Has some spare time.... Brigade profile up-date? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Flip 

• Liaison/Demolitions Team 10th Mountain
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Flip

Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:32 PM

So

Had some time and I thought I might throw some info into my Brigade profile. It's impossible for Scenario players?

My first RP Scenario was Viper's Apocalypse II, May 29 & 30, Dropzone Paintball, Lawrence KS, 1999. Sorry but I can't remember a "kill ratio" plus I don't believe any Scenario player can say in confidence how many elims they actually got FOR SURE. I'm a Demo, does a Satchel taking out a crowd count? If so, how the heck do I know total elims on that?

It would be nice for us that have been around a bit to be able to put in our older games? It seems you can only go to 2004? I don't even want to put in my rec days, it's not that big a deal, but being able to put in MVT's and MVP's would be nice :happy: Looks like the game's profile is a bit of bragging rights... why are the scenario players left out?

Not trying to whine (too much ;) ) buy I really like this site and since it's geared to Rec +++ it would be nice. I mean there is Scenario discussion and such plus D-Day in OK seems to be huge here (Try and get kill ratio there!)

This post has been edited by Flip: 30 December 2007 - 10:52 PM

Flip
Liaison/Demolitions
Team 10th Mountain

#2 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

• Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dark Shadow Hunter

Posted 31 December 2007 - 01:14 AM

Actually the idea of the play log is to keep track of all your games since you joined the Brigade. If you add in the ones from before hand you get double points for them. You get points for your prior experience when you first join. If you add your games from prior to that, you get points for those games again.

Most people frown upon that sort of thing. Plus if SO happens to do another Brigade Page contest, that will toss you out of the running for it.

#3 User is offline   Flip 

• Liaison/Demolitions Team 10th Mountain
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Flip

Posted 31 December 2007 - 01:44 PM

Gottcha Dark

Certainly wouldn't want to skew the point system; I actually don't care bout the points.

In truth I'm still not sure how a Scenario player can get an accurate ratio? If you've ever seen the auto regen Final Battles in RP Scenarios; it's so chaotic I don't think I could honestly figure a ratio :(
Flip
Liaison/Demolitions
Team 10th Mountain

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users