Special Ops Paintball: Charity Game in VA or MD - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Charity Game in VA or MD Raising money for family of fallen soldier and fellow paintballer! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   phoenix1 

• scout4life
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:phoenixcompanyco

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:04 AM

Monday, March 21, 2011 was a sad day for the family of MSG William S. Pitts. MSG Pitts' was a Soldier in the Oregon Army National Guard, stationed in Arlington, VA, while working at the National Guard Bureau. He is survived by his three children, Tonnie, Crystal, Scotty and wife, Vicki. Scotty and Crystal are both reserve members on Strike Recon and Scotty is the leader of the Young Guns squad of Strike Recon. Scotty and Crystal are both a part of Strike Recon paintball team, which is based out of Northern Virginia and have been playing as avidly as possible for the last two years. MSG Pitts was also an honorary member of the team and played on occasion. He always made sure that when Scotty and Crystal were able to go to the field, they were there on time with the required gear.
Phoenix Paintball Productions is currently trying to find a field to host a game for charity in order to raise some money for the children of MSG Pitts. As a paintballer, friend and fellow Soldier, MSG Pitts will be missed, but never forgotten. Even if you do not want to attend the game, please keep the family in your prayers and thoughts.

This game will be hosted on May 21st, at a location TBD. All proceeds will be going to the children of MSG Pitts. Please come out and support this event! It means a lot to Scotty and Crystal that paintballer's are willing to support them through this time of grief.

The backstory and sides to choose from will be posted on the website later this weekend or early next week. Donations will also be taken at the event and any profit made by Phoenix Paintball Productions will be given to the fund as well.

Possible choices of fields:
Hogback Mountain - Leesburg, VA
Southern Maryland Paintball - Newburg, MD
Robin Hood Paintball - Aberdeen, MD
Warplay - Locust Grove, VA
THE LOCATION IS STILL UP IN THE AIR! IF ANYONE KNOWS A FIELD THAT WOULD BE WILLING TO HOST THE GAME FOR CHARITY, PLEASE CONTACT co.taskforce@yahoo.com AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! UNFORTUNATELY, WE'RE STILL RUNNING INTO THE SAME PROBLEM WITH FIELDS NOT WILLING TO RUN THE SCENARIO.

More info to come and any updates will posted in the "News" page at www.endofdayswar.webs.com. The site has been updated with side choices and registration info under the "War 2011" link on the left side of the page. Please contact co.taskforce@yahoo.com if you wish to pre-register and do not mind which side you are on or to reserve a spot on a particular side. Thanks for your time and consideration!

Teams committed to attending so far:
Sons of the South - Maryland
Strike Recon - Virginia

If any other teams are willing to attend and participate, P3 will give a great discount, just please be able to donate something to the cause!

EOD Staff
Colt Dickerson
Brigadier General, Task Force 68
Commanding Officer
Task Force 68 ExFor
Minuteman Militia
Strike Recon

#2 User is offline   JaguarShark 

• TOTSUGEKI!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kiriyama9000

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:48 AM

I will pass this along to a field I know!
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   phoenix1 

• scout4life
  • PipPip

Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:08 PM

I appreciate it bro! That would help out a lot if I could go ahead and get most of the coordination out of the way with the field so I can concentrate on writing the mission sets and getting all the players packs together and all that stuff...could you PM me which field it is? I may know some guys that play there and I'm hoping this will have a very large turn-out, so it needs to be a pretty large one with at least three good spots to make main bases. Thanks man, I seriously do appreciate it! and the cool thing about this game is it can be ran as a two way game also and ran over and over with a different storyline and similar but different mission sets each time.
Colt Dickerson
Commanding Officer
Task Force 68 ExFor
Minuteman Militia
Strike Recon

#4 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:09 PM

I don't want to officially confirm, because I'll have to check with the other members (and work), but I think The Headbangers will try to be at this one. We currently don't have a May event, and it's far enough after Castle Conquest we should be good. This is a Day game, correct?

