• You cannot reply to this topic

My team is no more. That is if it ever really existed Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ace-014 

• Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Ace-014

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:46 PM

Yep thats right my team is not even really a team. I came to a realization recently when my friend asked me if our team was going anymore. Well I thought about it, we hadn't played together in a long time, some of the members don't have there own guns, and we were as unorganized as it got. Then I thought about it some more and realized that our "practices" weren't practices, only get together walk on games. There were no other teams to play against anyways. If you look at the team website it looks slightly proffesionall but in reality, our team the oppisite of that. But I like to play Walk on games any way. But all in all, Kodiak island is just not a good place to have a paintball team I realized. But thats ok Becuase I'll be moving to Kansas soon anyway. And don't worry guys I'll be on this forum as much as usual. Just becuase I'm not officialy a Commander anymore doesn't mean I don't take charge during those walkon games.
Official SpecOps FC

#2 User is offline   commando kyle 

• Feel free to salute at any time.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Commando_Kyle

Posted 19 October 2007 - 07:46 AM

I feel for you. My team was starting to come together, then I left for BCT. Things went downhill from there. Whereabouts in KS are you moving to? If its close to the MO border, we should meet up and play.
OIF '08 OEF '09-'10
Camo Bandits-"By Force and Valor"

#3 User is offline   Ace-014 

• Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:45 AM

View Postcommando kyle, on Oct 19 2007, 06:46 AM, said:

I feel for you. My team was starting to come together, then I left for BCT. Things went downhill from there. Whereabouts in KS are you moving to? If its close to the MO border, we should meet up and play.

I'm going to be movin to Milford, not a very known place. But I may stop by Kansas City every once in a while so maybe.
Official SpecOps FC

#4 User is offline   Maverick_07 

• Go on....make my lunch...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:haon_07

Posted 22 October 2007 - 01:37 PM

View PostAce-014, on Oct 19 2007, 11:45 AM, said:

I'm going to be movin to Milford, not a very known place. But I may stop by Kansas City every once in a while so maybe.

My team was like this too. Me and the Cpatian just play as a sniper/spotter pair now. Totally free lance, and we own the field.

Ace? You're moving out of Alaska? What state are you going to? :)
My signature is......................SIGNATURE!

#5 User is offline   Ace-014 

• Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 October 2007 - 04:41 PM

View Posthaon_07, on Oct 22 2007, 12:37 PM, said:

View PostAce-014, on Oct 19 2007, 11:45 AM, said:

My team was like this too. Me and the Cpatian just play as a sniper/spotter pair now. Totally free lance, and we own the field.

Ace? You're moving out of Alaska? What state are you going to? :P

Kansas, but that may not be for a while
Official SpecOps FC

#6 User is offline   platinum marksman 

• paintballer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:platinum marksman

Posted 22 October 2007 - 06:07 PM

Kansas! Why there? The only thing that has made Kansas famous is its lack of exciting things to do there. Move to Colorado, where you can't see the other side of the state just by standing on the roof of your barn....lol
For y'all from Kansas, no hard feelings...I've got relatives there...

Lead, and if necessary, use words.

#7 User is offline   Ace-014 

• Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 October 2007 - 10:46 PM

View Postplatinum marksman, on Oct 22 2007, 05:07 PM, said:

Kansas! Why there? The only thing that has made Kansas famous is its lack of exciting things to do there. Move to Colorado, where you can't see the other side of the state just by standing on the roof of your barn....lol

Ya I know Kansas is kind of dull, but I got close connections there. I lived there for 7 years before I moved to Kodiak. My best friend lives there too. The only trouble i have there is the schools, really bad place. I personally wish I could take my school in Kodiak with me to Kansas so I wouldn't have to deal with some of the crap in the Kansas schools. But otherwise Kansas is fine.
And by the way, I was born in Colorado and got alot of relatives there, maybe sometime when I visit you could show me a good paintball spot.
Official SpecOps FC

#8 User is offline   DZ Unit-1 

• Cacophony Pony
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DZ Unit-1

Posted 22 October 2007 - 11:09 PM

ya know, i still feel sad about leaving my old team (un-intentional, my family was moving), my old team leader decided to disban the remaining members after others did the same, it wasn't bad or anything, we were just moving away from eachother and we had a special bond with one another
it's not like you can go around the corner and pick another team, we were unique, it's not everyday you get to play with peeps that have similiar tastes as i do
after my leaving the team, it moved into depression and moved apart, i felt like i was starting all over again, worse, it's different for me, you rarely find a guy who loves to wear make up, Tripp, Lp, and FTMS clothing and paintball at the same time
i felt homeless as far as paintballing goes, and it's hard to be accepted if your someone like me, you have no idea how much i have gotten when critism flies over my head

