• You cannot reply to this topic

Blackcell Feedneck I need help.

#1 User is offline   Mechanical Jester 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Mechanical Jester

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:59 PM

Hey guys, I recently purchased a Blackcell Ion for my dad. It came with the stock feedneck and a clamping feedneck, the problem is that the clamping feedneck is too short to fit with the Blackcell body. Does anyone know of any clamping feednecks for the Ion that sit high enough to fit over the rails of the Blackcell body?
Team Alter Ego
Proudly supported by:Designer Paintball, Tanks Paintball, Tadao Technologies, Understood, Acid Customs , and MobileTech Paintball

#2 User is offline   Canadienkid 

• Ambush Guy
  • Pip

Posted 20 January 2009 - 04:02 PM

View PostMechanical Jester, on Jan 19 2009, 07:59 PM, said:

Hey guys, I recently purchased a Blackcell Ion for my dad. It came with the stock feedneck and a clamping feedneck, the problem is that the clamping feedneck is too short to fit with the Blackcell body. Does anyone know of any clamping feednecks for the Ion that sit high enough to fit over the rails of the Blackcell body?

You have to shave down the Rails. Simple as that.

#3 User is offline   Mechanical Jester 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 20 January 2009 - 09:45 PM

Ok, let me rephrase that.

Are there any clamping feednecks out there that will fit the Blackcell Ion body without having to modify the body in any way. I just don't like the idea of shaving down anything on it.
Team Alter Ego
Proudly supported by:Designer Paintball, Tanks Paintball, Tadao Technologies, Understood, Acid Customs , and MobileTech Paintball

#4 User is offline   betasniper 

• A four dimensional object
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:betasniper

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:55 PM

probably not...
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#5 User is offline   Tommikka 

• Tom
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tommikka

Posted 22 January 2009 - 06:48 PM

You can get high profile feed necks which are tall enough to clear the rail, but probably not a clamping neck.

#6 User is offline   Spades 

• forum pizzimp
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:sgt. spades

Posted 22 January 2009 - 06:57 PM

What midnight phenom did was sawed off 2 of the picatinny rail things... and it looked fine, and worked with his LP clamper..
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Mechanical Jester 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:31 PM

I think I found my solution, I look forward to seeing if it works out. If not, then I guess I will have to do with the stock neck. The Demonic High/Low Rise Clamping Feedneck. It comes with a base that can be used either as a high or low rise feedneck.

This post has been edited by Mechanical Jester: 23 January 2009 - 11:33 PM

Team Alter Ego

#8 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:36 PM

You can buy a high rise feedneck, but I strongly recommend you sand down the two rails (one on either side of the feedneck). It gives the hopper a lower profile as well as giving the marker a cleaner (in my opinion) look. You can still attach all the longbow accessories as well.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users