• You cannot reply to this topic

A5 Stock question Will X7 stocks fit?

#16 User is offline   Shipwreck! 

• The Mad Scientist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SHIPWRECK!

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:25 PM

I'm gonna go with Tippmenn on that one! I never used BT either, but all the BT's are just clones of the Tippmenn and milsimish electros. God I hate electro's. There's some kid with a help me thread up right now because his electro crapped out on him. Because it's a damn electro, what in the world made anyone think that it would be a wise decision to manufacture a paintball gun that not only incorporated highly sensitive electronic crap, but actually RELIES on that electronic crap just for the basic function of firing?
"If they wanna be asinine about this, we'll just be asinine right back."
A5 Evolver!

Posted Image

#17 User is offline   Eagle Eye 

• I am Become Death, Squeegier of Worlds.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BattleSpam

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:46 AM

it's practically the same gun. Sub in the Rip Clip or the cyclone feed. I started with a 98c myself, even with my newer expensive guns I'll always keep my 98c
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Paintball Sniper has already done the first step: convince you they don't exist.
Allied Superior Meritorious Service Medal recipient: D-Day 2008
"There is no "fixing" a Tippmann ... if it didn't work, there is only one reason .... you tried to clean it. Any problem a Tippmann has can be easily fixed by adding more dirt, preferably to the internals, followed by 3 drops of oil." -- Acara

#18 User is offline   GONZO 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:SKO_GONZO

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

View Postalexspawn3000, on 31 July 2011 - 04:22 AM, said:

Will X7 stocks fit an A5? The mounting looks the same, but I want to be sure. There are some decently priced X7 and

Yes I know this thread is old. But still wanted to put his out everyone says that the A5 and X7 stcoks are uncompatible....TRUE. but with a few moddins to the stock you can connect any stock to any marker how so, simple. Use the backplatesand down the clip for the fitting for the swivel and then attach your stocks to the backplate via some (Wood Screws in my Recomendation) screws and epoxy. And v-wa-la you have a new custom stock.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users