I don't know your location, but try to get in touch with Splat Brothers Paintball Park. I know they host Military Appreciation games. I'll mention this to Josh Silverman (of PaintballX3.com). Hopefully he can get out to the field and cover it, or at least we can get it mentioned in an upcoming issue.

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#5 User is offline   phoenix1 

• scout4life
  • PipPip

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:16 PM

That would be awesome! Splat Brothers isnt to far away that we couldnt come down and do it there! I'll have to make sure with his mom first if they say yes, but she shouldn't have a problem with it and the coverage would be wonderful. Scotty would seriously dig that! And yes, it'll be just a day game and if the date doesn't exactly work for the field, it can be adjusted a little, but I think it would be great to have it the 21st.
I really appreciate all this guys! This is realy the only forum that has responded to any of this. And Scotty and his family will be moving just after the end of the school year too, so I'm going to be gettin him and his sister out on the field as much as possible before they go. His sister thinks she's ready to start training as a sniper, lol.
Anyway, please let me know as soon as humanly possible, cause with the field coordinated, that frees up a lot of my time to concentrate on making it a phenomonal game for the players.

Later!
Colt Dickerson
Commanding Officer
Task Force 68 ExFor
Minuteman Militia
Strike Recon

#6 User is offline   phoenix1 

• scout4life
  • PipPip

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:38 AM

If anyone would like to run this game as a mini-scenario, either as a private group at a public field or an outlaw field, please let me know. I don't know how much ofa turn-out the game on the 21st will end up being and I would like to raise as much funds as possible for the kids to be presented all at once to the family on that day. If anyone is interested in doing this, I don't necessarily have to be present, I just need to know which sides are playing the game and how long of a game you would want. I'll write the backstory, missions and send it to the POC for the game and all they need to do is send me in the results (points earned, missions accomplished and how many people showed up). I'll post it on the website and then the next game will be based off the results of that game. Multiple games can be ran on the same day anywhere, all those results are then built in to the storyline. Then it all leads up to the big game on the 21st.
Any donations made during these mini-games I ask that someone make them out to the mother (if check or money order) and you can mail it to the Phoenix Paintball Productions address, where we will present the funds all at once to the family at the big game. The mother will be opening separate accoutns for eeach of the children after everything settles down a bit.
The funeral is on Friday, April 1st and is with full military honors. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. MSG Pitts would have thought it is ironic to bury him on April Fool's Day. He had a sense of humor.

V/r,

Colt
Colt Dickerson
Commanding Officer
Task Force 68 ExFor
Minuteman Militia
Strike Recon

#7 User is offline   phoenix1 

• scout4life
  • PipPip

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:16 PM

Southern Maryland Paintball has just informed me they will be hosting the Battle of Freedom on May 21st. However, there is 5 other games to be hosted at other fields that will build up to the Battle of Freedom!
Check it out at www.endofdayswar.webs.com

Pre-register for a unit today for Battle of Freedom, the more players, the merrier!

There is no requirement to make a donation, however, it is greatly appreciated!

V/r,

Colt
Colt Dickerson
Commanding Officer
Task Force 68 ExFor
Minuteman Militia
Strike Recon

#8 User is offline   ChaoticRedneck 

• one crazy southern marylander
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:ChaoticRedneck

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:36 AM

UPDATE

pre reg before may 10th $35...reg after may 10th $45

VALKEN PAINT
$45 $55 $65
Sons of the South Paintball Team
Official Broadsword #54
A5/X7 OG
Proudly Sponsored by Southern Md Paintball Medusa Paintball ANS Gear

#9 User is offline   phoenix1 

• scout4life
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2011 - 06:18 AM

Thanks Kenny!

MORE UPDATES:

Final American Order has a side leader: Mike "Dice" Williams of team Alpha Omega out of Paintball Adventure Park, MD.

New United Territories has a side leader: Scotty "Serpentine" Pitts of team Strike Recon out of Hogback Mountain Paintball, VA.

