Special Ops Paintball: Official Girl Problem & General Problems + Rants thread - Special Ops Paintball

• (320 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Official Girl Problem & General Problems + Rants thread NEW RULES FOR THIS THREAD, READ FIRST POST Rate Topic: ****- 9 Votes

#1081 User is offline   Kontract Killa 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Kontract Killa

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:06 PM

dont listen to salt, hes crazy :huh: . seriously, if you love her, tough it out. It will either bring you closer together, or ypu will both realize that you dont need each other as much as you thought. That, or you can " Take a Break". Try to stay in touch, but more as friends than anything. This will prove if you really care about each other or not.

But..... guys..... im not in middle school. Im High School. I also happen to have this retarded need for romance :ninja: . Its like i have to have a girlfriend or i dont feel right. But, i do agree with most of you on the talking part. I just need to be the same way with this as i am with all other things i do. Say screw it and do it.

As for the remarks about being too young.... to bad.
The Free 19th.

#1082 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 March 2008 - 02:30 PM

I was just taking it in more financial terms. Make sure the next girl has good assets.

Then again, he's 16 so it's not much more than puppy love.

This post has been edited by SaltandVinegar: 30 March 2008 - 02:31 PM

#1083 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:19 PM

View PostKontract Killa, on Mar 30 2008, 12:06 AM, said:

But..... guys..... im not in middle school. Im High School. I also happen to have this retarded need for romance :P . Its like i have to have a girlfriend or i dont feel right.

Its not retarded. Its called being horny. This feeling is mutual among most, if not all teenage boys.

And for ghost, SnV is right. Its puppy love. And the fact that your consider breaking up with her means that you want to, just don't know when or how.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#1084 User is offline   Ekima 

• :Grin: I like it when you run!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:EKIMA

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:25 PM

View PostSaltandVinegar, on Mar 30 2008, 05:30 PM, said:

I was just taking it in more financial terms. Make sure the next girl has good assets.

lol and your 17 :P your the exspert on B)

just kiddin

Ekima

#1085 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

Posted 30 March 2008 - 06:47 PM

View PostEkima, on Mar 30 2008, 06:25 PM, said:

lol and your 17 :( your the exspert on :wub:

just kiddin

Ekima

Yes, 17 with no girlfriend. I just mess with them, it's funner. Think of it like this. You get more work experience when you do more jobs right? It works in the same way. ;)

View PostJerseyPaint, on Mar 30 2008, 06:19 PM, said:

View PostKontract Killa, on Mar 30 2008, 12:06 AM, said:

But..... guys..... im not in middle school. Im High School. I also happen to have this retarded need for romance ;) . Its like i have to have a girlfriend or i dont feel right.

Its not retarded. Its called being horny. This feeling is mutual among most, if not all teenage boys.

Testosterone FTW.

#1086 User is offline   ECOracer 

• 1/2 Mechanical 1/2 Electronic
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ECORACER

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:48 AM

not always true....

i met my last girlfriend 6 days before i turned 17....we were together for 5 years, lived together bla bla bla....things didnt work out in the end but the point is.....its not always "puppy love"

#1087 User is offline   STAZ211 

• Do it........i dare you
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:STAZ211

Posted 31 March 2008 - 03:08 PM

View PostECOracer, on Mar 31 2008, 02:48 PM, said:

not always true....

i met my last girlfriend 6 days before i turned 17....we were together for 5 years, lived together bla bla bla....things didnt work out in the end but the point is.....its not always "puppy love"

my parents were best friends in kindergarden....didnt date till they were older but still just because your young doesnt mean that things cant happen.

Edit:double post

This post has been edited by STAZ211: 31 March 2008 - 03:08 PM

"Let he who desires peace prepare for war..."

"Home of the free, because of the brave..."

#1088 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

Posted 31 March 2008 - 03:15 PM

View PostSTAZ211, on Mar 31 2008, 04:08 PM, said:

my parents were best friends in kindergarden....didnt date till they were older but still just because your young doesnt mean that things cant happen.

Edit:double post

I pointed some things out in your statement. Does that sound like boyfriend/girlfriend relationship to you? Here is my saying, friends last forever, serious relationships last the trimester.

Yeah, so, if you're looking for a girl to later be with for the eternities, look for a friend, not a serious relationship. So, serious relationships get no where, that's just puppy love.

Do you understand guys my meaning of puppy love?

#1089 User is offline   Pandemonium 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Pandemonium

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:45 PM

i do SnV. (even tho i kinda missed the beginning of the conversation) and omg, you have trimesters too?!?!?! i thought only my school did. my school is weird...

#1090 User is offline   zerocold 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Evarazzi

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:51 PM

dont know if anybodys said anything about this yet but... i hate people who say they will charge and then dont!!!!...my last game their was 13 of us and we were assaulting a bunker with 3 people in it...we were 30-40 feet away and i said "guys lets charge them" everyone is like "yeah lets charge!!!" so we count down, say go, and everyone screams wildly and rushes forward...i make it 20 feet and get lit up and i look back and they all moved about 2 feet....COWARDS!

#1091 User is offline   STAZ211 

• Do it........i dare you
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:STAZ211

Posted 31 March 2008 - 07:10 PM

^i had a team of 50 and we were assaulting an enemy possition of about 25. i call for a massive last ditch effort charge (we were lossing with 30 sec left). they say "YEAH!!" i charge out...............not one person follows. i got 3 kills though and didnt die :happy: . and once my friend and i tried to lead a group of about 35 to assault a castle of about 15....we were the only ones who charged and took the castle essentualy by ourselves.
"Let he who desires peace prepare for war..."

"Home of the free, because of the brave..."

#1092 User is offline   darkwolf0982 

• Nut of Real steal weapons and armies.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:darkwolf0982

Posted 31 March 2008 - 07:55 PM

The thing is though, weve been dating for three years. So its not puppy love. Its that we started talking about getting engaged, 4th year coming up in june. So one day she started getting all freaky on me because she brought up engagment. I told her that she was the one that brought it up and she said it was me and walked away crying(little thing went on also, but its my personal buisness). Were doing fine now and she said it was her thing at the end of the sentence. Shes been saying that she wants to stay with me for the rest of her life and crap. I dont know what to do? It got me SOOOO confused right now. Need help.
Metallica- one of the best bands ever. Hell yea.
Im very sneaky. I could be behind you right now and you turn around. Im not there. Why? Because i zapped infront of you,and you dont know it. Then you turn back and im right behind you again. I keep zapping so much you think your crazy. Then i tell you, i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance to get the sneakyness i bought. Then were playing paintball and I WAS in front of you shooting you till i zapped in back of you to shoot you.

#1093 User is offline   Goldenhand 

• SpecOps GFXT #4
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Goldenhand

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:00 PM

Well darkwolf... what's your feelings on the subject? Oh and how old are you lol? :wub:

Fox urine nothing! I would rent an elephant from the local circus and give it a massive dose of ex-lax. I would then proceed to "cork it" with an attached string so when the kids show up KABLOOEE!!!!!! See if their parents can sue an elephant for defacating! -ZZaque

#1094 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:00 PM

Time isn't the measure of love, remember that dark wolf. :wub: I have a friend, they were together for two and a half years, he graduated, she has two more years, and she dumped him. Now he's out drinking and smoking pot.

Plus, *whispers* your sixteen.

This post has been edited by SaltandVinegar: 31 March 2008 - 08:01 PM

#1095 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:04 PM

View Postdarkwolf0982, on Mar 31 2008, 10:55 PM, said:

The thing is though, weve been dating for three years. So its not puppy love. Its that we started talking about getting engaged, 4th year coming up in june. So one day she started getting all freaky on me because she brought up engagment. I told her that she was the one that brought it up and she said it was me and walked away crying(little thing went on also, but its my personal buisness). Were doing fine now and she said it was her thing at the end of the sentence. Shes been saying that she wants to stay with me for the rest of her life and crap. I dont know what to do? It got me SOOOO confused right now. Need help.

How old are you?

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

Share this topic:

• (320 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users