• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How would you engage 5 oponents? Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_Ghillie Monk_*

• Group: Guests

Post icon  Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:15 PM

Okay, let's say you have a group of 5 people walking past your position. And your cover is not blown. You have no one else near from your team. You don't have gernades. And you're playing elimination.

Would you.

A-Try to engage them right there.

B-Let them pass and wait for another oprotunity.

This post has been edited by Ghillie Monk: 17 March 2008 - 06:40 PM

#2 User is offline   EVERETTB2002 

• Adrenaline Junkie
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Ev

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:19 PM

well unless they are grouped perfectly where you know that you can take them out in a storm of paintballs then wait of course, why not let them turn their backs to you, especialy since you're on your own and dont have anyone who could cover while you retreated
[QUOTE]
Sp-1 owner #2

#3 User is offline   Ghost 25 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:SPC Nelson

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:46 PM

you would defiinetely let them pass... its not worth giving away your position. wait for a more promising opportunity.
Team Biohazard
Sabre/Sniper

Furtim Patientia Veneratio
Stealth Patience Honor
Official Sniper #36
Str8Balla #304

#4 User is offline   -SMITTY- 

• one of the original 27,731 members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-SMITTY-

Posted 17 March 2008 - 04:38 PM

If I HAD to engage them, I would take out the most experienced players first. If I didnt know them, I would take them out starting from the back of their line to the front. If practical, I would wait for them to pass, then engage. If my position is good enough, why leave?

This post has been edited by -SMITTY-: 17 March 2008 - 04:39 PM

#5 Guest_Ghillie Monk_*

Posted 17 March 2008 - 06:45 PM

I agree with all of you so far. It would be best not to engage unless they were grouped together which they shoulden't be if they new what they were doing.

#6 User is offline   Gilla 

• Action shot!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:gilla

Posted 17 March 2008 - 06:52 PM

Hit them from behind. Or maybe a better phrase is unload on their behinds. Let them pass and empty your hopper. Hopefully they head for cover before they try to find you and you can eliminate or decrease their numerical advantage.
Who flung poo?

#7 User is offline   Elmer 

• Its Paintball Season!
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Elmer

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:29 AM

They are the enemy, my duty is to hate 'em. (I was trained during the end of the cold war, I like to picture Communists.) Firing would alert my team to their presense, and assuming I am occupying that position as part of a team effort, I am neglecting my duties and putting my own skin ahead of my orders if I do not resist.

With even teams my elimination needs a one man kill to explain it, if I can take out more than one all the better. To let them pass and mess over my buddies as I compromise the line of defense, guess I am not prepared to do that.

My Spec Opps kill percentage is not worth messing over the unit and compromising my orders.

Somedays you win, somedays you loose, if your orders are to resist at the line of defense. Say a quick contrition :) , wait for them to give you their backs and unload your weapon on them, wear your welts with pride.

Elmer J. Fudd
"I own a Tippmann and some shot."

#8 User is offline   SO-BraveDog 

• my phone# 1-773-509-5027 :]
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:X7Sabre

Posted 18 March 2008 - 05:35 AM

i would go with option C. wait till most of the player go past you and then pick off the players in the back of the group
Let All Snipers Unite Under One Banner
(Stealth, Patience, Honor)
Official Sniper #1
I'm a christian paintballer - Isaiah 40:31
Sp-1 Owner #1
SP-1 Sabre/Sniper

#9 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:03 AM

Let them past, put your marker on ramping and mow.

#10 User is offline   Knightwolf16 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Knightwolf16

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:31 AM

I would make sure that I had a covered area to fall back into. A drawn out fire fight is something you most likley won't be able to win. I'd let them pass and then open up. You should be able get 2 right off. Depending on how fast they respond would determine how long I stay in my position.
"Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war." William Shakespeare
Nous sommes les seigneurs de la guerre, tremblons avant nous
The Lords of War The Lords of War on MySpace The Lords of War MSN Group Page

#11 Guest_TM SNPR_*

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:41 AM

you wait for them to walk past you...maybe 10-15ft or so...and then unload like there is no tomorrow! chances are they will be to surprised in order to react in time and if you have a semi or are really fast with a pump they shouldnt be to much of a problem...

#12 User is offline   Steed 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:45 AM

If you have the opportunity where the other team doesn't know where you are but some how you know where they are, you where doing something wrong cause your teams are all now dead and you're hiden... In a real game chances are they know where you are you're being gunned down from 3 sides, best thing you can do is fight back as much as you can and stay mobile getting to better cover, single them out and maybe loose them so you can move more freely, but chances are you're going to get hosed unless you play aggressively and move fast.

#13 User is offline   kl0wn 

• PipPip

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:13 PM

If that would ever happen I would be in shock and awe. The thing is you wouldn't be able to win that. Even if you have the best super fancy "sniper" gear and a gun that shot ball on ball you'd still be shot. I'd wait it out and hope for a better opportunity.

#14 User is offline   167 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2008 - 09:55 PM

I would shoot them. How close they are, how grouped up they are, where they are in relation to me, what cover I have available, what cover they have available, what gun I have, how much paint I have, etc. etc. would all come into play on when I would shoot them, so I can't say. But I would certainly be shooting them, and you can win that gunfight if you do the right thing at the right time in the right way (in other words, if you are good enough).

#15 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:04 PM

I would wait for the 6th and 7th guys that are following the "bait", because not even 5 newbs would be strolling down a path during a game...
My senior member list, Pm me if you think you should be on it. PUZUMA Tyler MurderDeathKill Animal Mother BlackOpsghost Evil Finger Uwannago Weapso Tyger Dr. Wiggy The Stuntman Cops911 Riddick Twistedpsyche Custom Cowboy CamoDeafie Redleg64 ClumsyNinja DigitalPirate Slinkyaroo The Dirty Samurai Neo Enhander AirHOg shadow 772 LONGBOW deltapaintball Styro shadowlord Gunslinger7 Enders War Prodigy evillepaintball Deus Wolf Rifleman ghost93 luke-inator
My New Homie List. PM me
agentM192 nos4atu florentine PhantomAssassin thebostinian T-Freak Ka1iBuR StealingYerMail Not You
My Profile Friend's List, who wants on?
"Calm you down? Done. Enjoy your vacation."- PuzumaClick the link

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users