Special Ops Paintball: Best place to get CA tank filled? - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Best place to get CA tank filled? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Idealist Paintball 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:idealistpaintball

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:05 AM

Where is the best place to get a 68ci 4500PSI tank filled? I've heard diving shops but do they have air compressors with that high pressure?

#2 User is offline   chro 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:19 AM

View PostIdealist Paintball, on Dec 9 2008, 06:05 AM, said:

Where is the best place to get a 68ci 4500PSI tank filled? I've heard diving shops but do they have air compressors with that high pressure?

My local scuba/dive shop fills my 72ci/3000 psi tank with no problems, however they told me that they personally could not fill 4500's. So i would check with your local shops just in case, but dont be surprised if they cannot.

#3 User is offline   Sp.Ed 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:23 AM

Whats wrong with local paintball shops? they should be able to fill them for you.
The opinions and statements expressed on this site are mine alone and are not sanctioned or approved by my Employer. I also assume all legal liability for those statements.

#4 User is offline   slowerpig81 

• This man is a Beast with that Phantom. -thisissparta
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:slowerpig81

Posted 09 December 2008 - 03:17 PM

The best place would be a field, since you can usually just get them filled at the end of the day when you go home for free. But any good paintball shop should have HPA available. I just don't understand why they charge per (K)PSI instead of volume and pressure.

#5 User is offline   betasniper 

• A four dimensional object
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:betasniper

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:58 PM

View Postslowerpig81, on Dec 9 2008, 02:17 PM, said:

The best place would be a field, since you can usually just get them filled at the end of the day when you go home for free. But any good paintball shop should have HPA available. I just don't understand why they charge per (K)PSI instead of volume and pressure.

cause they don't care how much volume it is, just how high of a pressure. they might start to care if it gets any bigger than a 114ci tank.
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#6 User is offline   Weigel21 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:37 PM

Most welding supply shops can fill them as well.

#7 User is offline   thisissparta 

• Tonight, We Dine In Heck!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:thisissparta

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:19 PM

Diving shops can only fill to 3000 PSI because that's the standard pressure for a SCUBA tank.
The Spartan Armory: 98 Custom, Spyder e99 Avant, Tippmann A5, PMI-1, Splatmaster, SL-68 II, Classic Mag, Nel-Spot 007, WGP Sniper II (~95), DM5, SL-68II, Dye Reflex, Sideline Duckslide, Pro-Carbine, Piranha LB, Splatmaster, PG convert, Tippmann Pro-Lite, K-Framed Palmer's Paladin, T8 with TRG and milling work, SA-8, Gargantom, Custom Cocker
Feedback: SO Forum (+13/-0) MCB: (+24/-0) I love Kaesie. Fact: I am a ninja.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users