• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Loader? What is a good loader? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   xHEADSTRONGxX 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:51 PM

Hey everyone, i know i havnt been on the forum lately but ive come to a problem. Im close to buying an Azodin Zenith. Thats not the problem though. What is a good loader for it? I'm the type of player who can fire off rounds fast and in rapid succesion. I'm worried that i'll break some paint in the process. What is a solid, good, affordable paintball loader? I have a budget of $50 but i could go a little higher. Any ideas? :huh:

#2 User is offline   Private Silver 

• Das poomp
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Private Silver

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:43 AM

Are you looking specifically in the "new" area? If so, something like the Eggy4 is the only "decent" force-feed close to your price range. (I had the eggy 3, it wasn't bad, but to me there was just a few design flaws)

HOWEVER, If you don't mind buying used, you can most likely shop around and find someone who is either upgrading to a different gear set-up and just selling their stuff off, or even getting out of the sport and trying to make a little cash back, you might be able to find something good in that price range. I have seen a prophecy or two go for around there, and a used invert too go for a little less even.

But, it's also all on wait time. If you want to save money, it might take a bit of time to find the right deal. Buying new will get you it sooner, but will most likely be costlier.
Posted Image
SO Feedback +2/ E-bay feedback +14

#3 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:45 AM

Finding a used Halo/Invert in decent shape for that price shouldn't be too difficult. They are a very popular, solid performer.
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#4 User is offline   Eagle Eye 

• I am Become Death, Squeegier of Worlds.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BattleSpam

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:20 AM

Halo, or Empire Reloader B were both solid performers, and durable too. But they are "last years" models, so many Agglets sell them off for cheap to buy the latest and greatest, meaning you can get one used for a good price. I've heard good things about the Kingman/Spyder Fasta loader, which runs around $60-70 new.

If you're quick, there's a sale for a New Halo B for $50
http://www.ansgear.c...halob-black.htm
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Paintball Sniper has already done the first step: convince you they don't exist.
Allied Superior Meritorious Service Medal recipient: D-Day 2008
"There is no "fixing" a Tippmann ... if it didn't work, there is only one reason .... you tried to clean it. Any problem a Tippmann has can be easily fixed by adding more dirt, preferably to the internals, followed by 3 drops of oil." -- Acara

#5 User is offline   Chill_balla 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:21 PM

If you're willing to go 10$ higher I've heard great things about the invert too.
Posted Image

Proud owner of a VSC phantom and an Invert Mini

#6 User is offline   TPX 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:57 AM

If you go used, you may be able to find a pinokio for $75.
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Disparando paintballs, ocho en una vez con mi T9, y T8. Currently have: t8-black-with trg, t9-black with longbow stock, milsig paradigm-black,upped mech ion-black,stock a5-black, cci phantom-green. Spec-Ops official fanboy #1<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

#7 User is offline   Eagle Eye 

• I am Become Death, Squeegier of Worlds.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BattleSpam

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:09 AM

Lol, that hopper cracks me up when used with the extension
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Paintball Sniper has already done the first step: convince you they don't exist.
Allied Superior Meritorious Service Medal recipient: D-Day 2008
"There is no "fixing" a Tippmann ... if it didn't work, there is only one reason .... you tried to clean it. Any problem a Tippmann has can be easily fixed by adding more dirt, preferably to the internals, followed by 3 drops of oil." -- Acara

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users