Special Ops Paintball: Full setup + X7 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Full setup + X7 Haven't played in a year, need parts for my jeep Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   marksman1941 

• Not bad for a first deer
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:12 PM

All righty. Essentially, I haven't used my paintball gun for anything besides keeping the deer out of the garden in almost a year. I havent even been on this site for almost 8 months, and am totally out of the paintball loop. Yeah, I know, it sucks. So, I've decided to sell it all. My whole setup, marker, everything.

Marker and Accessories:

Tippmann X7 - Used in game maybe 6-10 times total. Has a beautiful custom camo paintjob on it that my brother did for me. The only problem with the paint is that it is chipping off of the air line that runs into the tombstone, but that is to be expected. It works flawlessly. At the moment, it has one blown o-ring and I cant seem to find the right size replacement ring. I can get one of the shops to get me the ring, or you can just replace it when you get it. Either way works for me. It is a great gun, with very little use. Very easy to maintain, very durable and dependable. If you buy the gun, take your pick of which barrel you would like on it. That's the reason the price is a bit higher than normal.
$200

Barrels - I have three barrels, two camo'd. One is a 20in Smart Parts Tactical (extremely accurate; I can consistently hit fenceposts at 30-40yds), one is a 14in Empire barrel kit (I only have one front and one back, and it is alos very accurate) with a .069 back, and the stock barrel (uncamo'd)
$25 for the 20in
$20 for the Empire

Tanks - One 3000 PSI, 48 cu in air tank, a 20oz CO2, and a 12oz CO2.
$40 for the HPA tank
$10 for the 20 and 12

Pure Energy 3000 PSI remote coil, complete with original packaging. I've only used it 2-3 times.
$25

I also have the original toolkit for the gun and all that good stuff.

Soft Goods:

Mask - One Proto Switch mask, I think it's the FS but I'm not positive. Has the original lense on it, and I have a brand new thermal lense, still in the package, that'll come with it. Very good condition all around. The visor broke off of it, but I still have it if you would like it along with the mask.
$25 with the extra lense

Vest - Spec Ops Broadsword Vest in OD. Has six pod pockets, two of the elastic pod holders, and a tank pouch on the back. On the front, it has a radio pocket, a zippered pocket, two grenade pouches, and a large velcro pocket. I also have six Dye Locklid pods, and 2 Extreme Rage pods (all are 140rd). In perfect condition. I bought this brand new and used it no more than three times. I think it has only been shot once, and I cleaned it off very thoroughly.
$60

PMI 6+1 Pod Pack - 6 pod pouches, 1 tank pouch (vertical). This was my first pod pack, so it has seen a fair amount of use.
$10 If you buy something else and want this, I'll throw it in for free.

I also have about a bag and a half of Evil Premium paint, and some random PB stuff like a neckguard (never even worn), gun oil, anti-fog stuff, and a barrel swab.

I will sell everything that I have for $350, or sell things individually. If you buy multiple things, I'll probably be able to give you a discount (I cant promise any particular percentage; we'll go on a case by case basis). Dont hesitate to make an offer; the worst I can do is say no. Please dont try to lowball me though. I can get better pictures of anything upon request. I know I dont have a lot of feedback, so I'll be willing to work with you on who ships first and all that good stuff. As far as shipping prices go, I would like to go case by case on those as well. If any of this seems overpriced or wrong in any way, please let me know. Thank you for your interest, and please dont hesitate to post or PM me with questions or offers.

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by marksman1941: 19 November 2009 - 09:32 PM

Feedback +2/-0

#2 User is offline   marksman1941 

• PipPip

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:07 PM

Bump!
Feedback +2/-0

#3 User is offline   marksman1941 

• PipPip

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:33 PM

To the top!
Feedback +2/-0

#4 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:47 PM

Free up. Sweet paintjob :laugh:

#5 User is offline   marksman1941 

• PipPip

Posted 22 November 2009 - 04:04 PM

Thanks :( . Pretty impressive for a couple handfuls of grass and three colors of paint, lol. On another note, I really need this stuff gone guys. My Jeep needs fixed before the winter storms hit, or I'm in big trouble. Please dont hesitate to make me an offer on anything(s) you are intersted.

This post has been edited by marksman1941: 22 November 2009 - 04:06 PM

Feedback +2/-0

#6 User is offline   marksman1941 

• PipPip

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:52 PM

Bump
Feedback +2/-0

#7 User is offline   ricky mroz 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip