• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I'm leaving the forums!! tired.. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   TGirouard 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:tgirouard

Post icon  Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:26 PM

I am now leaving this site for good. I have realized that the information that it gave me was retarded, and the "experienced" members are even more so!!!I came to this conclusion when I asked for help on which marker I should keep/get (A1 fly or 09 ego). I recieved multiple short answers such as "Get an Egooo", and the only long answers were telling me to purchase a "rev-i" or an impulse. Both markers are alot farther back in price range and ability.

Most people on this site run throught the forest with markers thinking that they are in a war hahahaha, also known as woodsball. woodsball is not a sport and it is only for WOMAN PART [I USE DIRTY WORDS TO BOOST MY SELF ESTEEM] players, who like hiding in a bush, instead of actually playing paintball. I've seen waterballon fights more intense than the best games of woodsball. And yes i said game, b/c thats all it'll ever be, woodsball will never be a sport!!!

Hahaha another stupid thing about this site is all the instructional videos!! What is the point of an ambush sniper???? If there is 6 opposing players, with their backs turned, with no idea that you are behind them, JUST SHOOT THEM!!! What is the point of marking one guy then falling back. If you had a decent marker, not a SHIZZLY [I DON'T WASH MY HANDS AFTER I WIPE] tippmann you could hit everyone.

let me close by saying...
```---This site belongs on failblog tehe.---```

MOST OF YOU ARE NOOBS, AND IF YOU ARE NEW TO PAINTBALL LEAVE THIS SITE ASAP

GOOD-BYE!
Get moving, there is a flag to capture!

#2 User is offline   DeltaX 

• ION Spec Ops Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DeltaX

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:37 PM

View PostTGirouard, on Jul 22 2009, 09:26 PM, said:

I am now leaving this site for good. I have realized that the information that it gave me was retarded, and the "experienced" members are even more so!!!I came to this conclusion when I asked for help on which marker I should keep/get (A1 fly or 09 ego). I recieved multiple short answers such as "Get an Egooo", and the only long answers were telling me to purchase a "rev-i" or an impulse. Both markers are alot farther back in price range and ability.

Most people on this site run throught the forest with markers thinking that they are in a war hahahaha, also known as woodsball. woodsball is not a sport and it is only for WOMAN PART [I USE DIRTY WORDS TO BOOST MY SELF ESTEEM] players, who like hiding in a bush, instead of actually playing paintball. I've seen waterballon fights more intense than the best games of woodsball. And yes i said game, b/c thats all it'll ever be, woodsball will never be a sport!!!

Hahaha another stupid thing about this site is all the instructional videos!! What is the point of an ambush sniper???? If there is 6 opposing players, with their backs turned, with no idea that you are behind them, JUST SHOOT THEM!!! What is the point of marking one guy then falling back. If you had a decent marker, not a SHIZZLY [I DON'T WASH MY HANDS AFTER I WIPE] tippmann you could hit everyone.

GOOD-BYE!

I'm sorry to hear you leave bro. Just to say, that paintball was first played in woods bro. I dont think they could afford it back then the way you "play" paintball. The military uses paintball as a exercise to train. But then again, I dont think you ever really tried to play paintball in all its many functions. Although I have to agree with you on the ambush sniper. I never believe there is such a thing in the matter. I hope you do well in what ever you do in the sport. Take care.

DeltaX

#3 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:45 PM

Ok you're leaving. Cool because I hate confrontations. So I know you won't be starting new threads about the NAZI staff after you served your one week suspension for trolling and flaming.

Also maybe you can learn in that week not to troll the Tippmann guys. http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...=172642&hl=

This post has been edited by slinkyaroo: 22 July 2009 - 06:50 PM

#4 User is offline   trustme 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tippywoodsballin

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:46 PM

well im sorry that people play other types of paintball than whatever it is you play, your an excuse to the game, and u asked a question in the forums and the answers are purely an opinion no right or wrong so i dont know how you are mad. Noob i think you are because instead of playing the game you just sit on the forums and post stupidness like this your a waste and im glad your leaving.
setups=BT TM-7, Double Trigger, Lapco 12" apex ready, Apex barrel, Rotor
Infinity legend, 68/45, cp reg, new designz asa

#5 User is offline   d4rkmonkey 

• that funky monkey...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:52 PM

View PostTGirouard, on Jul 22 2009, 09:26 PM, said:

GOOD-BYE!

If you need to ask which marker you should keep, then you're the noob. You think someone as experienced as yourself would know which marker feels better in their hands, which they are more comfortable with, and which they play better with.

The rev-i is back in price, but not quality, they are still very high quality and are amazing for the price. It comes with a highly adjustable OLED board, barrel kit, beautiful milling, smooth shooting, great reg and trigger, do you really need much more?

The impulse is a lot further back in price range and ability (why is price range even a factor? There can be inexpensive AMAZING performing markers. Just because it doesn't cost as much doesn't mean it won't perform as well.)? I think this is in the same price range, though a bit cheaper, and looks like an amazing marker, though I haven't heard that much on how it performs. Seeing how the luxe performs great, and is essentially made by the same people, I think this will perform just as well as your ego.

Most of the videos are directed towards noobs, and most of the articles are for marketing.

As for your comments about woodsball... wow. You do realize the sport started in the woods right? The sport started with pumps too, are you going to start bashing those because they don't shoot 15 bps? They're lots of fun to play with, and force you to improve certain skills (like snap shooting). I don't really play woodsball, as I find speedball much more fun, but by bashing a legitimate part of the sport you only look more retarded then everyone you're trying to bash on this site.

Have fun away from here, with an attitude like that I doubt anyone here will miss you.
Posted Image
Flickr
Bitches and guns, this is every man's dream. I don't want to go home, where I'm just an ordinary human being...

#6 User is offline   sipbgod94 

• proud pistol toter
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:53 PM

Good riddance!

We have no place for people who create generalizations and yes this is primarily a woodsball forum so if you dont like us get out.

You obviously made this thread in a last ditch effort to get some attention,sympathy or just to start a fight. I checked that thread multiple times and yeah its preference thread on some forums that's not even allowed but here on spec ops instead of flaming we take the time (most of us anyway) to point things out and help rather then tell you to search and call you a noob.

If you don't like our community then cool leave you won't be missed.
Resident Lax know-all, got a lacrosse related question ask here.

#7 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:00 PM

Who are you again? :huh:
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   French 

• Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:04 PM

Dude TOO LAZY TO TYPE SOMETHING THAT WOULD OTHERWISE GET ME WARNED. that people like you that make the sport look bad

just TOO LAZY TO TYPE SOMETHING THAT WOULD OTHERWISE GET ME WARNED. nothing less nothing more
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback

#9 User is offline   sipbgod94 

• proud pistol toter
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:04 PM

View PostT-Freak, on Jul 22 2009, 10:00 PM, said:

Exactly...

#10 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:08 PM

View Postsipbgod94, on Jul 22 2009, 10:04 PM, said:

Exactly...

Exactly what I was thinking.
Posted Image
Facebook - Group: Banned #18
PMR - P90 Ion FOR SALE - System X Sniper

#11 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

well sir.
Seeing as how your so educated in the topic of paitball, why not teach us?
Thats the whole point of these forums to spread knowledge and wisdom.

Telling us that we are all noobs and have zero intellegence regarding this sport doesn't mean anything.
If you wanted a clear cut answer then tell us, dont just generalize the topic. if you wanted to compare the A1 Fly versus the 09 Ego then make a note asking us to talk about these two specific marker's.

Although I find many "newbies" themselves tend to ask "which marker should I get?"
which fell right into the trend. Sure many players are asking what versus what, although 40% of them are asking questions and reaserching for themselves instead of having other forum members do the work for them.

If you wanted to know what marker to buy, don't ask us. Ask yourself.
If you cannot decide, then come to a forum asking questions. and research into the markers to learn about them before you re-evaluate what marker you wanted.

Because you wish to just rid yourself of the problem instead of fixing it.
I wish to leave you with this:

Good day to you. I hope you change your mind and return when you feel ready to change the paintball community for the better.

#12 User is offline   sipbgod94 

• proud pistol toter
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

View Postblackcelldrumr15, on Jul 22 2009, 10:08 PM, said:

View Postsipbgod94, on Jul 22 2009, 10:04 PM, said:

Exactly...

Exactly what I was thinking.

Slink can you just close this? there really is no point to it other than a stupid anti-paintball rant and somewhat of an attack against woodsballers.

I think it should just be closed so we don't even give this guy the gratification hes looking for.

#13 User is offline   The Toxic 

• Rot Away
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Toxic

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:12 PM

Half the stuff you just posted shows you stupidity and immaturity as a person and player. What are you ten?

#14 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:13 PM

no sip, its fun making fun of little kids trying to get attention and prooving there noobishness :huh:

View PostThe Toxic, on Jul 22 2009, 09:12 PM, said:

Half the stuff you just posted shows you stupidity and immaturity as a person and player. What are you ten?

more like 3/4ths of it ;)
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   SFC. Connell 

• *Extreme Strategist*
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SFC. Connell

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:13 PM

I think its funny how he has 118 posts and no one knows who he is and we are supposed to be, offended or upset by him leaving. I mean 118 posts in 3 years....shows he never even came on here. Big loss, I think I'll go to my room now and cry.

:huh:
Feedback

She faked a funeral so people would come visit?
ROFLMAO That's both terrible and hilarious at the same time.-Pirate

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users