Special Ops Paintball: the suspense is killing me - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

the suspense is killing me to bad the site isnt as exciting Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   andsternator 

• I promise to be good now that I'm unbanned.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:andsternator

Posted 28 October 2005 - 08:01 PM

i thought there would be all of this stuff but all there is, is a small clip and pictures of sniper guns, i must admit they do kick dumper trumper stumper clumper rumper aumper sumper system of a downumper weezerumper foo fightersumper aquabatsumper museumper emeryumper green dayumper butt hole surffersumper waynes worldumper you get the point but the website dosent live up to the expectation that i thought there would be. i thought there would be all of these kick but sniper movie clips and what not but all there really is, what i just described but the photos do rock.

hey you guys make the page more intertaining. please.

#2 User is offline   macsdd 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:macsdd

Posted 28 October 2005 - 08:12 PM

yall know that this gun will be a mod for the 98 custom i mean look at the feed you could put it on a central feed tippman if you have a wever rail and you could make it fit both the mags so i think this will be like the longbow version for tippman guns
- Macsdd 8)

#3 User is offline   blackraven64 

• What more do you want?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlackRaven

Posted 28 October 2005 - 08:48 PM

have u been to the humongous black cell thread?cuz we pretty much know that it will be more than just a new gun or shell although it will probably fit tippman guns.Also i do agree that the site was a bit of a disapointment.....and go wayne's worldumper!lol

#4 User is offline   Silent-7 

• Christian Paintballer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Silent-7

Posted 31 October 2005 - 05:31 PM

macsdd, on Oct 28 2005, 08:12 PM, said:

yall know that this gun will be a mod for the 98 custom i mean look at the feed you could put it on a central feed tippman if you have a wever rail and you could make it fit both the mags so i think this will be like the longbow version for tippman guns

You are way behind pal. Like blackraven64 said, go to the "Blackcell is Coming" thread, and you'll find that Blackcell is WAY WAY WAY more than a mod for the 98 Custom. WAY more!
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users