Special Ops Paintball: ACU vs MARPAT vs MULTICAM, some new pics - Special Ops Paintball

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ACU vs MARPAT vs MULTICAM, some new pics

#61 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:56 PM

View PostPrivateChurch, on Sep 3 2007, 04:16 AM, said:

Nice post Ring.

Interesting. The ACU is ineffective camouflage in that environment, which is fairly similar to my usual haunts. I wonder if there are any pictures of the pattern, where it works.

Thanks.

From what my dad told me it works amazing in Iraq and places like that.

#62 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WardenWolf

Posted 03 August 2008 - 08:03 PM

You can make ACU work if you're willing to work at it a bit. Remember that ACU blends with rocks much better than grass, so kneeling and using soft cover will help you greatly. ACU works great in desert areas, as well. In hot environments, it's a godsend, too, because the light colors don't absorb heat nearly as much as darker ones.

Kanye: "Yo, Chile, I'm gonna let you finish shakin', but I just got to say Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!"
Save a tree: wipe your ass with a hippie!

#63 User is offline   USMC-Scout/Sniper 

• I'm supposed to put a vitty saying here, Ja?
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2008 - 04:21 PM

View Postpaintbal1, on Jul 31 2008, 11:30 AM, said:

Okay guys ACU doesnt suck what you guys are thinking of Is the Universal Camo. ACU isnt a camo pattern its a Uniform which stands for Army Combat Uniform Which are the Army's uniform's which comes in a whole bunch of patterns such as Universal, Desert Digital, Digital Subdued, Digital Woodland, But yes the Universal is the offical Army combat uniform For now . Universal does suck Horribally enless your in a Desert Oasis but only then is it effectiveand thats if the enemy is far away, thats why the Military is whiching to Digital Desert instead of universal, and instead of old Fashion Woodland they are switching the Digital or the Marpat (there basicly the same thing). Just like theres a lot ACU's there's alot of different BDU's (Battle Dress Uniform). Theres also an ABU which stands for Airman Battle Uniform and the offical Universal actually looks pretty sick but it also sucks Its Universal Tiger Stripe.
If you dont believe me Go to
http://www.bdu.com/
Then in the Search Box type "ACU" then when your done click on "The Premium BDU"
Here are some pictures to make my statement more understandable:
The PROPPER Coats Arent the Exact ones except the ones with the green circle that say NIR but the other ones are very simular
ACU Universal
Attachment F545921394_1_.jpg
ACU Desert Digital
Attachment F547038929_1_.jpg
ACU Digital Woodland or MARPAT (Basicly the same thing)
Attachment F547038393_1_.jpg
ACU Multi-Cam
Attachment F541838377_1_.jpg
ABU Universal Tiger stripe
Attachment F542508376_1_.jpg
Proof that
Attachment marines_...opped_1_.jpg
Attachment 050509_m...4p.h2_1_.jpg
Attachment USMC_Bar...M82A3_1_.jpg
But we havent gotten it to all of the troops
some of them are still using it

You want a pat on the back...for finding pictures of Marines wearing Marpat? The Army is sticking with Arpat (ACU) and, quite frankly, I would be offended if they started using Marpat.

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users