Special Ops Paintball: I need a new mask 4 woodsball - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I need a new mask 4 woodsball Hey, i need to know a mask that flexes around a stock. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   ninjasofpaintball 

• Phoenix Burn. Represent!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:35 PM

Hey, i need a new mask for woodsball, badly. Right now i have the Tippmann Ranger Performance goggles. Let me tell u, they don't perform. They fog up like hell and get in the way when i use my stock. I'd honestly rather use our fields rental goggles that smell like ass even though they don't flex either. I've got my eyes set on a pair of avatars. I've tried them on and their really comfortable and flex 400% better than these tippmann's. I really am focusing on prices 80 dollars or lower. I have a carver one with a RAP4 CAR Stock. Any suggestions?

This post has been edited by ninjasofpaintball: 13 October 2010 - 08:37 PM

Check us out on youtube! Click Here!

#2 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:43 PM

This has always been a problem and is better solved with a dogleg type stock...but as for masks, the old Flex 7's were always the most flexible. As for new high end these seem to be the best...

http://shop.specialo...mal-goggle.html

The heir apparent to the old Flex 7's.

#3 User is offline   edtoro 

• Street Ghost Urban Camo User.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlackOpsDrake

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:56 PM

FUnny thing MOATI... the olive Drab Masks in the link say (custom only... will take up to 30 days). You should probably look up into that cause Im pretty sure you guys are not working on CUSTOM MASKS lol
Posted Image

Official Saber Recognition Group:#796
Furthermore - if you are "deuce-ing" during a game, you have more things to worry about than camo kneepads. - ger
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

#4 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:43 PM

View Postedtoro, on 14 October 2010 - 03:56 PM, said:

FUnny thing MOATI... the olive Drab Masks in the link say (custom only... will take up to 30 days). You should probably look up into that cause Im pretty sure you guys are not working on CUSTOM MASKS lol

Fixed...thank you.

#5 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:24 PM

Used i4's. Some are on nation for 90. Just saw a pair for 65! Just saw a great pair, but with no lense for 35!!! You can easily get some for $70.

Super super tight profile so no problem looking down your stock and they can flex. Exactly what it sounds like your looking for.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users