Facebook - Group: Banned #18
PMR - P90 Ion FOR SALE - System X Sniper

#1262 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:37 AM

Sean,

If you like the color red, the red proto axis is on sale at ansgear. http://www.ansgear.com/Proto_Axis_Pro_Mask...spromaskred.htm

ANS is also a good place to shop for equipment...of course...that's if you can't get it at your local pro-shop...
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#1263 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:20 AM

Blackcelldrummer The camp is located 20min south of Mansfeild Ohio, in a little town of Bellville.

Hey what's the next game that everyone is going to. I know Red Dawn is April 24th, but I was hoping to play before then. The Birgade page has a few games posted before Red Dawn, I'm looking at that Game in Deleware Oh, but that's about it.

Tim

#1264 User is offline   beyond the grave 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:22 PM

Hey Justin,
I thought I'd let you and anyone else in this thread that uses an Automag that Ninja is going to be releasing an adjustable that comes stock at 1000 psi and will be adjustable +/- 200 psi. I don't know the release date yet. It's in the Automag section on PBNation.

#1265 User is offline   JKR 

• My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:12 PM

View Postbeyond the grave, on Mar 11 2010, 08:22 PM, said:

Hey Justin,
I thought I'd let you and anyone else in this thread that uses an Automag that Ninja is going to be releasing an adjustable that comes stock at 1000 psi and will be adjustable +/- 200 psi. I don't know the release date yet. It's in the Automag section on PBNation.

Thanks for the info. I am sure there will be plenty of RT users that will be snapping those up!
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505

#1266 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:11 PM

im still alive in case you guys were wondering, kinda been without internet for the most part. had an awesome day at ohio and theyre talking about having a 3 man tourny april 18th
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#1267 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:48 PM

We went to Charleston.

We had fun.

We shot people.

We got shot.

When is the next woodsball game?

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#1268 User is offline   hellraiser3 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 24 March 2010 - 03:53 PM

Hello all, been a while since I have posted on here! Finally able to log in! Still have gear to sell if anyone is interested! I have it listed on craigslist for $600 for everything!

This post has been edited by hellraiser3: 24 March 2010 - 04:05 PM

#1269 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Godsdog

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:10 PM

View Posthellraiser3, on Mar 24 2010, 06:53 PM, said:

Hello all, been a while since I have posted on here! Finally able to log in! Still have gear to sell if anyone is interested! I have it listed on craigslist for $600 for everything!

Shoot me an email of what you have please. thanks.

#1270 User is offline   hellraiser3 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:50 PM

View PostEL TORO, on Mar 24 2010, 10:10 PM, said:

View Posthellraiser3, on Mar 24 2010, 06:53 PM, said:

Shoot me an email of what you have please. thanks.

email sent

#1271 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2010 - 07:57 AM

HellRaiser,

Please don't quit...

You will be missed...

Btw...April 3rd at Forest's...everyone be there...

#1272 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:07 PM

So Camp is sending me to a four day workshop on Paintball to help prepare me for my Paintball Summer Camp. I'm going to be learning everything from Marker Maintence, bunker postion, Christian morals in Paintball. Then On Saturday I'll be helping run the Gorila Game in Dayton Ohio.

I'm so excited for this camp, because not only do I get to play paintball and intorduce paintball to kids. But it's a chance to influence kids lives in a positive way. For a week me and my Counselors will be positive roll modles for these kids, and these lucky campers get to come to a safe fun place to play paintball. But also they can grow into the people that they are meant to be, they will gain respect for themselves, respect for others, and have an apprenciation for what paintball can do in their lives.

How exciting is that I ask you?

Tim

#1273 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Godsdog

Post icon  Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:42 PM

That sounds AWSOME Tim. Just please make sure that instead of being a model of a ROLL for them that you are a ROLE model for them. lol Sorry I had to.

#1274 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:24 AM

Speaking of rolls...I finally got my hand roll down in a kayak last night...Rather exciting stuff.

#1275 User is offline   hellraiser3 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:15 PM

View PostAsphyxiateHeart, on Mar 27 2010, 10:57 AM, said:

HellRaiser,

Please don't quit...

You will be missed...

Btw...April 3rd at Forest's...everyone be there...

I have been out of work since October, sorry I have to start shaving off some things and this is an expensive hobby that I cannot afford right now.

Share this topic:

• (89 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users