Special Ops Paintball: Mini on remote/ regulator break-in - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mini on remote/ regulator break-in

#1 User is offline   xrugger 

• I fart in your general direction!
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:xrugger

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:23 PM

I have just moved up from a b5 bullpup modded A5 and a qloaded ion to a Mini with a pinnokio hopper. Can a Mini run on a coiled remote or do I need a braided remote. (I know "just put the tank on the gun like it is supposed to be"). I have a 88ci 4500 psi tank and it is a monster. Way to heavy to tote on the gun and after dropping $400 on the gun and hopper I don't have another $130 to buy a second smaller tank. My brother-in-law tried to run his on a coiled remote and had issues. I'm not sure if this was a bad remote or an quirk of the mini. Also I read the instruction manual and it didn't say anything about breaking in the mini but a guy at my local field that runs a mini said that in needed about a tank of shooting to break in the regulator. Any info help would be appreciated.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS.....THANK A TEACHER!

#2 User is offline   TheEnd 

• I am the who when you call "Who's there?"
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TheFear07

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:31 PM

It would work fine. You can use a remote on any marker.
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness.- Emo Philips
I don't drink these days. I'm allergic to alcohol and narcotics. I break out in handcuffs. Robert Downey Junior
Now and then I announce "I know you're listening to empty rooms". If I'm wrong then no one knows, and if I'm right, Maybe I just freaked the hell out of some secret organization.

#3 User is offline   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:57 PM

I cant think of any reason why a remote would cause problems with a Mini unless there was something wrong with the remote itself...
As to the "break-in" period for the regulator, Ive heard the same thing but when I got my new Mini it didnt seem to be an issue...the marker shot great right out of the box & didnt even need to have the velocity adjusted. This might be something that varies slightly with individual markers.

#4 User is offline   xrugger 

• I fart in your general direction!
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:xrugger

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:09 PM

Thanks for the info. The response time on this forum is awesome. I have had this posted on some other forums for a while will little to no response. Thanks guys.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS.....THANK A TEACHER!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users