Special Ops Paintball: Citrus Connection's Troll Face Contest! - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Citrus Connection's Troll Face Contest! Spec ops ballers Get in here!!!!! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:30 PM

Hey guys, This is where I started. So show my team Yall have the most bad ass Paintballing faces EVER.

The Citrus Connection is doing a "Troll Face" Contest.

I put the Details in the thread, You can also read them here:

http://www.facebook....itrusconnection

OR USE THE SUPER LINK LOCATED RIGHT HERE!

Well folks, I think it's time to have a fun contest. So we present to you the Citrus Connection Epic Troll Face Contest!

What do you have to do? Take a picture of yourself doing your best troll face and submit it within this thread.

How do you win? First in order to qualify you must Like the Citrus Connection team page. From there the 5 troll face pictures with the most Likes on them will move on to a final round of voting with those 5 being announced on May 16th. We will repost the top 5 pics, the 2 with the most Likes will face off for the final prize as decided by the members of Citrus Connection.

What is the prize? We will be giving away a new set of solid black VForce Grillz with a FANZ quick disconnect kit already installed with 9 volt battery and all. Also included will be a Citrus Connection/Erin's Army Tshirt and an orange Erin's Army/Fight Cancer dog tag as well as various stickers from Citrus Connection, TechPB, FANZ, CQB Paintball and others.

So, be sure to Like the page, your favourite submissions, share with your friends and if you're submitting a pic get as many of your friends to vote for you as you can so you can take home the prize!
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users