Special Ops Paintball: visible impact - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

visible impact review? sorta? Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Dream of Nullification_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 September 2006 - 02:26 AM

as some of you may know (and alot probably not caring) scorch is being discontinued and they are switching to what will be known as visible impact. they are to be the same quality as scorch except with an orange fill

i purchased some today and they are exactly the same as scorch i must say. even the fill color was pink. i am confused as to why they have pink fill but aside from that the only diffrence i could possibly note was the label says visible impact instead of scorch

they fire just as well, break as well. have all the same charastics as scorch. i wish it had the diffrent fill so i could better compare

but if you are a fan of scorch then you will like visible impact. they are the same balls made by the same people. if you use scorch dont be alarmed if its pulled from shelfs and replaced by this as it is the same product

and if you dont like scorch dont bother picking up VI as you will proably not enjoy them eather

sorry its not a more "offical" review but these are just scorch with a new name. pitty, i would of liked to compare the orange to pink

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users