New Republic of America still needs a side leader!

Units are starting to fill up quickly for both the Final American Order and New United Territories!

Teams that pre-register will receive a discount from Phoenix Paintball Productions. Info needed for team registration is what team, team website, where the team is from, all players' first and last names that are attending, side and unit preference. Discount will be discussed after the teams contact co.taskforce@yahoo.com
TEAM PRE-REG DEADLINE: 25 APRIL 2011

Individuals that pre-register between now and April 30th, 2011 will also receive a discount ($5) and special treat from Phoenix Paintball Productions as well. Talk about coupons and discounts. P3 will be broke after this scenario!

V/r,

EOD STAFF
Colt Dickerson
Commanding Officer
Task Force 68 ExFor
Minuteman Militia
Strike Recon

#10 User is offline   phoenix1 

• scout4life
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2011 - 06:20 AM

Oh, also, there will be videos and interviews of this event posted on YouTube while this is going on. And we need some New Correspondents, Writers, Photographers and Videographers to be a part of the game as well! Know anyone interested? Let them know to contact Phoenix Paintball Productions at co.taskforce@yahoo.com to get more info!

Thanks!

EOD STAFF
Colt Dickerson
Commanding Officer
Task Force 68 ExFor
Minuteman Militia
Strike Recon

#11 User is offline   phoenix1 

• scout4life
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:00 AM

Well, the 1st INF of N.U.T. and 5th SF of N.U.T. are filling up quickly. F.A.O.'s 77th SF has a few slots left as well as the rest of the units on all the Factions: N.U.T., F.A.O., N.R.A.

There's going to be raffles and giveaways as well as great visibility for teams basically with free advertising from Phoenix Paintball Productions on YouTube and the End of Days website.

Also, if your team is interested in setting up recruiting booths or a table, please let me know! The News Correspondents will be doing team interviews, player interviews throughout the game as well as coverage of the battle during the day. All of this will be posted on the website, YouTube and published in the next issues of the papers for each faction to be passed out online and in paper at the next major event!

If you know of someone that would like to attend but doesn't want to play and still wants to be involved, please have them contact me ASAP about the News Correspondent position or as a photographer/videographer!

Thanks everyone!
Colt Dickerson
Commanding Officer
Task Force 68 ExFor
Minuteman Militia
Strike Recon

#12 User is offline   phoenix1 

• scout4life
  • PipPip

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:02 AM

Teams will receive a $10 discount per player if they pre-register before May 10th. To register a team to be eligible for the discount, please email all players attending information: First and Last name, Team Name, Side preference, unit preference and team website!

Players that register between now and May 10th will receive an extra $5 off registration! FAO and NRA are in need of troops to push back the NUT war machine! Join a faction and fight!

V/r,

EOD STAFF
Colt Dickerson
Commanding Officer
Task Force 68 ExFor
Minuteman Militia
Strike Recon

#13 User is offline   Irish Legion 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:IrishLegion

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:25 AM

Cheers! Irish Legion will be at this game on the 21st and at the 8th as well!

Paddy
LIEUTENANT
LEGIONNAIRE
irish.legion@yahoo.com
Irish Legion Paintball Club

#14 User is offline   phoenix1 

• scout4life
  • PipPip

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:25 PM

This game is looking to be close to 100 players, let's see if we can push the barrier and get a 150+ there! It's the field's first scenario and let's make it a great turnout so they will want to keep doing scenarios!
So far, players have pre-registered for all three sides, let's get some more players for NRA and FAO since more seem to have pre-registered for NUT. Plus, NUT is defending it's leading score!

Please email co.taskforce@yahoo.com to pre-register today! Last day to pre-register is Monday, May 9th. After May 10th, registration goes to $45/player!

Later!

EOD STAFF
Colt Dickerson
Commanding Officer
Task Force 68 ExFor
Minuteman Militia
Strike Recon

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic