Special Ops Paintball: paintball game JULY 10th BE THERE!!! - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

paintball game JULY 10th BE THERE!!! paintball game during the summer Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Lunar Wolf 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Reaper_15

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:41 AM

Hey guys my grandpa owns about 2 acres of thick woods, mostly hard wood trees, littered with swamps and lakes, with one stream running down the middle of the feild. Has all elments to make woodsball really fun!!! Two fully built towns, and dozens of scattered forts and bunkers throughout the feild. Maximum of 45 ppl to play. Has restrooms and refreshments, and we're working on getting a refill thing out there (forgot what its called xD) but call to make reservation. 25-908-4235. you have to reserve spot i need to get a head count so I can make an estimate as to how much I need to spend. thank you

#2 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:15 PM

ok...

1. do not list phone numbers on public forum. do it through PM.
2. details... whats the location/area?
3. pictures?
4. its called a fill station.
5. swamps.... do not agree with paintball gear... we need pics to see what kind of terrain. no offense, but if people make plans and spend money to go to your game, and the field's really a bog, then you might have alot of angry armed strangers.
6. try game locator. build it and they will come.
7. as far as your costs go, think trash bags, armband tape (a roll of duct tape will do for one side), a first aid kitjust in case.

ok, now as far as hosting an event, you might want to think about a disclaimer. here are some points to think about:

i.e.- if you are asked to leave for either bad behavior, sportsmanship, safety practices, or any reason deemed grounds by the event holder,you must leave immediately when asked, otherwise johhny law gets a call. (read up on some of the outlaw stories and you'll see what i'm talkin about)

all players are to sign a waiver that holds harmless the property owner, and all event producers. basically, play at your own risk.

you must make it clear that all standard safety practices are to be observed for the sport. meaning boundaries marked, BBD's, chronos if you can get em, at LEAST 1-2 refs. (player voulunteers might be good)

firing restrictions.. bps, fps, ramping, semi, modes, etc. game times. one long one? insertions? props? game variety?

you get the idea. think Legit paintball field. i might even show or give ya some pointers via pm. just remember- safety first, fun second, cleanup third.
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users