Special Ops Paintball: Any one know how to make Stencils - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Any one know how to make Stencils Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   2Tall2Care 

• F.T.M P.T.B
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:A.D.

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:31 AM

I am looking to make the my team logo into a stencils. any one know where i can look to do this?

Official Sabre #133
"Just wait for the part were every one has super powers, They stand around talking for seventy pages and nobody fights. That's a great way to end a book series"

#2 User is offline   Bagheera 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Bagheera

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:58 AM

Find a local sign shop that has a plotter that cuts vinyl decals. Then, there's one of two ways to do this. You can have them cut them out of vinyl (or simply have them make vinyl stickers) or have them make single use stencils that are made of the same adhesive vinyl, spray through the area, then peel them off. Or, you can have them (possibly) plot through (cut) a thin mylar or acetate sheet stencil, and use 3M repositionable adhesive to create your stencil.

Or, if you have a very steady hand, do the following;

1) Print out your team logo on your home printer, as large as you need it.
2) Buy some mylar/acetate sheets (find it at an art store), spray one side with 3M repositionable adhesive. Position it on your printout.
3) Cut out your team logo by hand, and now you have a stencil.

WTB Tac-One Warp Right Body

"No such thing as a paintball sniper? I can see how you'd think that, but remember, just because you can't see us, doesn't mean we don't exist." - AnEchoSoldier

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users