• You cannot reply to this topic

Dye Titanium 18in Boomstick Review Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   bouncer1415 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:bouncer1415

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:07 PM

I use this barrel on my Q-Bow/ AGD Tac-One combined with HPA of course (Crossfire 88ci 4500psi). This is the only barrle that I've used on my gun besides the stock barrel that I believe is a 14in J&J Ceramics barrel.

Period of use: 4years
Accuracy: amazingly accurate, I almost always use PMI Marbillizers and recieve extremly consistent results. This barrel is the envy of most of my friends.
Loudness: This barrel is significantly quieter then the stock J&J barrel, and anyone that I've played with complain that they can't hear it when I shoot at them.
Breaks: Most barrels I've ever used don't really like breaks in the first place and this barrel is really no different. You break a ball, you're gonna want to swap it. I use a long string attached to a sock and it cleans it out perfect ever time.
Price: $130 I had used an 18in previously on an A-5 and it was also amazing, so when I bought my Q-Bow I had to buy this barrel, and so far I haven't been disappointed.
Availibility: I haven't really seen this barrel around much anymore, it mostly seems like Dye is just selling the ultralite barrels now.

Overview:I love this barrel and wouldn't trade it for anything, unless the other was better, lol. It's extremely accurate, but I use Marballizers that match up with it's .689 bore, and they produce accurate and deadly results. It's very quite, it sounds like a phhh2. Yes, a phhh2. Price is kind of steep, but most barrels that perform have high prices. On my own scale I would give this barrel a 10/10 becuase it has performed outstanding in all the categories that I judge a barrel in. I hope this review helps people and thanks for reading.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users