• You cannot reply to this topic

I'M MAD (x7-a5) Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Rich 

• Paintball is my life
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ww2patton

Post icon  Posted 08 June 2007 - 06:20 PM

OK, I posted this poll on the broadsword subforum about witch gun is more upgradible
so i did some reserch and guess what i found

1. there are a ton (literaly) of more upgrades for the a-5 then the x-7
2. there are two companies that make upgrades for the x-7 (might be wrong)

Proof
PBreview upgrades for the A-5

Note there is nothing on pbreview about the x-7 mods (other than the ones made by TIppmann/SO) anyother piantball review sight for that matter

Conclusion the a-5 is more upgradible than the x-7

PS i actualy did the research so don't try and bash me (thought its probaly going to happen)
, oh and if you don't beliave me do the research yourself.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

maximum 2 lines of text with images
Max 6 lines of text, no image

#2 User is offline   fliegendaffe 

• The Paintball Monkey
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fliegendaffe

Posted 08 June 2007 - 06:28 PM

ok um...and how long has the a-5 been out vs the x-7? exactly

#3 User is offline   t_boneshacone 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:t-bone

Posted 08 June 2007 - 06:29 PM

dude did you not know the a5 was more upgradible thats kinda of a given, its been around longer, more companies know how it works and what style stuff to make to put on it. but anyways yea your right
Thats like walking into a room and saying 'Chocolate Cake' and then walking out...nobody knows what you mean.
-Tenacious

I bet my gun-whore (nah- not a gun whore yet- more of a gun-skank. or whatever comes before whore... Catholic Schoolgirl? :P) senses will kick in and then I'll end up with something else...
-thisissparta

#4 User is offline   Rich 

• Paintball is my life
  • PipPip

Posted 08 June 2007 - 06:39 PM

then why deos everyone say that its the most upgradible gun on the market.

oh and i don't care if its been out longer, woopdeedo.

not to mention that the a-5 is smaller so it can be moded into differnent guns(example people take p90 airsoft guns and strip out the internals and place th a-5 in there)

beet that
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

#5 User is offline   Matt 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2007 - 06:44 PM

View PostRich, on Jun 8 2007, 06:39 PM, said:

the external options are the most you can do. many different stock options. carry handle options. shround options. ect....
so are you saying if, how bout i give you an example. brand x comes out with gun "A". do you really expect company "B" to have mods and accessories for gun "A"?
not to mention that the a-5 is smaller so it can be moded into differnent guns(example people take p90 airsoft guns and strip out the internals and place th a-5 in there)
jsut because the exterior is big, does not mean that the interior is big. the a5 and x7, most likly have almost identicle internals with a few minor exceptions. you can always take out x7 internals and put them in what ever gun you want....

beet that
just did...

#6 User is offline   PaINtSPlaTtEReDMaSK 

• two squares!!! =O
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Slayer71121

Posted 08 June 2007 - 06:57 PM

View Postmatt, on Jun 8 2007, 06:44 PM, said:

the external options are the most you can do. many different stock options. carry handle options. shround options. ect....
so are you saying if, how bout i give you an example. brand x comes out with gun "A". do you really expect company "B" to have mods and accessories for gun "A"?
jsut because the exterior is big, does not mean that the interior is big. the a5 and x7, most likly have almost identicle internals with a few minor exceptions. you can always take out x7 internals and put them in what ever gun you want....

beet that
just did...

NICE! nice matt just nice that was great ;) :P
If we Can't do it, it doesn't need to be done,
Sabre#71
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If your one who stayed true to metal put this in your sig.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him achieve world domination.

#7 Guest_Buckwheat_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:01 PM

I'm angry man! Arrrr!

#8 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:01 PM

Keep studying our young apprentice, you'll come to terms as to why the A5 is more Upgradable Internaly and Externaly than the X7.

Damn, I almost sounded like the Dark Lord Sith..LOL

#9 User is offline   MESSIAH OF DEATH 

• Canadian HITMAN
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MESSIAH OF DEATH

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:39 PM

For now.

automaggot # 125

#10 User is offline   JackInABox 

• IT'S [JACK] HAMMA TIME
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:gen0cide

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:05 PM

View Postmatt, on Jun 8 2007, 06:44 PM, said:

beet that
just did...

I agree 110%. And rich, don't say 'beet that' when you can't spell beat. Plus, those were about as good as points that your gonna get, and they can't be any more true.
I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

#11 User is offline   fliegendaffe 

• The Paintball Monkey
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fliegendaffe

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:22 PM

View PostRich, on Jun 8 2007, 08:39 PM, said:

hmmm...the x-7 can look like other guns....as can the 98c and many other markers on the market...please do some more studying for us..

#12 User is offline   BlueDragonX 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlueDragonX

Posted 08 June 2007 - 09:27 PM

Yeah, you can pretty much make any marker look like any rifle you want, you just have to know how to do it. The X7 has a few things going for it over the A5, but the main reason there are few upgrades for it has already been stated: It hasn't been out that long and therefore has not yet been adopted as the blow-back mainstay that the A5 has been for years. You can't discount valid evidence, that's just bad debating. Give it a few years and it will have as many, if not more, upgrades than the A5.

But seriously, what do you need to upgrade? you don't need to buy rails for it like most people do for the A5 because it already has them. The X7's Cyclone already has all the upgrades that you would get for the A5. Shrouds, mags, etc. are already available to make it look like guns without actually doing any real custom work. So that eliminates a number of the usual upgrade paths because it doesn't need them. Also, the same regulators that we would put on an A5 to improve its consistency will go on the X7. So it's not as if that should be an issue. And various types od stocks are available already as well.

The only thing not out for the X7 that the A5 has is the E-Grip. But give that time.

Ghost Recon - Chord Mag - E-Mag - Stiffi vs. C-Series
"Smart Parts, Debunking Sir Isaac Newton one paintball at a time." -Arstron (on AO)

#13 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:50 PM

All the A-5 internals work for the X-7, aye?
So you have to count those upgrades twice.
Also, if I noted correctly when looking at an X-7, old A-5 stocks will still work on the X-7, just with a space where the air-thru part would be.

So yeah, there's some more upgrades for the X-7 for you to be angry at...or not angry...I'm not really sure the point of this whole thread, other than someone is angry about something that he shouldn't be angry at.

Arrrg!
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#14 User is offline   johnny assault 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:johnny assault

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:18 AM

Another reason is that the x7 already looks extreamly realistic, It's not going to need many mods to change int's apperance. Acctully all it is, is an a-5 with a diff/better looking body.
"Whats up with it vanilla face"

IPB Image

#15 User is offline   Rich 

• Paintball is my life
  • PipPip

Posted 09 June 2007 - 10:20 PM

Tjanks guys you've made my day, and in so doing you've proven that people are basis, self centered and above all like to follow the crowd. yaeh down with humanity and everthing else. and I was right i got bashed fo it

heres my oppion, the x-7 is the one of the worst looking guns on the market (the jt tac5 beats that and others) it looks like a box with rails on it, its unimpressive. The mods themselves make you look wierd on the field trying to handle a bulky gun

Oh and the stocks are not interchangable, a article that i was reading siad that they redesigned the the connections between the body and the stock. and the internals are not the same only a couple of internal parts can be switched

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users