• You cannot reply to this topic

I'm Back Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Stang  

• Invictus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:50 PM

Pay the Man.

I'm just kiddin' How's everybody doing? The forum seems to still be exactly how it was before I left. Just thought I'd make a post letting those of you who remember me know that I'm back in action.

#2 User is offline   MaDuce 

• Grab your gun and bring the cat in.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MaDuce

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:52 PM

Well I'll be dammed.
"Its very hard to grasp the idea at first but once you accept it, it makes A LOT of sense!" -- Minnesota Sn1p3r on conspiracy theories
"Everyone instantly jumps the conclusion that the government is out to get us." -- SWAT SAINT
"Bad Duce, bad." -- Ace-014
"Good man, Duce, good man." -- Tryon
"Also accepting female snipers." -- Lt.Col.Vortex

#3 User is offline   Mech CB 

• Warn: (50%)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mechanical CB

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:53 PM

I thought you got banned? What's been up?

#4 User is offline   Epic_Fail 

• The Mad King
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:*hug*

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:53 PM

I knew you were coming back. I sensed it.

Ask people on chat, I'm awesome when it comes to this stuff.
How'd you do that, sexy? - Becc asking me a question.

Aaron: Alcohol sucks balls. / Fen: No, that's what I do. / Me - Fen sucks balls! / Fen - Only yours Epic.

#5 User is offline   Stang  

• Invictus
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:55 PM

Gettin' used to the Navy life man. I was banned, however... you know how we roll. I'm getting my orders for my permanent duty station this week but for now I'm still state side. Still live a pretty boring life.... just getting paid a lot more for it now, haha.

#6 User is offline   Mech CB 

• PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:55 PM

You never said it to me...

So where ya at? You ever make it to ol coronado?

#7 User is offline   Stang  

• Invictus
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:02 PM

Nope, haven't even been given the oppurtunity to hit up Coronado yet. I'm putting in a packet as soon as I'm out of my training command. I'm in Florida right now.

I don't want to bore you with my sob story of not letting me get to Coronado if you don't want to hear it, but if you're interested I can give you the play by play on that one.

#8 User is offline   Mech CB 

• PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:04 PM

Lets hear it man. I'm bored and know people. Who knows, maybe they can help you out?

Also, Malu is about to head out for bootcamp and I guess he has a good chance at getting BUDS.

This post has been edited by Mech CB: 17 August 2009 - 06:11 PM

#9 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:07 PM

Cool.

#10 User is offline   Stang  

• Invictus
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:20 PM

Well my epic failure (I just saw his name, had to say it) began when I met my recruiter. (classic right?) He talked me into joining to be a SEAL, no lying or bull pooing me about how it's a walk in the park. He was pretty legit about describing it to me. However he sent me to MEPS before I could get a PST done so I couldn't go in with a contract. (There's two ways to go to BUD/S contract/volunteer) I got throught all the little hoops at MEPs (duck walking in your underwear, getting an old russian man playing in your rectum, hours upon hours of waiting) and got to the lady who was gonna give me a job (of course temporary until I get to be an uber l33t frogman navy seal right?) I asked her for a rate (job) with a high level security clearance like my recruiter told me (so that I wouldn't have to do the security clearance stuff later on) She gave me CTT. We're the guys who sit in a little air conditioned room in the ship and make sure all the anti ship missile defense equipment is working properly..... The l33t g33k of the navy.

I left MEPS and went to a couple PST's just for fun as I now know... I had no problems with the PST's they're extremely easy tests, and anyone who can't wake up with a hangover and blow one out of the water without concern really shouldn't even consider going to BUD/S. I left for bootcamp as a CTT select. At about week 2 (I think) in bootcamp they have swim quals. This is where you can volunteer for spec ops. I volunteered and they told me to show up Tuesday. The next Tuesday I showed up about 2 hours before my bootcamp division woke up and ran a PST for them. Easy Day right? The rest of that week I did various quals for them (3rd class swimmer, 2nd Class Swimmer, Mask Fin Snorkel Quals) I was told after getting these quals that I could go to BUD/S.

I continued everyday monday through Friday to wake up 2 hours early, go PT with the Spec Ops hopefuls, and be back in my rack before the Division got up for there day of Bootcamp. I had finished all of my testing and quals at this point and just had a series of exams to pass. I went to my flight eye exams where I learned my eyesight is excellent. 20/13. I had "special physicals" where from what I gathered they make sure I'm not drunk, lol. They strapped a bunch of wires to me and made me do flutter kicks, then they made me contort into some odd position on one leg and close my eyes and balance.... I was waiting for them to ask me to recite the ABC's in reverse.

The day was finally upon me. We all were almost out of Boot Camp, when we were getting our tickets for our planes I didn't get one. They told me they didn't have my medical files and couldn't ship me out. I did as I was instructed by my Chief and ran to medical to see what was up. They told me there that they had lost my Bloodwork from my Special physicals and couldn't send me to BUD/S without them. The head shed wasn't there so I couldn't get any strings pulled. Normally this is no big deal. They would send me to Ship 12 (holding) while I get my bloodwork done and then throw deuces. However, the Navy only cares about getting you out of there and into someone else's hands.... I made this easy for them, I already had a CTT contract, and CTTs don't need special physicals, so they sent my records to whoever the hell they go to and I was on my way to Pensacola Florida. I've been in the Navy for a year and a couple days now. Still at a training command, I probably won't ship out until 2010.

This post has been edited by Stang : 17 August 2009 - 06:22 PM

#11 User is offline   Mech CB 

• PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:26 PM

Ohhh that sucks man. I had hopes for you that I could pull a string until I got to the last part. I dunno. I'll see what I can do, but don't hold your breath. Man, that sucks.

#12 User is offline   Stang  

• Invictus
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:28 PM

I think the only option is for me to wait until after I'm on my ship and then putting in a chit to try and get there.

#13 User is offline   ike123 

• Cha togar m' fhearg gun dýoladh
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ike

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:28 PM

So you can't be a SEAL now? That's lame.
Paintball isn't my hobby, it's my lifestyle. Go hard or go home.

#14 User is offline   Mech CB 

• PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:29 PM

He can, but he has a huge speed bump in the way now. It's definantly still possible though.

#15 User is offline   Stang  

• Invictus
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:29 PM

not I can't.... I have until (I think) 25 that I can still go to BUD/S I just have to wait a little longer than what I had planned.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users