Special Ops Paintball: Custom anno'd Nasty Shocker! - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Custom anno'd Nasty Shocker! Freak, Sidewinder, New Designs, HE Bolt, Virtue! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   InvertOwnage 

• "It's my piece of crap gun, and I love her!"
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:InvertOwnage

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:15 PM

For sale today is my friend's Nasty Shocker. This thing is absolutly gorgeous! I can not say enough about how amazing this anno is. I have no idea who did it, but I will give you a run through of it later on in the post. So, on to the gun and its ups!

-Custom anno'd FREAK barrel. Gloss black tip, matching yellow back.
-Custom anno'd AKA Sidewinder reg. The swivel section has been anno'd yellow to match.
-Custom anno'd Blot guide. Matches the rest of the yellow.
-Custom anno'd clamping feedneck. Don't know the maker, but it is also anno'd to match the other yellow parts.
-Gloss Black CP Rail and On/Off
-Brand new detents
-Russian Legion Virtue Board
-Virtue Destroyka Grips (clear boxes actually match up with the board's buttons).
-New Designs HE Bolt kit
-Gloss Black New Designs Trigger

Words cannot explain how beautiful this gun is. There is only minor anno wear on the gun. It is scattered few and far between and is impossible to see without looking for it.

I will let the pictures do the talking!

Posted Image
*The on/off is just as glossy as the rest. It just has oil from fingerprints on it in the pic*
Posted Image

Posted Image

PRICE: 420 Shipped! Pretty firm, but offer up!

I have feedback on here, PBnation, and Ebay. I treat everyone in my dealings with respect, and I expect the same. I'm not asking you to be an angel, but please be responsible in your statements and actions. If you have any questions feel free to post or PM.
PS this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.
My Feedback

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users