• You cannot reply to this topic

CAROLINA SCILENCE SNIPERS ONLY PAINTBALL TEAM Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   SNIPER TY 

• Furtim, Patientia, Veneratio
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SNIPER TY

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:38 AM

CAROLINA SILENCE is a paintball team like no other that is based out of Raleigh, NC. The concept of the team was formulated in the summer of 2006. The team is built of highly trained, highly coordinated snipers. This team is made of SNIPERS ONLY! The idea is that a small group of well trained, and coordinated snipers can move stealthily to accomplish an objective; more easily than a large, loosely organized team. We use stealth, camouflage, accuracy, ingenuity, teamwork, and intelligence to carry out any and every mission that is set before us.

I am the team captain and I am currently recruiting new members to replace the soldiers that are currently on active duty, over seas and elsewhere at this time. If you are interested post here or email me at eagleeyety@bellsouth.net but be aware that I will respond here sooner than by email due to a problem with my account.

NO FLAMING!
If mods or admin could keep this free of flame posts it would be appreciated

THIS TOPIC IS NO LONGER RELEVENT TO CAROLINA SILENCE SEEING AS IT HAS BEEN INTEGRATED INTO SHADOW UNIT. PLEASE DELETE THIS TOPIC. THANK YOU
:ghillie: SNIPER TY :ghillie:

This post has been edited by SNIPER TY: 08 April 2010 - 06:14 AM

Don't run, you will only die tired!!!
A case of paint for you means 2,000 paintballs but for me that's the body count
"And God gave man three things with which to fix all of man's problems: WD-40, duct tape, and a hammer."
are u DO NOT DODGE THE SWEAR FILTERS Warning Issued kidding me, that's the only thing i can say
TEAM CAPTAIN OF SHADOW UNIT
COMMANDER OF CAROLINA SILENCE: MERCINARY SNIPERS
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
commander # 145 / sniper # 1 / broadsword # 119

#2 User is offline   headhunter2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:headhunter2

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:29 AM

hmmmm..... I smell something burning

Be prepared for the flame fest that this will most likely become.

My opinion of this is that you are really not that good. If all you play against is loosely organized teams or walk-on then yeah you probably do a good job but if you encounter a team like shadow company or team ODX then you would most likely get your butts kicked. A team has to be made up of a mixture of style and roles. A team of light riflemen has no chance against a team of heavy gunners in a one on one face off. A team has to train together and have a good leader to succeed. But I hope things go well for you guys and if you ever wanna come up to Statesville and scrimmage with the paintball soldiers (we are not affiliated with any branch of the armed forces nor have any of us served I did not pick the name) Just shoot me a message and we will arrange a game.
Invisible text club member #15 Every time you wipe paint God makes a new PETA member Adminion #12 My Feedback
If you play your own game of paintball using Spec ops as guidelines and not as "law of position", put this in your sig.

#3 User is offline   EPIC Unit 

• Lurch
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:EPIC Unit

Posted 14 April 2008 - 03:05 PM

Yeah, I tend to agree with headhunter. I don't think a team of nothing but "snipers" would work out that well. I'm not trying to bash your idea, but you might want to open your thinking a little and try to form up something more versatile.
E.P.I.C. Unit is proudly sponsored by Boss Paintball Field/Pro-Shop, Flurry Industries

Automaggot #35 AGD Tac-1 with ULT, Redz Q-lock feedneck, Dye Ultra-Lite, Ricochet Apache LCD

#4 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2008 - 03:12 PM

1. Don't limit yourselves to JUST sniping. I consider myself a "sniper" if you want to call it that, but I carry enough paint on me to be able to get up in the front and be fine also. Make sure all the players on your team are able to play any position if needed.

2. Spelling is a wonderful thing. Make sure you proofread your posts. You misspelled your TEAM NAME in either the title or in your post, or both I'm not sure. It make you seem much more professional and you will get more responses to your recruiting endeavors. Just an idea...
Posted Image
Facebook - Group: Banned #18
PMR - P90 Ion FOR SALE - System X Sniper

#5 User is offline   SNIPER TY 

• PipPip

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:07 AM

View Postblackcellsniper15, on Apr 14 2008, 06:12 PM, said:

1. Don't limit yourselves to JUST sniping. I consider myself a "sniper" if you want to call it that, but I carry enough paint on me to be able to get up in the front and be fine also. Make sure all the players on your team are able to play any position if needed.

2. Spelling is a wonderful thing. Make sure you proofread your posts. You misspelled your TEAM NAME in either the title or in your post, or both I'm not sure. It make you seem much more professional and you will get more responses to your recruiting endeavors. Just an idea...

