• This topic is locked

new postion !!!!!!!!!! Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   milsim berry 

• PUNISHER
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MILSIM_BERRY

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:27 AM

I have a idea for a new positon for special ops paintball the grenader he carry a light weapon and 5 or more grenades and also carry's smoke bombs or smoke grenade and's duty is to clear opfor position

This post has been edited by milsim berry: 22 December 2008 - 08:14 PM

Christian paintballer
USMC Semper Fi
LOOKING FOR A TEAM
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   toxic t0ast 

• If I cant dance, I dont want to be apart of your revolution.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:french t0ast

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:53 AM

please.....
Just dont....
We have enough of these posts.

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...showtopic=97433
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Representing the Hate five oh! (850-Ska-core)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/thespanx" target="_blank">The Spanx (Our folk/indie band)</a></div>
<div align="center"></div>

#3 User is offline   Xakk 

• got boost?
  • PipPip

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:23 AM

Here a good question for you, who is going to pay for all of those grenades? Were I'm at, they are almost 5$ a pop. That's at least 100 if not 200 paintballs. Besides, it's not a new idea and it would probably be cheaper if every player had his own grenade. That way, he has the decision on if it is worth it or not to throw a grenade and he doesn't have to wait for the "grenader" to come all the way over to his position if he gets bunckerd. One last thing, a marker shoots way further than most people can throw a grenade, so it is pretty worthless to have an entire position for just grenades. This has been posted way to many times... that is why there is a search function on forums. It's nice that you had the idea though :blink: , but it isn't going to happen.

#4 User is offline   Unkel Fester 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Unkel Fester

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:32 AM

My team has its own Demolitions position, which I generally fall under because I carry more grenades than anyone else (4).

#5 User is offline   Sticky Stuff 

• Camo Smerf Master
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Camo Smerf Master

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:21 PM

The gernader would have to be at least a minor league baseball player or somebody with good aim because most of the gernades thrown on a feild don't hit there mark. :D
One Shot Is All I Need and That is Part Of The Sniper Creed.

#6 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:30 PM

if you buy the grenades for the me..ill do it...

thats about $50 worth grenades per game...
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   JackRock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JackRock

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:44 PM

View Postfrench t0ast, on Dec 22 2008, 07:53 AM, said:

please.....
Just dont....
We have enough of these posts.

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...showtopic=97433

[/thread]
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless. I must type my sig true. I must spell better than my enemy who is trying to judge me. I must type before he ridicules me. I WILL... My sig and I know that what counts in this forum is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the splatter we make. We know that it is the hits that count. WE WILL HIT... Before the Admins, I swear this creed. My sig and myself are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY PROFILE. - Tippmann Owner #pi

#8 User is offline   Kontract Killa 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kontract Killa

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:49 PM

this has been posted and posted so many times........ lets not start this again.
The Free 19th.

#9 User is offline   Phobeus 

• You can't kill what you can't see...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Bushman

Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:53 PM

Holy Crap guys, I think he's on to something! He could have a great already been thought of, posted, turned down, and slowly fades to the back pages and nobody cares post! This is amazing, I haven't seen a thread like this in about a month! amazing....

:P

there you go.

This post has been edited by Phobeus: 24 December 2008 - 07:34 AM

#10 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:17 PM

View PostPhobeus, on Dec 22 2008, 06:53 PM, said:

Holy Crap guys, I think he's on to something! He could have a great already been thought of, posted, turned down, and slowly fades to the back pages and nobody cares post! This is amazing, I haven't seen a thread like this in about a month! amazing....

there supposed to be a dodgy in there or something?
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Scavies 

• DIY Extrordinaire
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Valjean

Posted 26 December 2008 - 02:23 PM

The guy is new, we all have had position euphoria when we entered the forum. Take it easy on the poor guy.

Anyway milsim, yea the position has basically been suggested. Before it was just called grenadier and it actually had a seemingly good chance compared to the other positions in the forum. Most people can toss a grenade about 1/3 of the distance that a paintball gun is effective. Of course accuracy is always a problem, but that's why you buy more.

In terms of price, and probably the reason why specops didn't endorse it, was because it would be a mainly DIY position. Grenades are incredibly expensive. The cost to make them, give them a decent shelf life, and to get them through shipping, plus the standard price gouging that every company does puts them at about 4-5 dollars for each one. Why would a grenadier do this when instead he could make a grenade for 62 cents (That's for my homemade grenades with a five day shelf-life). Who cares if they are not as good? Enough throws and one is usually bound to go off.

Smoke bombs is a little more of a touchy subject. Unfortunately, smoke means fire, and fire means danger. I've attempted to use and make smoke bombs in the past. Homemade ones burned at about 3200 degrees C. Field owners in general have said that they must be "entirely self-contained" so no flame is exposed or only the refs are allowed to use them. My experience has been an overwhelming no on them. I've been working on however, a chemical smoke bomb with simply mixes two chemicals together and it produces steam, but then again, steam can scald.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I think that if you want to play a grenadier position, that would be cool. There is a really good thread by Get To Da Choppa about how to make some really nice homemade ones.

~Scavies
FREE stock picks and market analysis by a self-taught day trader!
TradersBase.com

#12 User is offline   toxic t0ast 

• If I cant dance, I dont want to be apart of your revolution.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:french t0ast

Posted 26 December 2008 - 02:47 PM

Were all cool bro, just watch your step next time.
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Representing the Hate five oh! (850-Ska-core)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/thespanx" target="_blank">The Spanx (Our folk/indie band)</a></div>
<div align="center"></div>

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users