• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rap4.com Tactical Ten Vest

#1 User is offline   dog812 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 September 2007 - 09:13 PM

I got the rap4.com All terrain tactical ten paintball vest today. Holders for 10 ammo pods, so you can carry 1400 rounds! A few other guys on my team have them and i really liked the way they looked and their functionality. And now that our dollar is par, and the vest is on sale for $99 , I had to do it. I also got it with the quick disconnect sling and the camel back. Both are nice options to add.
rap4 tactical ten vest website
Mine is the Multicam vesrsion.. ( they call it All terrain. )
Posted Image
Posted Image
Very comfortable, totally adjustable, matches my multicam camo very well.
Interchangeable pockets, etc... bascially the site explains it all.

Only beef i have is with the border.. I am in canada. I ordered it on Monday night and it was at my door friday.. so it was fast. But also came with a $82 brokerage fee!!!! The vest was only $99 Dirty Acronym??? But the vest is worth every penny.

This post has been edited by dog812: 29 September 2007 - 04:35 PM

#2 User is offline   CANYOUSEEME? 

• Non-forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Canyouseeme?

Posted 28 September 2007 - 10:24 PM

double post

This post has been edited by CANYOUSEEME?: 28 September 2007 - 10:25 PM

Rock the Snake!
Bill, You made a mistake coming here to the internet paintball community. These people will not be put off, will not accept partial answers and will hold you accountable for everything you say. They are not your typical customer. Even through all the bickering and flaming, the collective consciousness of this community sits at nothing less than the genius level. They are the highest and best of what paintball has to offer. I have trusted and turned to them for years and they have allowed me to walk among them for which I am grateful.
Tom kaye

#3 User is offline   CANYOUSEEME? 

• Non-forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Canyouseeme?

Posted 28 September 2007 - 10:24 PM

I don't know, sort of looks like a spec ops copy. But if it is made of quality material, and it works for you, then :(
Rock the Snake!
Bill, You made a mistake coming here to the internet paintball community. These people will not be put off, will not accept partial answers and will hold you accountable for everything you say. They are not your typical customer. Even through all the bickering and flaming, the collective consciousness of this community sits at nothing less than the genius level. They are the highest and best of what paintball has to offer. I have trusted and turned to them for years and they have allowed me to walk among them for which I am grateful.
Tom kaye

#4 User is offline   RPGDAWG 

• Ride Or Die Son
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2007 - 06:50 AM

are you kidding? A spec ops copy? This vest is an expansion of rap4's previous versions and based and improved on them.. not something special ops did.

The tac ten vest is great and a super price.

#5 User is offline   Reaper1101 

• Don't take life so serious, you might not get out alive.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:mjd1101

Posted 29 September 2007 - 07:00 AM

View Postdog812, on Sep 29 2007, 12:13 AM, said:

Tactical ten stands for 10 ammo pods, so you can carry 1400 rounds!

Tactical ten actually means they made this vest for the Tactical ten league. www.tacticalten.com
Hashido- a way of life...

#6 User is offline   dog812 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 29 September 2007 - 09:24 AM

i see that now.. but it does also hold 10 pods :laugh:

#7 User is offline   Veritech Squad 

• Come at me bro.
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2007 - 10:28 AM

I have Rap4's previous vest. I love it, and in my opinion, is much better than any vest SO has.
Wretched is the sound of my voice.

IN MY DROPSHIP ZIGZAGS STAY LIT

#8 User is offline   dog812 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 03 October 2007 - 04:22 PM

What a burn!!! go my vest less than a week ago.. go on rap4 last night.. vest is on sale for $55 now!!!!!

get it now before they raise it back up..

http://rap4.com/paintball/os/tactical-pain...ain-p-3760.html

#9 User is offline   Deuceds02 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Mr. Deuce

Posted 04 October 2007 - 06:25 AM

i just checked this vest out, now the 1 they have for $55 is the all terrain, is that the tan color 1 or the 1 in the 1st pic above

#10 User is offline   Kazansky22 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 09 October 2007 - 09:09 AM

i just ordered my woodland digital tac ten vest, and a few pouchs and stuff to kinda customize it a little bit, still waiting for it toget here, but I found out it doesn't come with the belt, so i guess Im gonna use my old vest belt in it... I liked my old vest, fit we well and was good quality, but when I got my qloader I realized that the qoloader pods didn fit into my vest... only holds 100 round pods....
I'll let you guys know what I think when i get it
maybe put a couple pics up

k I just got it, qloader pods fit into the back nicely, but they dont really fit into the front so well.... the velcro is barly long enough to hold the pod, I'm probably going to pull ou the thread and needle and lengthen it..