anyho my life moved down to texas, and one of the texas tacticals home team was at a loss, in a dire hour of need, i decided to help, and i still remain with them, i kinda thought it wouldn't float well with the other members, but surprisingly, people of texas are actually kind of nice and accepting, i even started a fad surprisingly
i still look back to the old days recollecting about my old team mates and ask myself, i hope ya'll are fairing as well as i am, texas is awesome, and i'm glad i didn't go through the hardship i had back in oklahoma

i still miss them, and one of ya'll (members of team Ego-nistic) ever come across this post, DZ be in Texas san antonio, and is doing well

peace =3

This post has been edited by DZ Unit-1: 22 October 2007 - 11:10 PM

Posted Image
"and DZ, I love that pic so much. If you were a girl, and not just a dude who looked like a girl, I would kiss you." mrwaterbuffalo, 1:17 AM "DZ, what are you?" -SnV- "He are legend." -Veritech Squad-

#9 User is offline   platinum marksman 

• paintballer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 October 2007 - 07:57 PM

Where in Colorado? I live out in the western slope. Great canyon country.
Well one thing they have in Kansas is long straight-a-ways. Fast car...lol
Yup the schools have a rep of their own...nuttin but bad...for the big schools...back in the 60's when my dad went to highschool there, the rivalry stories are pretty funny...he he

#10 User is offline   Ace-014 

• Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 October 2007 - 10:43 PM

View Postplatinum marksman, on Oct 23 2007, 06:57 PM, said:

Where in Colorado? I live out in the western slope. Great canyon country.
Well one thing they have in Kansas is long straight-a-ways. Fast car...lol
Yup the schools have a rep of their own...nuttin but bad...for the big schools...back in the 60's when my dad went to highschool there, the rivalry stories are pretty funny...he he

Mostly my family lives around Colorado Springs as far as I know.
Official SpecOps FC

#11 User is offline   Maverick_07 

• Go on....make my lunch...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:haon_07

Posted 24 October 2007 - 01:18 PM

Move to Ohio. We've got every know terrain to man except desert and our tempatures are very nice (except in the summer when the humidity sky rockets). I could use a trooper like you.

Oh by the way. Me and my buddy call ourselves "Maverick and the Boss" (I'm Maverick). We both sort of fell into the name and it's stuck VERY well. (just a nice little peace of Haon's life for ya is all!) :laugh:
My signature is......................SIGNATURE!

#12 User is offline   platinum marksman 

• paintballer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 October 2007 - 04:10 PM

Considering the rep Cleveland has I'm not going anywhere near the state...lol
Colorado Springs...eh...you'd only be oh 6 hours away by drive...about 300 miles tops...
In colorado we have every terrain imaginable...well i don't think we have tropical forest, but I don't Ohio has that either...Furthermore you'd still be close to Kansas...he he.
Haon...I figured you'd be nicknamed something like that...lol good luck with that.

#13 User is offline   Ace-014 

• Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2007 - 11:17 PM

View Posthaon_07, on Oct 24 2007, 12:18 PM, said:

Oh by the way. Me and my buddy call ourselves "Maverick and the Boss" (I'm Maverick). We both sort of fell into the name and it's stuck VERY well. (just a nice little peace of Haon's life for ya is all!) :dodgy:

Megaman or am I mistaken?
Official SpecOps FC

#14 User is offline   Mitch Force 

• [l__(CRAYOLA)__l]>
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:46 AM

View PostAce-014, on Oct 18 2007, 05:46 PM, said:

Yep thats right my team is not even really a team. I came to a realization recently when my friend asked me if our team was going anymore. Well I thought about it, we hadn't played together in a long time, some of the members don't have there own guns, and we were as unorganized as it got. Then I thought about it some more and realized that our "practices" weren't practices, only get together walk on games. There were no other teams to play against anyways. If you look at the team website it looks slightly proffesionall but in reality, our team the oppisite of that. But I like to play Walk on games any way. But all in all, Kodiak island is just not a good place to have a paintball team I realized. But thats ok Becuase I'll be moving to Kansas soon anyway. And don't worry guys I'll be on this forum as much as usual. Just becuase I'm not officialy a Commander anymore doesn't mean I don't take charge during those walkon games.

You can still play commander with out a team. Your just not your teams captain. Commanding if just taking charge of a group of players, and getting them to stick to the plan.

#15 User is offline   prophet_subgenius 

• Colonel, Team Slack Attack
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:prophet_subgenius

Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:39 PM

View Postplatinum marksman, on Oct 22 2007, 06:07 PM, said:

Oh no! Kansas is also known for not being Oz. "I don't think we are in Kansas anymore Toto" You won't switch to black and white when you get there will ya Ace?
Paintball is a game. Win or lose you still need to wash your camo. Winners just use less soap.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users