• You cannot reply to this topic

WAR STORIES! from paintball of course! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   alexspawn3000 

• †defender of mankind†
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:alexspawn3000

Posted 10 July 2011 - 08:27 AM

Ok, so i'm back on duty on the good ol carrier. I have watch for the next...ohh i dunno. 4 hours... SO! I figured out of boredom i will start a thread where we can tell our old war stories. Tell about that BEST MOMENT EVER you had in paintball. Like the one moment that has defined this sport for you. I will start!

So I was at the Fledgling Scenario game in Agate, Colorado. I had my best bud from high school with me. I was armed with my Tippmann 98C with my M82A1 shroud, stock and scope. My Buddy had my backup Tippmann 98 with flatline. (i will get a pic of the field when i am home with drawings. ^_^ ) This game had about 400ish players, so 200 on each side. The east side of the field was all forest, west side was open field. There is a pond in the center, with a "town" west of that. Our team had the south base (south end of forest) and the other team had the north base (northwest end of forest). My buddy and i decide to crawl up the west side of the field, along the barbed wire fence. It took us well over an hour, but we crawled all the way around up back into the enemy lines. Undetected! i was wearing natural gear camo, my buddy wearing regular army style BDU's. We are the blue team(americans), enemy was red (germans).

Once we hit the treeline, we began a tactical leapfrog towards the enemy HQ. Finally we found an area with tons of dead trees fallen all over the ground. There were 2 fallen trees next to each other and we both lied in between them watching, and waiting. we had the enemy HQ in sight, just out of paintball range, maybe 200-250ft. About 10 minutes after we posted in the logs, a firefight broke out, right over our heads. 6 of our own guys had ran up behind us, and spooked the base security. (We took our arm tape of according to the rules, so we were tapeless. you can wear no tape, just cannot put on enemy tape. so you are at risk from either teams fire.) The red team wiped out the 6 blue guys no problem. we remained still and silent, hoping they didn't discover us. I could see under my log, so i peaked north towards the base, and noticed about 50+ red players coming out of the deadbox (regular spawn cycle). One of the senior red players yells, "form a line, check for more blue guys! then i notice the red team forming a 15 foot spread line walking directly towards us! I turn to my buddy and say, "dude, get ready! they are coming right at us!) As the red players were walking, guns ready straight to our position, all i could do was peak under my log and watch...One guy was looking directly at us! My heart was racing, and i slid my finger up to turn my gun off safety... Then when they were about 25 feet away, the red leader yells, "alright over here form it up!" so the line broke and moved to our right. My heart felt like it was about to explode, 10 seconds more i would have popped up and ambushed them... B)

The red team formed 2 groups, one went into the forest to engage our troops that were pushing north, the other smaller group went to the city (town), just south of our position. My buddy and i remained still and calm, and decided what to do. I said, "What should we do now? we can either go for the prop bag and attack the HQ, or follow this group and take em out from behind?" My buddy said, "lets go for the HQ!" So we looked for the best option, then after a few minutes I said, "i dunno man, there's like 20 guys just waiting for us at the base, i say we follow the other group, they won't even know what hit em!" So we agreed to crawl south and get behind the enemy force in the city.

Once we got out of the visual range of the red HQ, we stood up and started walking towards the red players at the north end of the city. Our own blue guys were on the south side, engaging the red force. There was a giant dead log to the right, with 2 red at each end, a 2 story building in the center, with 2 red outside and 1 in the second floor. To the left was a giant tree with lots of soft cover, about 5 red guys were posted up, exchanging fire with our team. Another force of 20+ was at the north end of the pond, working their way around. So in all there were 10+ at the town, and 20+ at the pond(which was to our left). The guys at the log turned around and yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, GET UP HERE!!!" so my buddy and I look at each other, shrug, then start running up. "what's going on?" i asked. "Yeah the blue are pushing here, here, and there." the red player said, pointing at a few bunkers and trees. Then, I barrel tagged the left guy at the log, and shot the right guy in the foot. He goes, "WHAT THE **** MAN!!" I replied, "We are Americans, you are dead, please go to the dead-box." After they put their barrel socks on and walked off, we posted at the log. The guys at the 2 story building turned to us yelling, "what happened?" I replied, "They just got shot out, cover us, we will come to you!" So they began giving us cover fire against our own blue teammates, to run to them. I stood next to the guy on the left, my buddy to the right. The guy on the right walked around the corner of the building, I gave my buddy a nod. Then, we both barrel tagged the two guys, and I shot the guy in the tower is his back, right on his vest. I then jumped upstairs in the building, and I had no idea what my buddy did at this point.

