• You cannot reply to this topic

Becoming a sniper Can you make the cut? Rate Topic: ***** 2 Votes

#61 User is offline   battlestar 

• the tanker
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 July 2006 - 01:16 PM

graet post help out alot of my friends that i diected to them
i am the one when you think that you are safe you are not and when and when you are losing you are winning because i am there

#62 Guest_soldier XL_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 August 2006 - 12:53 PM

can i just say, i have ADD but im not that stupid, so, lets get started. whats a good paint gun for snipping?

This post has been edited by soldier XL: 30 August 2006 - 12:57 PM

#63 User is offline   The Scout 

• Penny for the gurney
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Scout

Posted 30 August 2006 - 01:06 PM

A lot of people will suggest a Tippmann, a lot a pump, a lot a Spyder, it really just depends on what you like. A gun may suck performance wise but it might fit in your hands like a dream. You may have what everyone else believes to be the best gun and it shoots prefectly flat shots every time but you might not be able to hit squat with it because it doesn't feel right to your grip. Best thing to do is handle as many markers as possible to get a feel for them.
Official Pump Owner #98
"Maybe God keeps us on earth, just like we have beef farms for cows. Then, when we die he eats us... I just freaked myself out. Be right back, I gotta go pray"-Kook

#64 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

• Rockin', Cockin', and Class Stockin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HeadshotPhantom

Posted 30 August 2006 - 01:11 PM

Read the pinned topics. They will tell you all you need to know. I'll give you the short version. Any gun you like to snipe with or are comfortable with is a good sniper gun.

#65 Guest_soldier XL_*

Post icon  Posted 01 September 2006 - 12:47 PM

well it not the grip that im going have a problem with it's the stock. with out a good stock then my shots are going to be SHIZZLY [I DON'T WASH MY HANDS AFTER I WIPE] anyway was thinking getting a SR25 sniper kit, as well with the G36C but thats not a sniper but still, good sighting but not as good as the one on the SR25.

#66 User is offline   Dirty-Doll 

• Look! I got 2 blocks!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dirty-Doll

Posted 18 September 2006 - 01:45 PM

Im new (to the forums) and im not sure if im allowed to post or w/e but here goes something.

I wanna offer a tip that i use and that comes in handy when i play ambush sniper; before the game, run the opposite side of the field towards your flag as if your the opposing team. Do it as if you are an opponent, for extra help, have your whole team run with you and have each person kind of brief you on different paths that will see much traffic. Make mental notes of "hot spots" where there will be alot of traffic and spots that arent clear for them, but clear for you.

If done right, you should be able to get out on the field on the 'Go' and already have a general mental "play book", so to say.

Hope that helps

Ash
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image #2
IPB Image

#67 User is offline   spartan35 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:spartan35

Posted 18 September 2006 - 04:29 PM

great tip. always walk the feild to get a good idea of how your gona play and were ur gona move.
For anyone that doesn't belive in paintball snipers, watch your back when i'm around.
Furtim, Patientia, Veneratio
(Stealth, Patience, Honor)

I can see you, can you see me?
IPB Image

9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to metal, put this in your signature!

Whats your zombie plan?
(red vs blue)

#68 User is offline   The weasle 

• Juggernaut
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:The weasle

Posted 18 September 2006 - 06:42 PM

Sorry to all the boys and girls out there whose dream is to become a paintball "sniper," it is non-existent. Most of the time a "sniper," sits around in a hot burlap sack for hours on end waiting for that perfect shot that never comes until a person walks up on them from behind and rips them a new DUMPER. Also, you donít have to be wearing a ghillie suits to be able to follow someone through the woods with out being seen...I'm more prone to see a moving bush which is a few feet wide and looks like a blob then to see something with less body mass, and on that note you can be wearing bright red laying in or crouching 3 feet off of a road and people STILL wont notice you.

#69 Guest_LONGBOW_*

Posted 27 September 2006 - 06:43 PM

View PostThe weasle, on Sep 18 2006, 06:42 PM, said:

Sorry to all the boys and girls out there whose dream is to become a paintball "sniper," it is non-existent. Most of the time a "sniper," sits around in a hot burlap sack for hours on end waiting for that perfect shot that never comes until a person walks up on them from behind and rips them a new DUMPER. Also, you donít have to be wearing a ghillie suits to be able to follow someone through the woods with out being seen...I'm more prone to see a moving bush which is a few feet wide and looks like a blob then to see something with less body mass, and on that note you can be wearing bright red laying in or crouching 3 feet off of a road and people STILL wont notice you.

Hey I'm offended snipers are very effective maybe you should do some research before you make these statments. Oh and welcme to the forums.

#70 User is offline   Darth_Cadet09 

• CQ Warrior
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Darth_Cadet09

Posted 10 October 2006 - 07:41 PM

Even if we're "nonexistent" we're still pretty effective.

For some fun stuff that'll help with sniping, check out some of the games they play at military sniper schools involving stalking, spotting strange stuff, etc. They actually work. Do some research on it; it's actually pretty interesting.

Darth Cadet, Dark Lord of the Sith
Team USAFA Sniper Commander
Ιησούζ Χριστόζ Θεού Ύιόζ Σετήρ

#71 User is offline   The Scout 

• Penny for the gurney
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Scout

Posted 19 October 2006 - 04:29 PM

He's calling us non-existent because he's never seen us which means our ghillie works after all. :happy:
Official Pump Owner #98
"Maybe God keeps us on earth, just like we have beef farms for cows. Then, when we die he eats us... I just freaked myself out. Be right back, I gotta go pray"-Kook

#72 User is offline   SniperX69X 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SniperX69X

Posted 29 October 2006 - 06:30 PM

im curious whats the best paint to use for sniping.. i know its probably preference.. hows PCS .68 i like it for the fact of the camo shell.. better than using bright orange paint anyday.. is that a good paint to use?

its normally what i use. but if people know of better.. plz let me know ;)

hope its not a dumb question lol :ghillie:

This post has been edited by SniperX69X: 29 October 2006 - 06:37 PM

Imminent Threat Scenario Paintball - ITSPB

Cooper - Ratello

#73 Guest_LONGBOW_*

Posted 31 October 2006 - 03:52 PM

View PostThe Scout, on Oct 19 2006, 05:29 PM, said:

He's calling us non-existent because he's never seen us which means our ghillie works after all. :D

Yeah that is true. Wonder if he has ever heard the quote "There is one sniper...I wonder where he is?" Lol.

#74 User is offline   SureShot 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 21 November 2006 - 12:28 PM

:rolleyes:
This article pretty much is says that sniping is awesome...

...........I TOTALLY AGREE!

:panzer: :ghillie: :ghillie: :ghillie: :ghillie:

To "the Weasel"

How dare you! :aah:
I believe that you are wrong and
I can get a hundred people to disagree with you :dry:

And, as previously mentioned, Sniping Rocks!
:ghillie: :ghillie: :ghillie:

#75 User is offline   Haunted Hunter 

• Vanguard
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Haunted Hunter

Posted 23 December 2006 - 11:30 PM

View PostThe weasle, on Sep 18 2006, 08:42 PM, said:

Just posted this on another anti-sniper thread........

HAHAHAAHAA! Yep, I think we need to ask a lot of questions to get the discussion off of snipers.
Paintball commander? Come on, be real. This isn't the military and no one has to listen to you.
Multiple variations of Rifleman? Sorry, it's a marker you are using, not a rifle. Maybe we should attach bayonets.
Paintball Grenade? Not even close, as I just noted in a recent post on grenades.
Tanks? Let's put a cardboard box on a scatboard!
Land mines? Try walking into a claymore

Share this topic:

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users