Special Ops Paintball: Supergame XXXVII - May 1-3 SniperzDen - Special Ops Paintball

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Supergame XXXVII - May 1-3 SniperzDen Warpaints Biggest Event Yet! Rate Topic: -----

#151 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 05 May 2009 - 03:09 PM

Let me just say that I had a blast!

The long drive and the rainy weather (and whatever you call that crazy 10 minute storm on Saturday) couldn't even begin to lessen the amount of fun I had!

Running the Razorback thru her paces was fantastic! This was the most action she's seen in a LONG time! Of course, some of that action came after Saturdays play had ended compliments of the Irregulators...I now have to scrub her down, strip the contaminated digi wrap off of her, and give her a new paint job and a whole lot of TLC (and some therapy). Anyone that doesn't know what I'm talking about should consider themselves VERY lucky *shudder*

I thinks it's safe to say that I will be back as I was thoroughly impressed with every aspect of this game and the players that attended.

Thank you to Dan for all the hard work you put into this and most importantly...thanks to all the players that came out and made this such a great game!

#152 User is offline   Krazy8 

• User Defined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Krazy8

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:10 PM

You liked the thong and you know it Mo! ;)

#153 User is offline   tripwire97701 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:13 PM

View PostKrazy8, on May 5 2009, 04:10 PM, said:

You liked the thong and you know it Mo! ;)

I've never seen so many people shield their childrens eyes from what was done......was definitely epic on a demented scale..lol

#154 User is offline   ThirdI 

• Elite Weekend 2007 Sportsmanship Winner and 2008 Instructor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ThirdI

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:53 PM

Let me just state for the record that I had NOTHING to do with that other than offering up the loaner kilt.....and telling him Yes three days before when he asked if he should bring it :-D

#155 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:54 PM

View PostKrazy8, on May 5 2009, 06:10 PM, said:

You liked the thong and you know it Mo!

do we even want to know?? :laugh:
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#156 User is offline   ThirdI 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:01 PM

Magic 8-Ball says....Most Likely Not.....but there is video!

#157 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:15 PM

View PostT-Freak, on May 5 2009, 06:54 PM, said:

do we even want to know?? ;)

For the record...

I was somewhat spared as I only saw the pic and the video and was not subjected to the horror that others were forced to witness first hand.

#158 User is offline   ThirdI 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2009 - 09:09 PM

No Shattered Angels were harmed in the filming of this....oh wait, Crow was mentally injured quite badly!

#159 User is offline   Cowboy20 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Cowboy20

Posted 05 May 2009 - 09:12 PM

Are you sure that didnt happen before the filming?

#160 User is offline   Boots 

• Dye hard paintball chick.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:boots1027

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:21 PM

View PostT-Freak, on May 5 2009, 05:54 PM, said:

do we even want to know?? :dry:

NO.
It's not forum friendly, hell, it's not humanity friendly.
Team Irregulators!
DESTINY ARMY!
"Makes me want to snort gasoline, light a match, and swallow it." - Ethrealwolf
"I can see the second guy crashing...even the 4th..even maybe the 7th..but what the hell was the 59th guy thinking? "Hey that looks like a 58 car pile up..lemme get closer" CRASH" - Midnight Phenom
Studcookie #2 <3 Wild Cat

#161 User is offline   Ghostduck 

• Quack! Quack!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ghostduck

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:02 AM

View PostCowboy20, on May 5 2009, 09:12 PM, said:

Are you sure that didnt happen before the filming?

Well rest assured... If it didn't happen before.. Then it DEFINATELY happened during filming!
Proud Member of the Scottish Teabag Society

#162 User is offline   Cant Aim 

• Irregulators Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Bacon

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:21 AM

Haha, come on MOATI, that was hilarious :( . Although I never did quite get the dragon I was asking for...

#163 User is offline   dtr43 

• Team Hellfish
  • PipPip

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:51 PM

here's some of the pics I got....
http://s22.photobuck...Supergame%2037/

#164 User is offline   Shrek 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shrek

Posted 06 May 2009 - 05:49 PM

This was the largest game in the history of NW paintball. I would like to thank Dan Bronebrake and staff for putting on the biggest event ever. Hopefully we can keep making them bigger every year. I would like to thank the vendors for the over-the-top prize packages and it was nice to see the young guns win some of the bigger prizes...because they are the future of our sport. One thing that makes this event over-the-top that I thought was the live band, the BBQ, the vendors, and all the great attitudes of all the players who showed up from all over the West coast.

The report from the night game from Team Walkons....there were some hard fought battles and foul weather. Which is what NW Scenario paintball is all about.

Saturday, The SuperGame. My hat is off to Murdoc of OKC, he did an outstanding job of organizing all of the strengths of Yellow Army. Even though Red Army obtained his battle Intel, he stuck by his guns and trusted his troops to handle their assigned tasks. The opening battle...Team Walkons was tasked with a blocking operation to allow the majority of Yellow Army to move easily and obtain their objectives. Once we formed a static line of defense, Murdoc ordered Team Walkons to run some suicide missions behind enemy lines by attacking Yeager Beach and the Swamp through the Red rear area. These battles were intense to say the least. Team Walkons was outmanned with no chance of respawn so we threw ourselves headlong into the enemy fire to keep the enemy from massing any organized attack on the Yellow Army front lines. The next assignment that Murdoc gave our team was to reinforce the DMZ and Darkwoods. Fiona and I were operating Black Sunshine and working with the Yelloow army infantry in those areas when Dan Bonebrake flew in a massive Helo drop through Darkwoods. The Yellow Army mobilized quickly, infantry nailed down their left and right flanks while Black Sunshine took out their area of retreat. Dan flew them right into the jaws of the beast and gave the orders 3...2...1...drop. That was the most intense 2-second firefight I have ever seen. Those Red troopers should be commended...that was the craziest suicide run ever. The monsoon that we experienced was over-the-top which matched this event. I hope the player who was hit by the tree branch is recovering well. And the Red player with the broken leg that Black Sunshine transported off the field...hope your recovery is fast.

Sunday....Spoils of War. Murdoc asked Team Walkons to help secure DMZ and Darkwoods. So our team dug in and prepared to dish out punishment to the Red onslaught we were about to face. Once Yellow army had secured the DMZ, Fiona and I took Black Sunshine and went on harrassing patrols in the Red rear area. Rocketeers from Team SmartCorp, Shattered Angles, ACI, Black Sheep, and some others that I didn't know made us earn our keep most of the day. We patrolled several times to Hideout and harrassed the enemy with our gunfire. One time I have to add, the Red army came up with an innovative idea to slow Black Sunshine down on the hill leading to Hideout. Using parts of a downed tree and large branches to create a roadbloc...so in true tanker style we crashed through the roadblock and proceeded to shoot up the infantry as best we could before being shot out by the Rocketeer.

My hat goes off to all the teams that showed up and weathered the storm. And I would like to thank all who voted for Team Walkons for Best Attacking Team. To be recognized by your piers is high praise and we are truely humbled by the honor. See all of you again at the next SuperGame.

Shrek
Team Walkons

Balls Down Range

#165 User is offline   BONUSROUND 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BONUSROUND

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:48 AM

GIMLI here, Supergame 37 was great! I threw out my back a week before Supergame, but still hobbled around Friday and Saturday while working at the rentals and CO2 booth. Thanks for the support, guys; I needed it. Sunday, I strapped on a back brace and my gear then walked out onto the field to give Red team a hand. Drew and I rolled the Howitzer without the front shield on it (ouch). The shield got broken in another game and NEEDS to be fixed. Sue lost count of the welts somewhere after 100, thanks to Yellow team. The Core paint shot great, had no barrel breaks and didn’t bounce and not to mention, the Supergame branding was cool. There were lots of venders (Special OPS, CCI, Oregon Paintball, and so many more) as well as teams and players. The weather was the screwy part of the weekend. Sue lost her awning above the paint sales, not to mention the rivers of water and mud. Gotta love springtime in Oregon. My pics are on my Brigade page, so check them out.

Special thanks to Spec. Ops for allowing me to ride shotgun in the Razorback. I really enjoyed that, guys.
Audacity is a sword that needs to be drawn from time to time.
http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade...ew.asp?id=46213

Share this topic:

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users