Special Ops Paintball: Battlefront Paintball "Day of Days" June 15-16 2012 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Battlefront Paintball "Day of Days" June 15-16 2012 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   bpoydence 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:bpoydence

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:28 PM

.68 Caliber Productions Friday Night and Saturday Event.

Day of Days returns this year with two former DoD generals leading the teams. Brian Poydence of team Total Resistance will return as the US general, while Joe Foltz of team Hand of Fate will reprise his role as the German general. Neither general has been defeated at Day of Days and both have a history of strong leadership and sound tactics.

In continuing with our goal to put more control of the event into the hands of the team generals, this year the generals will have the option to create some of their own side missions in addition to selecting from various pre-planned missions. This will give generals a wider ability to respond to threats and make up lost points.

The beach boundaries have been redesigned to limit the German teamís ability to put as much enfilading fire on the US players, thus forcing a more realistic, head to head confrontation on the beach. The US team will be able to limit the German teamís forward movement as they push up on the beach by capturing key locations, eventually forcing the Germans to bunker down at the edge of the town for a final Atlantic Wall assault.

This yearís night game will primarily focus on the areas around the town. Key objectives will be announced at each teamís respawn areas throughout the four hour event and it will be up to team leaders to organize their players around those objectives on the fly during this fluid battle.

More details at Battlefront Paintball
Captain of Total Resistance

#2 User is offline   bpoydence 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:bpoydence

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

This is shaping up to be a huge game. Both sides have multiple teams, multiple tanks and lots of players ready to throw everything they have in to the game! Come join us for a great day of paintball.

I'm back leading the US side this year. As always, I'm looking for players that will cooperate and work together towards achieving objectives! Come join us and be part of an organized army, even if your not part of a team. I take pride in involving everyone, not just the teams and players I already know.

Even if boldly charging forward to take the beach isn't your thing, come play on the other side, either way this should be a great game! See you at the front!
Captain of Total Resistance

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users