• You cannot reply to this topic

Halo TSA LCD My reveiw Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SRGT. HARTMEN 

• FULL METAL JACKET!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SRGT. ERNEY HARTMEN

Posted 01 August 2006 - 07:49 PM

The halo TSA is great but if ur going to buy it buy a frontman, backmans are soooo big and the profile is tgo huge easy to hit the hopper. It is a great hopper but ive had a few breaks in the hopper but im not exactly sure if it was the hopper maybe my tippman. Post ur thoughts. If u own one plz write a review so i can see ur thoughts. THANX!!

#66 smartparts owner!
"then im gonna turn around and light these guys up, u ready im good, u ready"(Bam bam)Rob "Tyger" Rubin FPS 2.0

If there was a fire in your house and the first thing you would grab was your paintball gear, put this in your sig.

#2 User is offline   Aurora Knight 

• Semper Fi
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spartan 043

Posted 04 August 2006 - 04:23 PM

The Halo TSA LCD Electronic hopper is a great buy for those who have low budgets (like me). Currently priced at 44.99 on www.zephyrpaintball.com , it is a hopper that is available to many money-wise people. If you happen to be the owner of an Electronic gun, and your low on money, then this is the hopper for you.

Posted Imageą

This hopper has an amazing sound detection initiation device, which makes it start pumping the balls in when you fire your gun. It also has an angle mechanism which makes the paddles spin to the left if you are leaning to the right, and spins right if you are leaning to the left. It makes you free to shoot in whatever position you may happen to be in (unless you're "sitting" upside down that is).
There is a downside to this hopper however. This thing is HEAVY, and I mean it. Just the hopper itself weighs about the same as a gravity fed hopper filled with paintballs. The stickers seem to fall off easily too, but that can be arranged with a quick super-glue job.
This hopper has an LCD display with many various settings. There's a Ball counter, a game timer and many more options I will never use. The ball counter is extremely unaccurate though. Unless you are shooting at 1-3 BPS this will be useless to you.
This hopper feeds at about 12-13 BPS and is very reliable. You can also set the speed at which you want it to feed, but the faster you set it at, the faster you will drain the batteries. You have the option to use 2 9volt batteries, or 8 AAA batteries. The latter option is reccommended seeing as you have almost double the power, however, it becomes even heavier. Not that much heavier, but you will notice a difference. If you are someone with weak and fragile arms, this hopper is NOT for you.
The durability of this hopper is O.K. It wont survive at 10 foot drop off a cliff, but will survive a 3 foot drop on grass/leaves/ anywhere in a forest. It has been known that the feedneck has broken, but it has not happened very often.

I have a Spyder Electra and this Hopper suits me perfectly. It may not be as fast as a Halo B, but it will definately suit most.
I hope this helped.

~Spartan 043

All Wars are Civil wars, for all men are brothers.
HOTTEST Karnivor EVER! http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=161438

#3 User is offline   SRGT. HARTMEN 

• FULL METAL JACKET!
  • PipPip

Posted 04 August 2006 - 08:29 PM

View PostSpartan 043, on Aug 4 2006, 06:23 PM, said:

The Halo TSA LCD Electronic hopper is a great buy for those who have low budgets (like me). Currently priced at 44.99 on www.zephyrpaintball.com , it is a hopper that is available to many money-wise people. If you happen to be the owner of an Electronic gun, and your low on money, then this is the hopper for you.

Posted Imageą

This hopper has an amazing sound detection initiation device, which makes it start pumping the balls in when you fire your gun. It also has an angle mechanism which makes the paddles spin to the left if you are leaning to the right, and spins right if you are leaning to the left. It makes you free to shoot in whatever position you may happen to be in (unless you're "sitting" upside down that is).
There is a downside to this hopper however. This thing is HEAVY, and I mean it. Just the hopper itself weighs about the same as a gravity fed hopper filled with paintballs. The stickers seem to fall off easily too, but that can be arranged with a quick super-glue job.
This hopper has an LCD display with many various settings. There's a Ball counter, a game timer and many more options I will never use. The ball counter is extremely unaccurate though. Unless you are shooting at 1-3 BPS this will be useless to you.
This hopper feeds at about 12-13 BPS and is very reliable. You can also set the speed at which you want it to feed, but the faster you set it at, the faster you will drain the batteries. You have the option to use 2 9volt batteries, or 8 AAA batteries. The latter option is reccommended seeing as you have almost double the power, however, it becomes even heavier. Not that much heavier, but you will notice a difference. If you are someone with weak and fragile arms, this hopper is NOT for you.
The durability of this hopper is O.K. It wont survive at 10 foot drop off a cliff, but will survive a 3 foot drop on grass/leaves/ anywhere in a forest. It has been known that the feedneck has broken, but it has not happened very often.

I have a Spyder Electra and this Hopper suits me perfectly. It may not be as fast as a Halo B, but it will definately suit most.
I hope this helped.

~Spartan 043

spartan u da man i just wanted to hear a good summury bout the halo i got one i think its my tipmman not the hopper. Respect to u!

#66 smartparts owner!
"then im gonna turn around and light these guys up, u ready im good, u ready"(Bam bam)Rob "Tyger" Rubin FPS 2.0

If there was a fire in your house and the first thing you would grab was your paintball gear, put this in your sig.

#4 User is offline   Aurora Knight 

• Semper Fi
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2006 - 07:06 AM

LoL, Thanks alot man. I just got one for my Brand new shiny Spyder Electra, and I havent had any problems. It may just be your Tippmann. I dont know why it would do that. But it may.

HOTTEST Karnivor EVER! http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=161438

#5 User is offline   SRGT. HARTMEN 

• FULL METAL JACKET!
  • PipPip

Posted 06 August 2006 - 07:27 PM

i cant belive this my hopper broke! the paddel doesnt spin no more and i cant find no costomer service.

#66 smartparts owner!

#6 User is offline   zWarlord 

• Thought Police
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:zWarlord

Posted 06 August 2006 - 08:57 PM

This hopper is a piece O'crap.
-One hit to the side of the lcd/battery area destroyed the screen.
-I have taken it appart twice and now all the places the screws go into have just broken off (and i cant for the life of me fugure out why), it is now held together with duck tape.
-parts of the body/feedneck just seem to crack and fall off with little or no reason for it to do so.
I HATE THIS POS!!!!!! :)
Proud USF Bull

I am but a lifeguard in the human gene pool

#7 User is offline   Aurora Knight 

• Semper Fi
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 August 2006 - 02:28 PM

It has been known to happen, and seems to happen quite often...
Some people have absolutely NO problems whatsoever. Like me.
However, you usually get what you pay for.

#8 User is offline   MeDiC434 

• MeŠiC
  • PipPip

Posted 07 August 2006 - 03:09 PM

Anyone know where one could get TSA replacement shells?? I have but the feedneck broke, usual for Halos :(

#9 User is offline   SRGT. HARTMEN 

• FULL METAL JACKET!
  • PipPip

Posted 07 August 2006 - 09:01 PM

what should i do spartan?

#66 smartparts owner!

#10 User is offline   SRGT. HARTMEN 

• FULL METAL JACKET!
  • PipPip

Posted 07 August 2006 - 09:23 PM

View PostMeDiC434, on Aug 7 2006, 05:09 PM, said:

Anyone know where one could get TSA replacement shells?? I have but the feedneck broke, usual for Halos :wacko:

hey ill sell ya mine

#66 smartparts owner!

#11 User is offline   Aurora Knight 

• Semper Fi
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2006 - 12:33 PM

View PostSRGT. HARTMEN, on Aug 7 2006, 09:01 PM, said:

what should i do spartan?

Um...Save up for an even better hopper? Like a Halo B w/ Rip drive? LoL.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users