Special Ops Paintball: Checkit V2 vs Azodin Kaos Pump or other - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Checkit V2 vs Azodin Kaos Pump or other Which pump for under $200, and which hopper Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   mstrchef117 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 November 2009 - 07:15 PM

Well, I'm looking into getting a pump as I have been wanting to try pumping for maybe a year or so and the fact that my SP1 is out of warranty and dead pushed me off the fence. So the question is which of these pump markers should I get. They don't have be great pumps though. Also, since I'm prob. gonna be playing open class, should I just use my eggy 2 on it (or would that defeat the purpose of "playing pump") In that case, should I just get a Winchester pocket hopper (pre-modded w. flip top and feedneck thickener thing [as to not make the hopper wobble) for $20 or what ever else?

Any input would be appreciated

#2 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 24 November 2009 - 10:51 PM

Check it is a nicer pump IMO, but either will work fine. If you want cheap hit up the BST areas of this forum. People dump Snipers for cheap. I'd recomend a pocket hopper over a full blown motorized hopper,. You don't need to fire that fast.

If you need any tips of advice hit up the PDT in my sig for some good pump talk. :P

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users