- Can having my gun's FPS set too high break the paintball in the marker?
- Does HPA work well with a air supply line?(coiled)
- Does anyone have experience with this setup? What are your results?
I ask the first question because after install the HPA system, I broke the first paintball fired. I am assuming this is because I haven't set the FPS correctly. ( I do this before playing, but we haven't played since I bought the HPA system or the cyclone) The balls are breaking in the barrel and not in the cyclone, which is what I feared had happened. The paint is not in the feeder, but is smeared down the barrel and up against the "firing pin".
I asked the second question because when I tested it with the supply line, the "firing pin" would not reset for semi-auto fire. It's like it wasn't getting the air needed to reset it. It worked great with CO2, but it says it should work for both HPA and CO2.
In conclusion, I'll describe my complete setup:
- Tippmann Project Salvo
- Tippmann Cyclone Feeder - 200rd Low Profile Hopper
- Stock Barrel
- Stock Trigger (no responce trigger, yet)
- HPA Tank - 3000PSI
- Red Dot Sight
- Air Supply Line - coiled