Special Ops Paintball: Misc Low Value Parts - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Misc Low Value Parts Apex Barrel (no Apex), 12g changer, tank buttplate, elbow, 9oz. cover Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Woodbender 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Woodbender

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:38 PM

These are parts that don't have enough market value to effectively resell but are too good to just throw in the garbage without checking to see if someone needs them. All of them are in like new condition since I either didn't use them or stopped using them after a game or two. I'll sell any or all of the items for the cost of shipping (rounded up to the nearest dollar) if anyone wants them. I need to clean up unneeded gear so if no one wants it I'll probably throw some of it away or give it to the local secondhand store.

The 12gram changer is not a quick changer otherwise I'd keep it. It takes about 7 full turns to remove the bucket.

The tank buttplate is for a tank with a 3 1/8" inch diameter.

The apex barrel is the basic one that comes with a new Apex. I used the Apex elsewhere and have no use for the barrel. It's posted here just in case some modder needs one. I'll probably end up tossing it.

Pictures below:

https://www.dropbox....s/Misc?h=034592

PM me with a zip code if you want the stuff so I can calculate shipping costs. If no one responds within the next month or so I'll just get rid of the items.

This post has been edited by Woodbender: 19 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

#2 User is offline   Woodbender 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Woodbender

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

These items are no longer for sale.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic