Special Ops Paintball: funniest grenade or mine mishaps - Special Ops Paintball

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

funniest grenade or mine mishaps when using a grenade or mine looks like its gonna be a an advantage Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   Custom Cowboy 

• Heavy Gunner in a Kilt
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Custom Cowboy

Posted 19 April 2007 - 01:20 AM

View PostPuzuma, on Dec 30 2006, 06:26 PM, said:

There was a thread like this last year I think or it may have been a "review" of the f-bomb. I wish I could remember who did it.

Seems one of our member ordered a couple of F-bombs and had them delivered to where her worked. The day they arrived he opened the box to take a look, peeled the plastic off and it promptly exploded in his hand, covering paper work.

That was me!

View PostCustom Cowboy, on Jan 19 2006, 11:53 AM, said:

Let me first explain that I work in a hydraulic shop where we make hydraulic kits for excavator attachments. I am in charge of all custom tube bending and thats basically what I do all day.
So my desk is almost dead center in the middle of my department with racks of hydraulic tubing in fromt and behind me, on my right is a rack of tube bending dies and a electric/hydraulic tube bender.

On to what happened. Today the guy who is in charge of shipping/receiving calls in sick. Since I used to do that job, I get to fill in and receive stuff when UPS or FedEx delivers. Well today happened to be the day that one of my orders from SpecOps came. I have them all delivered to my work because I'm never home when UPS delivers. Today I got one of my small orders, but it came with my free Big Boy F-Bomb!

Well I can't wait to see how this thing works and I decide I'm gonna try it out on my break. I've never used one before and I'm itching to try it. I see that the instructions are under the plastic that covers the grenade and I'm gonna have to get those out so I can read and figure out the proper protocal for using this thing. Well I go to peel the plastic back and I'm guessing that something slid and hit the rubberband because suddenly I felt a cold sensation on my face, neck and chest. When I opened my eyes I saw, on my desk, the last spurtings of paint coming out of the grenade that had gone off in my hands. I then paused to survey the surroundings and saw that EVERYTHING had paint on it. My computer, my desk, a couple work orders, THE WHOLE FLOOR! and of course, ME!

I keep from panicking and start grabbing anything I can to clean this mess up. I happen to have shop rags laying around and I even resort to using my spare shirt which is a astupid idea because I kind of need it now. So I get the paint off most evrything after about 10 minutes, during which, for some reason, nobody comes to my desk, a rarity at my work. Anyways, I'm trying to get the final crap off my keyboard when the shop supervisor comes up to me to ask a question. He doesn't seem to notice anything until he is about to leave. Then he looks at one of my pink soaked work orders and says, "Are you alright? What happened?"
This is when I look down and realize that this is PERFECT. All I cansay here is THANK YOU SPECOPS! The paint in a Big Boy is the perfect color of puke. It might not look like it in the grenade, but once it's thinned out and smeared on paper, it's perfect!
I calmly say that I didn't feel all that great, but I'll be ok.
Now I look like an All-Star trooper who stays at work, even though he's so sick that he threw up at his desk!
Oh, by the way, the instructions somehow managed to stay clean and they say "Do not touch rubber band, simply throw AFTER removing plastic in a high arc near the opposing players" I'm thinking something went wrong here, but it all worked out in the end. And now I'm pretty sure my review will be better.

That was a great time.
www.shatteredangelspaintball.com

#62 User is offline   Moon 

• Moon
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Moon

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:19 PM

A team mate of mine was in a second story window, firing down on the enemy. Running out of paint and expecting to throw a grenade, he tried to prepare by taking off the plastic wrapper. While holding the grenade by the rubber ring and firing at full auto, the shaking and recoil of the A5 (while small) it was enough to let the grenade go off. Pretty much says it all.
[/size]Team's My Space Team's web site

[size=4]Always--- ALWAYS--- Stay out of the cross hairs!!

Team member of Project Mayhem

#63 User is offline   Funka Wunka 

• Beta Force
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Funka Wunka

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:41 PM

I was in the cousins big game 2006 with a 1 year old squad buster grenade. I saw a guy behind stack of barrels but he had already seen me. I threw it but I missed and hit the top barrel and it fell next to the guy. I ran around flanking to the right shooting the barrels to keep him pinned. I saw his hand come up and he called himself out. Next thing I know some kid picks up my unexploded grenade and throws it at me. It hits me in the chest and plops on the ground. I pin him, and another guy bravely runs and picks up the grenade, only to have it explode in his hand.

#64 User is offline   Dragonfire_God 

• Dragon
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dragonfire_god

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:11 PM

First experience with a grenade is still the funniest.....little brother has a squad buster....and he was pinned behind a tree about 20 feet from his enemy and he whipped out that nade....and hit the tree right in front of his face with it.....needless to say...he was out and was in need of a wash.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Its Not The Strong Who Survive But The Survivors Who Are Strong.

#65 User is offline   HELL-FIRE 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:HELL-FIRE

Post icon  Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:08 PM

YES! the same thing happened to me the granades work well though. my little tip if your gonna throw a granade look for trees. :)
HELL-FIRE

#66 User is offline   Jaghead 

• Camo Mafia Team Captain
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Jaghead

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:55 PM

Get this. Me and my friend were in the top of the castle at our frield. We each had 6 f-bombs. Out of now where hes like lets us the grenades. So we start chucking fbombs over the side of the castle up in the air. They were blowing up everywhere. I got like 1 person out with them and hit one guy in the face with one. It didnt blow when it hit him in the face but did when it hit the ground. The refs were laughing their butts off. When it was over they were like "well you didnt get many people out, but it looked realy cool".

#67 User is offline   Tommikka 

• Tom
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tommikka

Posted 02 June 2007 - 04:29 AM

Last month at North v South, (UK) I was too busy looking up the path for the right moment to throw smoke, not paying attention to how I was holding it. Then proceeded to spark it and set fire to my thumb with a full on blast of fuse sparks. Threw it about 5 feet. Spent about the next half hour trying to suck my thumb under my mask to cool it until I got shot. Its just about peeled and is now a pretty shade of light pink.

#68 User is offline   Knightwolf16 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Knightwolf16

Posted 02 June 2007 - 06:51 AM

Last fall at Canobie Paintball's Turkey shoot, during the final game of the day, the refs lit a bunch of smoke grenades. After throwing them, thay had to turn around and put the resulting grass fire out by stamping on it or beating down the flames with a their shields.
"Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war." William Shakespeare
Nous sommes les seigneurs de la guerre, tremblons avant nous
The Lords of War The Lords of War on MySpace The Lords of War MSN Group Page

#69 User is offline   Knightfoosball52 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:schneagle

Posted 02 June 2007 - 08:22 AM

we were playing at my friends house one day against my brothers team and hes got a loud mouth on his team that thinks hes great so my brother and i made a plan to shut him up
the field we played at has very dense forest and the fastest way to get to places are the paths so we heavily mined one path with trip mines pressure mines and remote controll mines
my brother told the kid that was the fastest, easiest andproll safest way to our base so the kid goes running down it and my whole team knew he was gonna do it so we set up a video camera to watch it sadlty the tape got lost but the next thing you know after we start we hear this angry screaming and a tye dye colored man is walking towards us drenched with 2 gallons of paint from the mines only 2 of aabout 20 mines didnt go off it was so funny he llaughed off with us and is know one of the best teamates you can play with

#70 User is offline   TEAM LEADER CHAD 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:team leader chad

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:39 AM

a couple guys and myself were in a bunker with and open top and these dudes from the other team were just standing out in the open so....... i took out a green f-bomb and chucked it at them blindly and it hit em directly and paint went all over thsese dudes. they jsut standed there for awhile just looking at eachother like WHAT? and they didnt even know what him em, it was pretty sick!

#71 User is offline   HOUND1 

• VVVCheese Its!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:AMRAAM11

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:09 PM

my funniest grenade experience? i had a nade in my hand and there was an APC full of guys right in front of me... only problem was that there was a net in front us us. so we just stood (or in the APC's case, parked) there daring each other to come around the net for about fifteen minutes. my teammate used this advantage to sneak around and blow the APC with his grenade.
Posted Image

#72 User is offline   tankbuster 

• Colonel of the 4th Artillery Regiment
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:treesniper1

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:02 PM

Once I was covered in my water balloons filled with paint that I use in my artillery gun. Suddenly someone yelled "LAW, take cover!!!So, stupidly, I fell flat on my front. You can guess what happened next. :laugh:
92% of teens would drop dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If your one of the 8% who would be laughing their butt off, put this in your sig.
SLAY THE ORCS!

#73 User is offline   Orpackrat 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Orpackrat

Posted 06 January 2008 - 11:53 PM

When I first started making my own grenades, I would hand some out to teammates for testing. Some of the kids there (10-12 years old) got some. Since it was a weekend game where most everyone camped at the field alot of people had some good sized tents up. Well, one of the local teams I play with, one of their sons just happened to bring back one of my grenades and started playing with it inside the tent (a larger military tent). The problem was, he brought the grenade back but forgot to put the pin back in it. As he was playing with it, it detonated spraying the entire tent, sleeping gear, guns, food, cleaning equipment, etc.

At another game I was testing a newly built grenade launcher. Since it was a small area, I fired the grenade like a morter. Unfortunatly, the grenade reached its maximum height, bounced (given a little push) off a tree branch, and landed at our feet. The grenaded detonated perfectly and sprayed all 6 of us, our gear, and both vehicles that were in front of us and behind.

#74 User is offline   Joinator 

• Commander
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Joinator

Posted 07 January 2008 - 07:51 PM

lol, when i ran into my own mine that i set when we were retreating lol
MY sale V 3.0 take a look My wants V 2.0 specops feedback Booby Trap Design Fun games CLICK
"When one door of happiness closes another one opens but often we look so long at the closed door we never notice the one that has been opended for us"
"The only way i know how to lead is by example"-Vince Lombardi

#75 User is offline   Knightwolf16 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Knightwolf16

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:02 PM

Basically, I hit a guy square in the chest with a rather hard throw from 20 feet away and the thing didn't go off. Stupid Tippman nades!
"Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war." William Shakespeare
Nous sommes les seigneurs de la guerre, tremblons avant nous
The Lords of War The Lords of War on MySpace The Lords of War MSN Group Page

Share this topic:

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users