• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Problems with my Mini

#1 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:25 PM

I just got my new Rotor yesterday, so I wanted to try it out on my new Mini. I went through a few hoppers on semi and it worked great. I got home later that night and was shooting out my window. I had a few barrel breaks, and I think even a chop, considering there was paint in the breach. So I cleaned it out, yea yea. I then noticed that the efficientcy sucked! I was using a Dye UL 14" and no other modifications. After a pod from a Lock Lid (so about 160 balls) I already had lost 1000 PSI. Whats going on?

Thanks.

#2 User is offline   mike7822 

• Aloha!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MIKE7822

Posted 01 January 2010 - 04:50 PM

There's gonna be a breaking in period when the gun sucks. A person at my field didn't like their SL94 for a bit until they broke it in. Then it shot wonderful.

Invert Mini Troubleshooting

We want pics too. :sleep:
03 Prostock Pump ♦ 08 Ego

#3 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:04 PM

Thanks dude. Oh pics eh...

Posted Image

B)

#4 User is offline   Shadow444 

• Hm.
  • PipPip

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:34 PM

Even though I can't help you with your mini issues, could you check for me if you have a gap at the front of your rotor? Its right where the two halves connect, in the very center.
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it...

#5 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:48 PM

Let me run down stairs and grab it...

#6 User is offline   Shadow444 

• Hm.
  • PipPip

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:50 PM

I have some time, I'm just wanting to see if this is normal on anyone else's rotor, since dye is closed until the 5th.
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it...

#7 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:50 PM

I kind of do. Its only a millimeter or so though. How big is yours?

#8 User is offline   Shadow444 

• Hm.
  • PipPip

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:57 PM

Mines small too, it just pisses me off. Its probably the same size, I can only see a bit of light through it.

#9 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:21 PM

I just put mine up to light. And I can see light coming through the corners. Not the center though. Same for you?

#10 User is offline   Shadow444 

• Hm.
  • PipPip

Posted 01 January 2010 - 08:03 PM

Its kind of at the corners of the front, if that makes sense. I dunno, its odd as hell anyways, and I want to see if they will offer me another top shell or not.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users