Special Ops Paintball: Games put on by the Urban Guard/Team Fireproof - Special Ops Paintball

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Games put on by the Urban Guard/Team Fireproof Rate Topic: -----

#121 User is offline   JKR 

• My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:47 PM

Looking forward to the Red Dawn game!

I am trying to get James (VYO) to come as well as my brother. I am hopeful that I won't be alone on my trek north.

I have talked to Shadowjackal about the field and it sounds like it will have some great terrain. I think we will have a large turnout and more importantly, a great day of play!

I believe I will be shooting my Sniper II for the game. I used it last time out and had a blast!
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505

#122 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:33 AM

im officiallty out for red dawn i gotta work that saturday
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#123 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Godsdog

Post icon  Posted 16 April 2010 - 04:15 AM

View PostJKR, on Apr 14 2010, 11:47 PM, said:

Looking forward to the Red Dawn game!

I am trying to get James (VYO) to come as well as my brother. I am hopeful that I won't be alone on my trek north.

I have talked to Shadowjackal about the field and it sounds like it will have some great terrain. I think we will have a large turnout and more importantly, a great day of play!

I believe I will be shooting my Sniper II for the game. I used it last time out and had a blast!

I got you beat Jack and Justin. I will be using a very unique marker that no one else at the game will have. It has its own unique hopper and everything.

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

it is a Kodak Z760 with a memory card for a hopper. HA Ha Ha Got ya!!!

If I play it will be one of my mini's of course!!!

This post has been edited by EL TORO: 16 April 2010 - 04:18 AM

#124 User is offline   dubpaintball 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:dubpaintball

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:51 AM

That would be great.......
A real paintball sniper

visit us to get all your paintball sniper needs.

#125 User is offline   JKR 

• My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:53 PM

Excitement this evening after work...

In the mail today was the proud red and yellow of the Communist hammer and sickle flag!

Red Dawn approaches!
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505

#126 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 16 April 2010 - 06:53 PM

I really think this is going to be the best game the Urban Guard has put on to date! The good guys may even win this time... Headed back out tomorrow to help more with the field improvements. Just one more week until its "Game ON!
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#127 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 17 April 2010 - 05:26 PM

I'm excited for Red Dawn and all...but I must say...I'll be registering for Living Legends 3 soon...If anyone is interested hit me up! (Should be more fun than Global Conquest I would think)

Ok...fine I'll talk about Red Dawn. It's next week! It's here!...Who am I bringing? I'm even surprised when I find out. Looks like I'll have at least one full car though...possibly...

For sure I'll have my boss's son Wes joining us. He's a newbie and pretty quick learner. He's done pretty good the last couple of times he's played with us. My friend Kristen may come if she's free this coming weekend. Also my friend Alyssa said she would be in...but with her work schedule I'm not holding my breath...There's a group I've invited (The tech support guy in Grover Center is their point man) and hopefully they will make the trek to join us. Tyler, Chris's cousin, said he's looking forward to joining us. Chris from what I understand will be busy manning his garage sale to make some money :tup: . So our crew may have some good numbers. As for generals?...Well...I have a couple of ideas in mind...but I still havn't picked. I'm gonna inspect this crowd that shows up...Early arrivals are definitely a pro in my book...People walking the field...asking questions...WILL HAVE A GOOD CHANCE AT BEING ASKED...sorry...caps lock stuck on there...I'm definitely excited...BTW...In looking at my plans for this weekend...just because you are not one of my generals...err...I guess I should say commanding officers?...sorry I'm poor with these ranks :D...but just because you are not one officially, doesn't mean I won't be handing out other roles of power...so don't fret! Everyone has their part in the resistance! And everyone is important!

Btw Tim...Did I show you this pic?
Attached File  IMG_0002.jpg (843.17K)
Number of downloads: 5

This post has been edited by AsphyxiateHeart: 17 April 2010 - 08:28 PM

It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#128 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2010 - 08:31 PM

Oh yes...and as far as my gun? That just depends on who comes...Why? Because I will loan certain equipment to certain people...I may be shooting an NT...I may be shooting a phenom...I may be shooting an autococker pump...an automag...a rev-i...an A-5...a phantom...an SL-68 II or maybe even a Smart Parts Ion...Ok...I won't touch anything Smart Parts...but yeah...We shall see!

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#129 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:23 PM

yeah come one come all to miller's paintball shop, i have everything from 32 degrees to viewloader merchandise that need to go to make room for new inventory
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#130 User is offline   JDS753 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 19 April 2010 - 11:00 PM

I'm pumped for this! So excited, I have my cocker back (and its shooting great!) Still not sure if I'm bringing anyone yet

#131 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• PipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:35 AM

The Urban Guard are working hard to put the finishing touches on the props and scenario! We are going to have a great time!
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

#132 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:26 AM

It looks as though Friday night I'm gonna have to bar myself in to watch this movie...On another note...Can someone get me some radios? I was thinking someone on here had a plethora of radios sitting around...preferably at least 3 or 4 that are charged and working...Thanks in advance!

Also...Currently my traveling party consists of my boss's son Wes, Tyler, and my friend Brian from school. Tyler will probably be using his proto matrix rail 07 model. I will most likely outfit Wesley with my almighty vicious ego as I found out recently that he has 2 cases of paint to shoot for this event...I figured I need to loan him something air efficient...As much as I had planned on using it...My phenom will be award to Brian, who has never played before and I figured sine he was in the army he may appreciate a milsim gun. As for me...That leaves me a couple of options...I will most likely not be using any of my three pumps...(Jack, have you seen my phantom yet?)...So it leads to me to chose an NT...Rev-i...Or possibly a newer option if I can get it in time...

Welp! I still have some maybes thrown out there so maybe I'll bring in a couple of more suckers...er...soldiers...Look forward to seeing you all soon!

#133 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• PipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:37 AM

So, What new gun are you adding to the armory, Andrew? As for your Phantom, I have not seen it yet... perhaps you should bring it so that i can give it a gander... Working on a fun prop as I type this... I will be using my SabreMag. pure Classic AGD goodness in slight milsim flavor...

#134 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:03 AM

Well...I was wanting to try to make an offer for this http://automags.org/...ad.php?t=250234 (I saw it first don't outbid me)...but I can't seem to get on the forum...they won't let me!!!

And...btw...Radios?

#135 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• PipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2010 - 01:29 PM

Andrew,

That looks great! Don't worry i cannot afford to buy it... Yes, i have two radios you can borrow. I am charging them now, but you know my luck with radios... Still working on the last prop...

Share this topic:

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users