Posted 05 April 2008 - 10:43 AM

PM6
UL Frame
CP on/off
Stock barrel

$250

Posted Image
Posted Image

DOES NOT COME WITH CP REG, it has the stock Dye Hyper II reg.
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#2 User is offline   Russian Sharpshooter 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 April 2008 - 09:40 PM

Does it shoot fine? Do u still have the box and stuff? Do u take paypal? PM me

#3 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DavidP1013

Posted 05 April 2008 - 09:45 PM

Shoots fine, just probably needs to be re-chrono'd. I have to box. No I don't do paypal.
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#4 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:10 PM

very nice gun man. im using a pm5 and it rips. i really want a pm6 but i dont have the money. good luck with the selling
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

#5 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2008 - 02:55 AM

Thanks man
Team Krisis

#6 Guest_shiver3_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:33 AM

I want this gun and i am extremely interested in it. i have the money. please respond via email. brian@teamshiver.com

#7 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:13 AM

Email sent
Team Krisis

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users