Special Ops Paintball: |WTS| Tippmann 98 20th Anniversary! - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

|WTS| Tippmann 98 20th Anniversary! Gold plated 98, anyone? :P Rate Topic: -----

#16 Guest_HolyHandGrenad3_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:35 AM

1 question, what the heck is up with Chip and Tele's posts? I wasn't even on this forum back in 2008, so how have I not been on since then? Get your facts straight and quit flooding my thread with nonsense...

#17 User is offline   JJohnson2007 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:08 AM

Has it been played with? Or just sitting in the box?
Live in eastern Minnesota or western Wisconsin? Come and play some scenarios at Combat Paintball.
-Team Power-
FEEDBACK
Special Ops
PBnation

#18 User is offline   chip_gilkey 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:31 AM

View PostHolyHandGrenad3, on Feb 23 2010, 10:35 AM, said:

1 question, what the heck is up with Chip and Tele's posts? I wasn't even on this forum back in 2008, so how have I not been on since then? Get your facts straight and quit flooding my thread with nonsense...

Ok like i told you in the reply to the PM you sent me i was merely trying to give you some advice on making it sell quicker. Secondly what is a tele post? and lastly in my first post here i never even mention anything about 2008 that was what the guy quoted who I quoted lol. I was simply agreeing with him that it was a bit too pricey. So please get your facts straight i never mentioned anything about 2008 and dont know what he was talking about either. All i said was it was too pricey, which it is in my opinion and im sure many others as well.

Dont get all butt hurt because some people tell you that maybe you should lower your price. Were not trying to make it seem as though your item is junk and useless. Just saying a more realistic price would help it sell. As you can see from how many times youve had to bump this thread not many people are interested in it for the original price, so i feel i am vindicated in my opinion.

#19 Guest_HolyHandGrenad3_*

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:24 PM

@ Johnson It has just been sitting in the box in my closet. PMed to get out of this thread clutter.

@ chip, go read TeleFragger's post, something doesn't make sense in it. Ah, yes, he apparently didn't mean toi post that in my thread, considering his quote makes no sense when applied to me. I was not here on this forum in 2008, so how could the last time I'd been on this forum be Aug. 2008? Also, my price has been dropped from the original $175 whenever you posted that to now $150. For a new limited edition gun, that is quite reasonable, and I bump all my threads, this is not the only forum I have this posted on (this is a smaller forum), and have gotten a few offers for trades, however I would prefer cash. As for the butt hurt comment, you're the one being hostile, all I said was to go reread the quote that the guy you quoted made. Calm down, sonny.

#20 User is offline   TeleFragger 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:43 AM

View PostHolyHandGrenad3, on Feb 23 2010, 11:24 PM, said:

@ Johnson It has just been sitting in the box in my closet. PMed to get out of this thread clutter.

@ chip, go read TeleFragger's post, something doesn't make sense in it. Ah, yes, he apparently didn't mean toi post that in my thread, considering his quote makes no sense when applied to me. I was not here on this forum in 2008, so how could the last time I'd been on this forum be Aug. 2008? Also, my price has been dropped from the original $175 whenever you posted that to now $150. For a new limited edition gun, that is quite reasonable, and I bump all my threads, this is not the only forum I have this posted on (this is a smaller forum), and have gotten a few offers for trades, however I would prefer cash. As for the butt hurt comment, you're the one being hostile, all I said was to go reread the quote that the guy you quoted made. Calm down, sonny.

dont worry i removed my comment... let me arrange it so you can understand it better...

All i said was 98 customs (ok yours is a limited edition), decked out can be had cheap... so great... my comment was if you can find someone that is a collector that wants to display it above the fireplace you would get that price ... and that is a maybe...
people do their homework.... and look all over.. if you can get a 98c for $70 (which i did with rt/empire barrel, 20oz, 12oz, bag and mask) or up to $100 super decked out.

so I felt your price was high.. and you can disagree with me all you want... i am not bashing your price but was giving friendly advice.... you took it the wrong way so that is cool...

2008??? not sure where you pulled that one out...

yes you have a 20th anniversary.... so good luck....
*********Feedback**** click on a link below
-------Specops-------------MCB

#21 Guest_HolyHandGrenad3_*

Posted 04 March 2010 - 08:28 AM

SOLD

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic