Special Ops Paintball: Archon 200rd GRAVITY 11BPS - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Archon 200rd GRAVITY 11BPS good bang for the buck Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Dream of Nullification_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 20 June 2006 - 02:59 AM

not too long ago i posted about this somewhat new and controversial product. a gravity fed hopper that supposly feeds 11bps. surprisingly it works

I ordered the hopper from here http://item.express.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....item=7236441527 and im quite pleased with it (as well as the seller). Now, i dont belive it feeds 11bps, but it is a great improvement over a stock hopper. i would say it feeds anywhere from 7-9bps, continueiously. Filling the hopper with paint and letting it free falling into a pod, it did jam alot and required minimal shaking. though with running and shooting and everything of paintball, plus blowback it will keep up with moderate fire rates.

The balls fed with little to no jamming. i did encounter the ocasional misfire while testfiring but the next shot always came out after it. 1 shot misfire, no more.

it is no bigger than a standard hopper and holds alot more paint. when it says 200rounds, they mean 200 and you can really pack the thing full without having to worry about jamming.

Now if your a a serious painter and need lots of firepower (above 10BPS) i dont suggest this as your not going to be happy. however if you shoot consertivly but still need enough firepower to keep peoples heads down and stay in the game with those shooting twice as much as you, this is defantly a cheap and good alternative.

I have not encountered any problems. the lid can be difficult as times but does hold secure when you get it down right and the feedneck part seems to want to come apart. this isnt a serious issue as your feedneck of your marker will hold it in place though a bit of superglue will cure it right up if your worried about it

if you use a force fed hopper, i really dont reccomend this as a trade in, it is pretty much on par with any decent agitating hopper but not better. Its a great loner or backup hopper if you accidently forget batteries for your regular hopper and a huge improvement over standard gravity hoppers

all in all, i give it a 9 out of 10. It does what it says it does, its cheap, durable and requires no batteries or maintence. Like i stated, its not going to give you any outstanding ROF but if you want an upgrade from a normal egg without spending more than needed give this hopper a shot. its a good investment.

#2 User is offline   AceOfSpades 41 

• "You can't rollerskate in a Buffalo heard"
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:AceOfSpades 41

Posted 10 July 2006 - 09:00 PM

I just saw this hopper on there website and I want it. I'll see if they sell them up at Skirmish for ION. It makes perfect sence how it works. This looks perfect for me. Electronic hoppers dont fit on my tippmann when I have the scope and the scope is staying. With the hopper I have now I always have missfires. If they dont sell it at dday then I will definetly get one later.

This post has been edited by AceOfSpades 41: 19 July 2006 - 08:38 PM

YOU AINT NEVA HAD MY CORNBREAD! LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN N A LITTLE BIT A HELL YEA!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users