1. we dont limit ourselfs at all! i personaly carry a 6 pod harness, a vest i put together myself, smoke/paint grenades plus extras like trip wires and that sort of thing when i hit the field and i encourage all of my team to be ready for anything that might get thrown at them. i make sure that everybody is versitile on the field. but we all play the sniper possition until we see a greater need for another position's style then we adapt as needed.

2. thanks for that one! i hadnt noticed before. i must have hit the "o" instead of the "i" key.

This post has been edited by SNIPER TY: 15 April 2008 - 09:10 AM

"And God gave man three things with which to fix all of man's problems: WD-40, duct tape, and a hammer."
are u DO NOT DODGE THE SWEAR FILTERS Warning Issued kidding me, that's the only thing i can say

#6 User is offline   SNIPER TY 

• PipPip

Posted 24 April 2008 - 09:42 AM

is anybody interested?

#7 User is offline   mr. thunderclese 

• killah
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:mr. thunderclese

Posted 24 April 2008 - 09:49 AM

Sounds like the makings of some very BORING games, but to each is own so cheers bro!

#8 User is offline   DeltaX 

• ION Spec Ops Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DeltaX

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:21 PM

I must bring this out in the open. Snipers arent real in paintball. Yes you may have a ghullie suit and hide yourself in the woods real well, but there is a diffrence between a sniper gun and a paintball marker. Range and accuracy. If you look up the word sniper in a dictionary, you'll find that "snipers" are mostly used for recon. And if needed, they kill people once in awhile. One shot, one kill. Not trying to hurt the teams morral, but in my book, snipers arent real in paintball.

I do think if everybody did have a ghullie suit on your team, that would be wicked sick man! The other team is woundering what happened, then out of the blue you guys jump up and shoot them all. lol.

#9 User is offline   Steel Tiger 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Steel Tiger

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:24 PM

Like many people said, you need a mixture of positions on a team, not just snipers.

Second, no one is going to take you seriously if you misspell words in this post. I would edit that if i were you.
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Van 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Javus

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:40 AM

I am going to go against the crowd on this one. While I do believe a team should be of mixed positions, I think this idea might work at scenarios. If you practice enough and stay co-ordinated with each other, you can rely on the 100-200+ other people to fill the other positions. It's definitely worth the try.

As for the spelling, we are on the world wide web; where "lol", "omg" and "pwned" are acceptable words by the consensus of users. But if the need is felt to use correct grammar and spelling, then I will suggest www.dictionary.com.

Same thing we do every night Pinky...

#11 User is offline   MOCA 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:STEALTH LINE

Posted 25 April 2008 - 04:39 AM

View PostVan, on Apr 25 2008, 01:40 AM, said:

I am going to go against the crowd on this one. While I do believe a team should be of mixed positions, I think this idea might work at scenarios. If you practice enough and stay co-ordinated with each other, you can rely on the 100-200+ other people to fill the other positions. It's definitely worth the try.

As for the spelling, we are on the world wide web; where "lol", "omg" and "pwned" are acceptable words by the consensus of users. But if the need is felt to use correct grammar and spelling, then I will suggest www.dictionary.com.

Says the man with the Double Trouble :P
-MOCA ;)

MOCA motto- Silentium Trucidat "Silence Kills". Originator of MOCA Masters Of Camouflage and Ambush
SL-68 II Robin Hood Pumper

#12 User is offline   Van 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Javus

Posted 25 April 2008 - 05:22 AM

Moca, you know me so well ;)

Same thing we do every night Pinky...

#13 User is offline   SNIPER TY 

• PipPip

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:38 AM

hey! keep on topic yall! if mods/admin could clean this up and keep it on topic it would be greatly appriciated

#14 User is offline   headhunter2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:headhunter2

Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:48 AM

Everyone is on topic. We are discussing the fact that a team of nothing but snipers is a dumb idea. It will never work and would not be useful against a well rounded team that practices together and has experience in scenario paintball. The only way I could see this ever working is if the team of snipers was supported by another team that had the other positions or if some members of the team used markers that were capable of high rates of fire and carried larger amounts of paint but then they would not be snipers they would be sabres with better aiming skills.
Invisible text club member #15 Every time you wipe paint God makes a new PETA member Adminion #12 My Feedback
If you play your own game of paintball using Spec ops as guidelines and not as "law of position", put this in your sig.

#15 User is offline   tipbl 

• Lincoln's Assassins co-captian
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tipbl

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:08 PM

This type of team would be better served to run as a squad as part of a bigger team. You couldn't operate on your own, because of the lack of firepower.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users