Special Ops Paintball: WTB T9.1 stock (dogleg or longbow) - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WTB T9.1 stock (dogleg or longbow) Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   sousey 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:HELL-FIRE

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:35 PM

Like the title says. I have seen some videos of a SpecOps T9.1 dogleg or would love a T9.1 Longbow stock...will either be available soon?

#2 Guest_B-Dazl_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:11 PM

View Postsousey, on 06 June 2011 - 08:35 PM, said:

Like the title says. I have seen some videos of a SpecOps T9.1 dogleg or would love a T9.1 Longbow stock...will either be available soon?

Hey bro, you may have seen some of my videos... I was shooting a T9 with a FIRST STRIKE conversion kit, and I built a custom, one-off, dog-leg stock for it... Unfortunately, this was the only one ever in existence... But I know the idea HAS been thrown around to build a dog-leg stock for the 9.1... As far as I know, this is not in production yet... IT WOULD BE AWESOME for the 9.1 though...

Anyway, that's just my knowledge of it... If someone knows different they can correct me...

#3 User is offline   sousey 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:HELL-FIRE

Posted 07 June 2011 - 03:53 AM

View PostB-Dazl, on 06 June 2011 - 11:11 PM, said:

View Postsousey, on 06 June 2011 - 08:35 PM, said:

Hey bro, you may have seen some of my videos... I was shooting a T9 with a FIRST STRIKE conversion kit, and I built a custom, one-off, dog-leg stock for it... Unfortunately, this was the only one ever in existence... But I know the idea HAS been thrown around to build a dog-leg stock for the 9.1... As far as I know, this is not in production yet... IT WOULD BE AWESOME for the 9.1 though...

Anyway, that's just my knowledge of it... If someone knows different they can correct me...

let's get them in front of the production line :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users