Special Ops Paintball: For Sale: Angel A1 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

For Sale: Angel A1 Joy Division Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   billybob 

• The John Deere of paintball. Nothing mows as nice.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Location:Leavenworth County Kansas, everyone's a prisoner here
  • Brigade Name:billybob

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:34 PM

Included is everything that comes with the gun from the factory; gun, 3 barrel back and front, owners manual, tool kit, etc. I'm also throwing in a complete set of extra screws (minus one rail screw), three extra sets of ball detents, a complete set of metric hex keys needed to work on the gun, 3/4 bottle of Angel Love Juice, and a LPR test gauge tool.

Now for the bad. This marker has four MINOR blemishes. One is on the on/off ASA (right side). The second is on the back of the grip frame just above the ASA. These are the only two that are even noticeable. The third blemish is on the left side of the ASA and the forth is on the Ram Adjuster Knob (aka breech knob) on the back of the gun. The breech knob is a $12 part, the ASA could be easily replaced, the only blemish that would take any considerable effort to fix is the one on the back of the grip frame, and it really is just a minor scratch. I am the second owner of this marker but the first owner was a close friend that only played ONE DAY with this marker.

This gun originally listed for $950 and has been well taken care of. Everything else I'm throwing in is about a $70 value. I'll take $500 or best reasonable offer. Buyer pays shipping and sends payment first. I'll accept PayPal or Money order. PM me if you're interested. I can also get pics by request.
"Life sucks" ~LT
"What the Hell? Is Abercrombie making people now!!!?"~ Vash

#2 User is offline   SHADOW SNIPER 

• masta of disasta
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shadow sniper

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:22 PM

pics. plz. any trades? and wat version boared

This post has been edited by SHADOW SNIPER: 19 July 2008 - 08:22 PM

www.zjpaintball.com
FREE AGENT
Rangerz ego7 sling trigger zick kit

#3 User is offline   billybob 

• The John Deere of paintball. Nothing mows as nice.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Location:Leavenworth County Kansas, everyone's a prisoner here
  • Brigade Name:billybob

Posted 20 July 2008 - 12:30 PM

I don't have any pics right now but I should be able to get some to you within the next few days. I tried my camera phone but the pics weren't good quality at all. The only trades I'm interested in would be Superstock or Black Magic Cockers, preferably in good condition with few upgrades, and you'd have to add $$, unless you have something that's just way too good to pass up on. I'm open to considering other trades. It's the stock board with the latest software that I know of. I need to find a 9v for the gun to check the software version and I'll edit this post later once I know for sure what version it has.

This post has been edited by billybob: 20 July 2008 - 12:32 PM

"Life sucks" ~LT
"What the Hell? Is Abercrombie making people now!!!?"~ Vash

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users