Special Ops Paintball: help me! - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

help me! need something cheap

#1 User is offline   PUNISHMENT 

• I shoot, I scoot, I just wish I could aim.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:tripwire_sniper

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:47 AM

ok, heres the thing, i need paintballs that wont bust.
my a5 with egrip and flatline will blend paintballs that arent strong enough. i need a paint that will not bust. from what everyone says monsterballs at walmart will not bust. in the marker or on the target. im not so much worried about them breaking on people as the guys i play with are very good about getting hit. i just need paint that i can be sure wont blend in my gun. and they have to be cheap. any ideas?
They call me PUNISHMENT. Care to find out why?
if you let your girlfriend play paintball better than you, put this in your sig.
Soon to be member of the UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS. Where the hardcore kids play.
WTB: Planet Eclipse '07 EGO for $700 or less. must be in great shape.
WTB: a crossfire 68/45 HP tank RED for less than $140 (must be in great shape, still under hydro)
Special Ops Counter-Sniper #1 wanna be one? follow the link.

#2 User is offline   mr. thunderclese 

• killah
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:mr. thunderclese

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:05 AM

I use visible impact in my 98c w/ cyclone....they seem to work well and they are better quality than monsters 4 sure

#3 User is offline   PUNISHMENT 

• PipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:09 AM

View Postmr. thunderclese, on Mar 7 2008, 11:05 AM, said:

I use visible impact in my 98c w/ cyclone....they seem to work well and they are better quality than monsters 4 sure

how fast do you shoot? do you have any mods on your cyclone?
if you let your girlfriend play paintball better than you, put this in your sig.
Soon to be member of the UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS. Where the hardcore kids play.
WTB: a crossfire 68/45 HP tank RED for less than $140 (must be in great shape, still under hydro)

#4 User is offline   Pilotguy6591 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Pilot6591

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:25 AM

Visible Impact are good in my opinion. But they can sometimes break if you drop them on the ground. They are wallmarts best quality paint that I use. I go about 10-13 bps average with my pilot and no breaks. But a flatline will probably chop them up. Its probably best to go to wallmart and buy 500 of each kind there and see which is the best for you.
Full-auto = ouch

#5 User is offline   mr. thunderclese 

• killah
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:mr. thunderclese

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:27 AM

View PostPUNISHMENT, on Mar 7 2008, 11:09 AM, said:

View Postmr. thunderclese, on Mar 7 2008, 11:05 AM, said:

how fast do you shoot? do you have any mods on your cyclone?

no mods to my gun just shooting as fast as i can pull the trigger.........

#6 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:16 PM

View PostPilotguy6591, on Mar 7 2008, 01:25 PM, said:

Visible Impact are good in my opinion. But they can sometimes break if you drop them on the ground. They are wallmarts best quality paint that I use. I go about 10-13 bps average with my pilot and no breaks. But a flatline will probably chop them up. Its probably best to go to wallmart and buy 500 of each kind there and see which is the best for you.

:comp: :huh: :dry: :rolleyes: :laugh: :P

Errr - and what would you do if they didn't break on the ground? BTW that's a sign of a good product.

#7 User is offline   aqua_scummm 

• one half of the wonder that is legaqua
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:aqua_scummm

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:22 PM

my latest case of marballizers isn't breaking on anyone :rolleyes:

#8 User is offline   UWANNAGO 

• Im kind of a big deal, people know me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:UWANNAGO

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:50 PM

Just get a soft paddle for your cyclone.

Or get some proto paint...that has a really good shell for a5. My friend has an a5 and always shoots proto and it works great.

It has a REALLY bright thick fill too and is only like 40 a case.

Peace,
TeddY K

#9 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DavidP1013

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:52 PM

You don't need different paint, you need a Mag with level 10. :comp: Real talk.
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#10 User is offline   jag06 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:jag06

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:53 PM

You have 2 options, change your paint or change your paddels. A good paint that is very acurate that bust in the target evertime and not in your gun is dbx. Or you can get the $20 tech t squishy paddles and shoot any paint you want. You still might get a bust from time to time in your flatline, but not in your cyclone.

Jag
My Feedback +7/-0 Gore Family Paintball field
Digitally Dangerous member #3

#11 User is offline   KRA SHARPSHOOTER 

• [ Doglegs of War ] ~Silent But Deadly~
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:KRA SHARPSHOOTER

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:59 PM

I don't know what you have for sporting good stores where you live, but I would recommend taking a look at what paint different sporting good stores have available around you. I have never had good luck with any paint from walmart, but most sporting good stores have decent paint at decent prices.

I get my Nelson HotSpots at Fleet Farm for $25/2,000 on sale, or $30/2,000 regular. Nelson Special Forces are $12/500 on sale, or $15/500 regular.

I have used both the HotSpots & Special Forces in a Flatline w/manual trigger(8bps) at 10F degrees without a single break. The Special Forces were a little more consistent.

Look around and buy some 500 round containers of paints to sample, or even split the cost 50/50 with a friend who is also looking for a good paint to barrel match.

KRA SHARPSHOOTER's A-5 - [ Doglegs of War ] - ~Silent But Deadly~ - Archive of Wisdom - Online Discount Codes
"I don't play Woodsball because I have an A-5, I have an A-5 because I play Woodsball" - KRA SHARPSHOOTER

#12 User is offline   Pilotguy6591 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:18 PM

Errr - and what would you do if they didn't break on the ground? BTW that's a sign of a good product.

[/quote]
probably continue using that paint
because paint that breaks just from arms lenght is to fragile for me
Full-auto = ouch

#13 Guest_GroundRunner_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:31 PM

Ah...how stupid!!!! Don't get balls from Walmart!!!!! there so cheap!!! All of them are!!!! Just don't use them!!! Sorry I'm an avid protestor against getting anything having to do with paintball from Walmart. I usually try to get paint from my local pro shop. Mine's not to bad. They sell pretty good grade cases for $45 so not to bad, there having a sell right now each case costs $20!!!! If you don't want to pay that much than try to find someone who's selling Draxxus paint. I've gotten some good shots with them and only had a couple of breaks and theyre pretty cheap to.

#14 User is offline   Pilotguy6591 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:17 PM

he is right ^^^
but that's what happens when your low on the dough
I mean I don't have $45 laying around to spend on quality paint :unsure:
Full-auto = ouch

#15 User is offline   PUNISHMENT 

• PipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:50 PM

View PostProdigy, on Mar 7 2008, 12:52 PM, said:

You don't need different paint, you need a Mag with level 10. :unsure: Real talk.

I wish. unfortunately i have to keep the marker I have unless someone wants to pony up $650 to buy mine. Im in the process of saving up for a tac-one, but i dont have a place to buy HPA or N2.

View PostKRA SHARPSHOOTER, on Mar 7 2008, 12:59 PM, said:

I don't know what you have for sporting good stores where you live, but I would recommend taking a look at what paint different sporting good stores have available around you. I have never had good luck with any paint from walmart, but most sporting good stores have decent paint at decent prices.

Id go this route if I could, unfortunately the only store that sold paintball equiptment left town, so im stuck with just buying walmart paint.

View PostGroundRunner, on Mar 7 2008, 01:31 PM, said:

Ah...how stupid!!!! Don't get balls from Walmart!!!!! there so cheap!!! All of them are!!!! Just don't use them!!! Sorry I'm an avid protestor against getting anything having to do with paintball from Walmart. I usually try to get paint from my local pro shop. Mine's not to bad. They sell pretty good grade cases for $45 so not to bad, there having a sell right now each case costs $20!!!! If you don't want to pay that much than try to find someone who's selling Draxxus paint. I've gotten some good shots with them and only had a couple of breaks and theyre pretty cheap to.

its all i got, I only have walmart unless I want to drive to a commercial field just to buy paint. Id love to see a place in Connersville, or within 30 minutes of Connersville that sold paintball supplies and HPA.... I think I need to move.........

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users