Special Ops Paintball: Boom Boom, Goodnight Tanks - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Boom Boom, Goodnight Tanks Just check it out!

#1 User is offline   WarCowboy 

• ~Fastest Gun In The East!~
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Suicide Kings

Post icon  Posted 19 January 2010 - 04:35 AM

Well, its about time I did some things I have been talking about for a while now and just so happens I have the materials needed to get some serious things done.

Take a look at these things and consider the possibilities of what I will have when they are completed.

Also I have redesigned the holsters for the T8.1 and TPX design a bit and have some real nice things coming out very very soon.
The holster for the T8.1 should also accommodate the t9 without clearance issues.

Anyhow, the idea behind the AT4 will be a completely enclosed internal setup that will actuate with a micro switch connected to an electric valve that will be operated in the same fashion as the real deal.
It will house a 9 ounce Co2 tank toward the rear, so the looks and function will be as realistic as possible.

The smaller LAW will most likely not be fully enclosed, but it may be with enough tinkering. It will also run electric and will use a 12gram that should supply at least two shots propelled @ 220ft. each. Being a quick change ordeal, it will be light and will get the job done with great efficiency.

Also with both I am playing with the idea of rifling the barrels so it will also put a spiral on the exiting nerf vortex, thus getting better accuracy at farther ranges and creating a consistency drag for pressure build and exit stability.

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users