Special Ops Paintball: i need some help finding something - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

i need some help finding something Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 April 2008 - 05:53 AM

i have an air american Armageddon asa, regulator, and tank. i want to find another asa that i can attach to my other guns. does anybody know where i can get one without having to buy another system? this is what im talking about
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

#2 User is offline   aqua_scummm 

• one half of the wonder that is legaqua
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:aqua_scummm

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:18 AM

While using the same tank? Only option is to buy another high end tank system that bolts directly on,like an AGD flatline or smart parts maxflo. I'd put up some WTB ads, especially on AO and MCB...

At that point though, removing a tank from a regulator is a pain, I'd just keep your current system on your marker and buy a new cheap HPA tank for everything else.

This post has been edited by aqua_scummm: 03 April 2008 - 10:19 AM

#3 User is offline   Florentine 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:42 PM

View Postaqua_scummm, on Apr 3 2008, 01:18 PM, said:

While using the same tank? Only option is to buy another high end tank system that bolts directly on,like an AGD flatline or smart parts maxflo. I'd put up some WTB ads, especially on AO and MCB...

At that point though, removing a tank from a regulator is a pain, I'd just keep your current system on your marker and buy a new cheap HPA tank for everything else.

alright. thanks man

This post has been edited by florentine: 03 April 2008 - 07:42 PM

Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

#4 User is offline   Z3R0 

• Spontaneous Hate Machine
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Z3R0 (Sledgehammer)

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:44 PM

If you get macro fittings with the quick disconnect collars, and whatever size allen key is needed to remove the Armageddon from the marker, you can transfer the Armageddon from one marker to another in under a minute easily.

-Z3R0
Posted Image
Lapco Grey Ghost 2008, Classic Automag, PM8, 06 Cyborg

#5 User is offline   Florentine 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:56 PM

i would really like just another asa for my tank. but i have another question. for this tank to be filled, it had to be in the asa right. and only in the asa. so for me to fill it, its always gonna be on the gun?
Feedback

#6 User is offline   JackRock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JackRock

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:04 PM

Incorrect. I have this same tank. It fills via the nipple (the one closest to the bottle), like all HPA tanks do. CO2 tanks fill via the ASA-threaded valve. So, if you remove the black regulator entirely, you can fill through the nipple with no leakage out of the valve. Either that, or loosen the end screw at the top of the regulator block, so the pressure drops to zero. This effectively turns the tank "off", and you can fill with no problem.

I have never come across an ASA threaded for the Armageddon, save the regulator block, which is already included. Your best bet is to call Air America, since they use what seems to be a proprietary threading, or at least a very rare one.

This post has been edited by JackRock: 03 April 2008 - 08:05 PM

This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless. I must type my sig true. I must spell better than my enemy who is trying to judge me. I must type before he ridicules me. I WILL... My sig and I know that what counts in this forum is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the splatter we make. We know that it is the hits that count. WE WILL HIT... Before the Admins, I swear this creed. My sig and myself are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY PROFILE. - Tippmann Owner #pi

#7 User is offline   Z3R0 

• Spontaneous Hate Machine
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Z3R0 (Sledgehammer)

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:07 PM

Yea. I believe it has an on/off built in to it... if so, you can remove the entire thing and get that filled (with the thing off of course). If not, it needs to be kept on the marker to be filled and whenever it still has pressure in it. I'm quite sure it does have an on/off though.

But to get just the Armageddon ASA/reg is going to be hard to do, because I don't think many people would have a use for just the tank, so why would they sell just the ASA/reg?

It'll work out cheaper for you to get those macro fittings. Not to mention you can transfer the tank to another marker and still have air in it. If you just get a new ASA/reg, you'll need to empty the tank before transferring it.

That is unless I'm imagining how the Armageddon is set up wrongly.

-Z3R0

This post has been edited by Z3R0: 03 April 2008 - 08:09 PM

Posted Image
Lapco Grey Ghost 2008, Classic Automag, PM8, 06 Cyborg

#8 User is offline   Florentine 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:16 PM

View PostJackRock, on Apr 3 2008, 11:04 PM, said:

Incorrect. I have this same tank. It fills via the nipple (the one closest to the bottle), like all HPA tanks do. CO2 tanks fill via the ASA-threaded valve. So, if you remove the black regulator entirely, you can fill through the nipple with no leakage out of the valve. Either that, or loosen the end screw at the top of the regulator block, so the pressure drops to zero. This effectively turns the tank "off", and you can fill with no problem.

I have never come across an ASA threaded for the Armageddon, save the regulator block, which is already included. Your best bet is to call Air America, since they use what seems to be a proprietary threading, or at least a very rare one.

well i took my tank off and went to a local pro shop to get it filled, they guy couldn't because the air was pouring out of the top of the regulator on the tank. he asked me if i had the asa and i said no. so i have to have the tank on the gun to get it filled. which i think is stupid
Feedback

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users