• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

a-5 quote Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   tommy4x4 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:35 AM

looking to get my a5 painted in digi not sure witch one but definitly a 5 color pattern with woodland colors i am thinking. My a5 has the following, m4 colapsible stock, core m16 mag,core centurion shroud,tactical fore grip,m16 carry handle,m16 front sight,and 14" hammerhead barrel with threaded muzzle tip.the gun also has an egrip with selector switch,i will remove all the internals from the gun and trigger,iwould like to have the selct fire indicators painted to look somewhat real maybe red for fire and black for safe,this is not to big of a deal. i would like the mag adapter painted but not the actual mag. i also would like to know more about the diy kit as have already painted the a5 body,egrip, and hopper with hunter specialty's camo paint was satisfied with the results just did not have anything to make a good stencil pattern.the paint seems to come off easily as i did minimal prep work no sanding just thorough cleaning. all other tactical parts are factory painted black. i like to do things myself but i also know the value of profesional work. thanks for your time.

This post has been edited by tommy4x4: 06 January 2010 - 11:55 AM

#2 User is offline   Xakk 

• got boost?
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 January 2010 - 12:45 PM

save your money and buy a car.

JK

lol

When you get it done, show some pics

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1