• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Redz Envy Pants 07 10 out of 10

#1 User is offline   Philipp122 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Philipp122

Posted 15 June 2007 - 07:22 PM

I just got my Redz Envy 07 pants in the mail; I love them so much! Mine are actually a size too big (I wear 32, I ordered 34), but they have that one-size-fits-all feature, so now they're just really baggy (hey, more bounces, right? :D ). The knee protection is thick, but you hardly notice it's there, so sliding feels great on any ground. its got a special pocket for a barrel swab, which is also great. They breathe excellently, just like promised on their site. The waist is so adjustable, that the 34 waistline streches to 36 and can be tightened to probably around 30 I'm guessing. These are great for any speedballers.

The style is what's really awesome about these pants. They are all black, With a special camo pattern located on the calves, hips and thighs, and a grey mesh around the groin. The camo pattern is stripes of black, grey, and dark grey with the Redz logo in the center. They are absolutely awesome, 10 out of 10 definitely if you play speedball.

Price: around 90$ new, 67$ on action village.
Comfort: 9 out of 10, would be a ten if I had ordered the right size :panzer:
Looks: 10 out of 10
Value: 10 out of 10

This post has been edited by Philipp122: 15 June 2007 - 07:24 PM

#2 User is offline   left handed 

• Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:left handed

Posted 29 August 2007 - 10:43 PM

Hey, I just ordered a pair, and I measured myself a 30inch inseam, and I ordered a 32 inch, would you say thats too big?
Speedball has nothing to do with how fast you shoot and everything to do with how fast you move. - Crawdaddy (PBF)

Feedback!

#3 User is offline   Philipp122 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Philipp122

Posted 30 August 2007 - 04:15 AM

View Postleft handed, on Aug 30 2007, 01:43 AM, said:

Hey, I just ordered a pair, and I measured myself a 30inch inseam, and I ordered a 32 inch, would you say thats too big?

I'm 6'1" so I should have a 32, my inseam was like 31 though. The reason I bought the 34s is because I wear a 34 in motocross, and they fit fine. I'm not sure why they don't fit perfectly, but they fit fine; they're just a little baggier than other pants.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users