This post has been edited by Kazansky22: 13 October 2007 - 10:16 AM

SP8, SP stealth shroud, SP adjustable stock, SP Rail Kit (4), Smart Parts 19inch tactical barrel
A1 Optics 42mm red/green Dot x2 Scope, FAB Defense Lab vertical grip, Insight XM3 Tactical illuminator, BlackHawk 3PT sling, BEAMSHOT 1000S Laser Sight, Firebolt, 360 QEV, Black Heart Board, Qloader kit

Coming soon ----- "Land Warrior Style System", and try to rig up a small mask/helmet mounted LCD screen, or monocular

#11 User is offline   Ethrealwolf 

• If we must die, we will die. but we will never yield.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HALOWOLF

Posted 04 November 2007 - 12:41 AM

I got one of these for myself a week or two ago, got to use it today.

I gotta say, I'm impressed, and I'm really, really picky when it comes to my load-bearing gear.

It fits tight, which is a bit different, but is actually really comfortable once you're used to it. Personally, i think that's part of the reason for it's load-distributing qualities- it's tight enough into your body to move some of what usually rests on your hips and shoulders to your torso. I'm probably wrong though. It carries 1400 rounds and can carry up to a 114ci tank (although that'd be a really tight fit), as well as the 2 liter hydration bladder, and has room for the utility pockets. now, i find the two front mounted utility pockets a little small, but the MOD pockets on the sides of the vest work pretty well to help bulk out the storage space. The belt keepers are wide enough to accept a standard military web belt, and have pretty solid closure on them. the radio pouch is somewhat small, for my tastes, but is an easy fix (about...oh, ten minutes on a sewing machine, tops.

otherwise, it's pretty standard, mesh body construction, a pair of front-opening interior pockets, and a carry handle on the back. In fact, my biggest complaint with it is where it places the remote knob for my air line- means someone else has to turn it on for me, which kinda sucks.
We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
and tore the world asunder.

http://onpaintball.blogspot.com/

#12 User is offline   XziviT 

• Mess with the Best Die like the Rest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:XziviT

Posted 11 November 2007 - 01:07 PM

One f my friends got that vest and is awesome it holds everything and is usefull for paintball and bbs i like it and i would defenetly would buy it but i already got something different.

-X
Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#13 User is offline   PaintBaller.ie 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:PAINTBALLER.IE

Posted 25 November 2007 - 01:01 PM

Just ordere 5 of these babies for me and team mates. I ordered a holster for the front and a belt to go with it. I hope it turns out to be as good as I heard.

#14 User is offline   Monoxide 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Monoxide

Posted 06 December 2007 - 03:50 PM

Will the regular size be too big for someone who's 5'6" , 150lbs?

#15 User is offline   PaintBaller.ie 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:PAINTBALLER.IE

Posted 15 December 2007 - 03:44 AM

Got mine a few days ago, very happy with it. Build quality is great. Metal zipper, not like plastic opsgear ones. There are two sizes with plenty of adjustment in both. I am 5'10 with a 33inch waste. The regular just had to be widened a bit on the strings for the perfect fit.

The only snag i have is that the tank pouch is a bit small. I have a Pure Energy 68/4500. I would like to keep the dye rhino cover on it at all times to protect it, but it will not fit in with the cover on. So just becare full carbon fiber tanks.

Also, it will not take 2.5L water packs, they are too big. Go for a 1.5litre pack.

Other than that, great!

Richie

This post has been edited by PaintBaller.ie: 15 December 2007 - 03:45 AM

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users