Special Ops Paintball: Even though this happened three years ago.... - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Even though this happened three years ago.... A very unique autococker Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Guardian 

• AKA : Dtached Shadow
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:dtached shadow

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:20 AM

My house was broken into and an autococker was nabbed . I'm certain that who ever broke into my house didn't know me , It was just a random oppurtunity for a lowlife . I still have most of the invoices to everything I purchased for this marker . I figured that If the marker is still intact , someone might recognize this .

Anyway , he nabbed an Autococker . I wish I had pictures but here's a good description . The body was an FBM (Fireball Mountain) Vampyre body . Second one up from the bottom of this list :
http://fbmfactory.com/fbmf/cocker.html

Had a red Benchmark 45 Frame with : Smoke Dye Stickies , an FBM Power Angle bottom line Adapter , a Custom Products Rail and On/Off ASA (the power angle is mounted between the CP rail and frame ) . A Nickel Fatty Stabilizer screwed into the Verticle ASA . A red FBM Front block with a red Palmers micro rock regulator , Belsales 44 Magnum Ram (red) , red Belsales Hollowpoint Three-way (The hoses connecting the 3way , LPR , and Ram were also red , Ram also had Clippard QEV's ) , A Belsales Rex Hammer kit with IVG , AKA Tornado Valve , New Designz Low Pressure Chamber , The barrel was the barrel that came stock with an AGD Tac1 (Dye two piece ) .

Now here's the kicker . At the time I had the assembled back block off the marker and the Idiot left that behind . Not too mention that right beside the AC was a Tac1 and Blazer . Of the three , the AC was the most shiny . The day that the break in happened , I contacted every local field and for the next few weeks went to all pawn shops in the area , obviously never found it . I think it might still be floating around North central Indiana (Peru , Kokomo , Logansport , Marion areas) . I've kept watch over the B/S/T forums and Ebay , but haven't seen anything that remotely resembles it . Just thought I'd let the community know . Besides , with the economy in a slump , it just might show up in an unexpected place .

This post has been edited by Guardian: 15 June 2009 - 06:39 AM

#2 User is offline   Tora 

• Yes, that is Barney. My Barney. No you can't have him.
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:18 AM

I'll keep a look out for anything that rare.
It really stinks that such a amazing gun was stolen.
FEEDBACK

My momma raised me the be SHAMELESS!

#3 User is offline   roflmywaffles 

• RoflMyWaffles
  • PipPip

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:18 AM

if its been 3 years, theres a chance he could have re annoed it or parted out the body and gotten another body for it, not to be pessimestic though. ill keep an eye out in other forums.
205 BrowniePoints!

#4 User is offline   Guardian 

• AKA : Dtached Shadow
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:dtached shadow

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:17 AM

Possible , Considering they (neighbor saw two people enter my house) left behind the back block / bolt assembly that was sitting right beside it ; tells me they had no clue what they were taking other than a shiny paintball gun . They also wiped out my DVD collection , Playstation2 and all games , some cash and a digital camera . From all appearances , they were looking for quick cash . I seriously doubt they would go through the expense of an anno . It maybe parted out by now , but for that to happen , that marker would have to reach the hands of someone who knows what it is .

#5 User is offline   Droop 

• Professional Noobsmith
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Droopy Squirrel

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:56 PM

did you check pawn shops immediatly follwing this event?

My Feedback Member of Garage Inc. Official Pump User #100 Automaggot #91
My Trigger SC Feed comma club member #6

So because I play scenarios, I won't buy a high-end unless it has rails at useless angles, and has a machine-gun shroud bolted on it?-Maduce

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users