• You cannot reply to this topic

how to become a ref? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   oerllikon 

• All closed bolt.... Awwww yeeaah
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SIA5 Dagger

Posted 29 August 2007 - 12:14 PM

hello, im from the lacrosse wisconsin area. i was wondering if there was anyone that knows where to go to become a ref, and where i could ref? possibly holmen? thanks in advance

#2 User is offline   Bielerga 

• The Chemist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Seaspray

Posted 29 August 2007 - 02:58 PM

what I would do is contact the local fields and see if they need refs. Also you could use the game locater at www.pbreview.com to find out more info on the fields.
I am an arms dealer, fitting you with weapons in the form of words

BLOOD FEST OCT 27TH HALLOWEEN BIG GAME Oh,IN,KY Teams

#3 User is offline   JackRock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JackRock

Posted 29 August 2007 - 07:54 PM

The operators of the field(s) are your best bet to find out. They will have specific qualifications (or not) that they require. I reffed many times at one local field, and was never formally trained. I got offered once, but couldn't make the dates.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless. I must type my sig true. I must spell better than my enemy who is trying to judge me. I must type before he ridicules me. I WILL... My sig and I know that what counts in this forum is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the splatter we make. We know that it is the hits that count. WE WILL HIT... Before the Admins, I swear this creed. My sig and myself are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY PROFILE. - Tippmann Owner #pi

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users