Well the guy that I barrel tagged got pissed off, and walked to that tree with the soft cover, where 5 red were hanging out. He was dead man talking, pointing at me in the tower. I noticed the red guy look at him, at me, at him, then at me. That's when I said to myself F*** THIS!!! POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW! and laid a wall of paint on them. Took maybe 2-3 out. The other two ran around, out of view of my window. Thankfully my buddy (being a good friend!) was downstairs below me, covering the back door! I leaned out the doorway area (the entire back of the 2 story building was open) and saw a red player running sideways, gun up, then, paintballs came flying out from below me, right to his chest. It was all in slow motion! then the second guy gets lit up! I yell to my buddy, "HELL YEAH!!!" and he's laughing like a little schoolgirl.

At this point, we had taken out all 10ish players at the city, but all the shooting attracted the force at the pond, 20+ players. They came flooding into the town. And we held our own for maybe 5 minutes. Then my buddy yells HIT HIT HIT!! so I'm like "SH**!!!! I'm gettin surrounded!) I jumped out of the second story on the southside, safe from enemy fire, but not safe from friendly fire... Running towards my own blue teamates, yelling AMERICAN AMERICAN!!!! and I took out my player card to prove I was American! From there I joined forces to battle the 20+ red players that came to re-enforce the city. My own guys had no idea what we did!

To this day my buddy and i talk about this moment. I call him up from time to tiem to catch up, and this normally comes up.

Now post some war stories!! :D
Posted Image
"The gun doesn't MAKE the player, it ENHANCES the player!"
~AleX~

#2 User is offline   THUNDR 

• Heavy Metal
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Koos

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:43 PM

If you have watch shouldn't you not be on a paintball forum?

View PostMarine Scout Sniper, on 24 November 2008 - 06:47 PM, said:

I just try to fulfill what the military conciders when they look for a sniper. ...their major concern is over all accuracy, physical stamina, patience, ability to acquire top secret clearance, and prior experience in paintball and/or hunting...

Gearbag Sale

#3 User is offline   alexspawn3000 

• †defender of mankind†
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:03 PM

View PostTHUNDR, on 10 July 2011 - 06:43 PM, said:

If you have watch shouldn't you not be on a paintball forum?

Negative, I was manning my admin office, which consists of answering the phone and handling any new check ins/ check outs/ or people going on leave. It's an awesome watch. The alternative would be wearing dress whites and saluting people off the quarterdeck. In that situation, no I shouldn't be on the forum. Admin watches are allowed to eat/watch TV/and surf the web. Now I am still on duty, but not on watch.

But thank you for your concern :)
Posted Image
~AleX~

#4 User is offline   THUNDR 

• Heavy Metal
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Koos

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:18 AM

ooo, I gotya. Watch made it sound like there was something you should be watching for lol. That was a pretty good story though, I wish I could get out to some more big games like that.

View PostMarine Scout Sniper, on 24 November 2008 - 06:47 PM, said:

I just try to fulfill what the military conciders when they look for a sniper. ...their major concern is over all accuracy, physical stamina, patience, ability to acquire top secret clearance, and prior experience in paintball and/or hunting...

Gearbag Sale

#5 User is offline   alexspawn3000 

• †defender of mankind†
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:34 AM

yeah, well it's a watch, just not a super serious one you know.

Yeah i am really going to try making the next big game in august out here in cali
Posted Image
~AleX~

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users